**Dis UK Christmas Card Exchange - 2011- Sent/Received **

thanks to Simon and Andy for my card :santa:

Thanks Simon And Andy for the lovely card. It was my first this year and after nan dying it cheered me up :)

Thank you to Simon and Andy for my first Christmas Card of the year:goodvibes

hiya
all details correct here
ive just finished writing and outting stamps on
theyll go out in todays post

Thanks :) I got two cards this morning one from Anna and family and one from Susan,Mark and Kirsty :) (thanks for the cute message Susan :))

Thank you Sue (mark&sue) and Donna (diddldonna) for your lovely cards that arrived this morning :santa:

thanks to Susan , Mark & Kirsty and Anna Chris and family for the lovely cards

:santa:

thankyou to Anna and Mandy for my lovely cards, mine will be posted on Friday :goodvibes

Hey everyone now its actually December im starting to think about Christmas. :santa:
I posted my cards this morning. :)

Thank you to everyone who's sent me a card-much appreciated. :goodvibes

Im sorting my christmas decorations this weekend, so will sort the cards out and display them all-will mention then, who's cards Ive received

Thankyou to Donna,Mandy,Victoria and Adam,Steffi and tom And Kirstin and James :)

Thank you Kirstin & James and Nicky, Matt & Luke for your lovely cards that have just arrived :santa:

Thank you everyone for my cards. :goodvibes
Its my sons birthday at the end of November, so Christmas is not started until the 1st week in December :thumbsup2

Thank you again.xxx:)

Cards received=
Anna,Chris,Morgan,Lucas,Holly & lily
Susan,Mark & Kirsty
Mandy,Paul,Kerry & Becky
Steffi & Tom
Victoria & Adam
Simon & Andy
Kirstin & James

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thankyou for the lovely cards! :goodvibes
Susan mark and Kirsty
Tinkerbell1989
Victoria and Adam
darthtatty
Kirstinemma
:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter