1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by WebmasterJohn, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DisneylandDeeDee

DisneylandDeeDee Mouseketeer

I am sorry this is so late..but we just now got home from our trip to Orlando. The party on Saturday evening was fantastic!!!!!! My daughter, Liz, and I had a marvelous time at the event. Everyone was so friendly and happy to be there, and we enjoyed sharing the experience with all of you.

We would like to thank Pete, Walter, John, Kevin, Kathy, Teresa, Corey and Julie for their attention to the small details which made the evening so special.

Sending a special shout-out to Nancy from California. We really enjoyed meeting you!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DutchsMommy

DutchsMommy <font color=blue>I did the Pirate Name thing<br><f

Thanks so much to John and the whole crew for such an amazing night! We had the BEST time. FJ was excellent - as was running up to the front of the line with no waiting approx. 10 times in a row! DS rode his first big coaster that night on Dragon and claims the 'Blue' was the highlight of his trip. John, you went out of your way to get us our credentials and I am so glad we got to thank you at the end of it all! The whole event was run exceptionally, and my family thanks the Podcast team for all of their hard work to make such a magical evening. :grouphug:

4. DutchsMommy

DutchsMommy <font color=blue>I did the Pirate Name thing<br><f

Hi - wanted to check if that was DS- tall, blond, brown hoodie and jeans? If yes, pls advise as I would love to get a copy...we dumped DH not knowing Ds would get picked so I think DH was a little ticked at me....video might appease slightly... ;)

5. ejud

ejud DIS Veteran

Doesn't sound like it. Here is a screen grab from the vid:
    [​IMG]
    if this is yours, let me know!

:)

Jud

6. BethC1952

BethC1952 DIS Veteran

DH and I also want to say thank you to the team for setting up the Saturday night event. DH is not a big Harry Potter fan, but watched some of the movies to prepare himself for what he thought would be a long, boring evening. He talked to some of his friends who had visited the WWOHP, and they told him about the huge crowds and about not being able to enjoy any of it. Needless to say, our experience was quite different! We both had a wonderful time, and DH loved being able to tell his co-workers that at one point, we were the ONLY people in the Three Broomsticks, enjoying our frozen Butterbeer and taking in the atmosphere.

Thank you again for such a great night!

Beth

7. momto2inKC

momto2inKC DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting this pic, I see myself in it :thumbsup2
    And thanks to all the podcast team for putting the event together!! The kids and I had a great time :thumbsup2

8. chrisw127

chrisw127 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I just wanted to say thank you. We weren't able to stay long (we'd just driven all the way from NC and my son is only 9) but it was fantastic. My 9-year old is still talking about it.

9. DisneyMomma81

DisneyMomma81 DIS Veteran

Interesting.

10. sayhello

sayhello Have Camera, Will Travel Moderator

Say what??? :confused3

Sayhello

11. KristaTX

KristaTX ♥DIS Veteran♥

Glad I'm not the only one. I read that earlier and wondered if I was missing out on some inside joke :confused3.

12. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Being that DAP 2011 has passed, and I don't want anyone getting confused with an old post, I'm going to close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.