**Dis UK Christmas Card Exchange - 2011- Sent/Received **

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Hi all

I have now sent out the Christmas Card list by PM to all who have signed up, please read through and make sure all your details are correct, drop me a pm if there are any mistakes or you havent had the list.:thumbsup2

Please feel free then to use this thread to let us know when you have sent/received your cards or to say your thank you's if you would like:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Happy Card Sending:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thanks for the list Sue, my details are all correct, I can't wait to start writing my cards :santa:

Thanks again hun :santa:

Got my list and my info is correct. Looking forward to writting out thecards and getting them sent. Thank you for organising this Sue and for letting this newbie to the UK forum join in.

Debbie

pm received , and all details are ok

cards are wrote and ready for posting soon

:cool1:

I'm a bit late noticing this - can I still join in? :sad1:

Send me your details through asap Tim and I will send them out to all the others on the list. The list is on its way to you now.:):)

thanks for the list...will be writing mine this weekend :goodvibes

list all present and correct, thanks sue :-)

Mine is wrote , but havent got round to posting

these are the only cards i will be sending this year due to dads passing in september

will post at start of dec

:santa: Thank you Simon (manxtatt2) & Andy for my first Christmas card of the festive season that has just arrived :santa:

Sorry guys but mine wnt be posted till 1 st week in december. Being away im behind with everything. Hvnt even bought any yet. When i return from the mouse i will get some. Xx

Thankyou Simon and Andy for my first Christmas card,
Well it really did put me in a Christmassy mood -:santa:
I had xmas music on, wrapped all the presents bought so far and have written out most of the cards! :banana::santa::banana:
Thanks guys!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter