Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from a crazy busy day and a huge dinner out only to be STARVING again after looking at those pic's! PiO, I blame you for the midnight snack I'm about to go eat... :lmao:

I'm okay. Just really tired. Things have been a little insane around here the last few weeks.

Not much. Just working and all that. You?

Sounds like you must be getting quite a few hours. It's nice to see you popped in for a visit.

;)

I'm okay. Just really tired. Things have been a little insane around here the last few weeks.

Not much. Just working and all that. You?

:wave:

I'm doing okay and have a sudden trip to plan.

DH's work trip to Silicon Valley got pushed back to early November. It is a pretty good time for me to take a few days off so I am planning on some time in NorCal. Alison has convinced me to stop by her place for a few days. I'll be doing that solo before DH and then catching up with DH on his way to his work.

Hope things are okay with you at home. Work sounds busy.

Good morning! I need to leave shortly. How is everyone? I hope you , Tracey, and Fran feel better today?
:wave2: I'm good today! Just not good at that "take it easy" stuff, so I'm paying for it tonight! OUCH!!! Going to bed now... so I can do it all over again tomorrow. :goodvibes

Thanks Tracey! I have to believe she did want to come on this trip. I gave her plenty of options to turn the car around and go home. Right now we're just kicking it in the room before the 10AM drive.
Kicking it the room sounds awesome!!! I think Fran and I are soul sisters. I think we might be a lot alike. :lovestruc I hope you both had a wonderful day today!!!

Very wise words I'm sure from experience.
Sad, but true... I'm living it right now. :(

Not a good morning too much family drama with my brother.
:hug: Big Hugs! Family drama is the WORST... :worried:

Now I'm off to dream about Captain Jack Sparrow... :p
See you Oldies tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

Just got home from a crazy busy day and a huge dinner out only to be STARVING again after looking at those pic's! PiO, I blame you for the midnight snack I'm about to go eat... :lmao:

And I'll just blame Focus. She said it was time to party in here....:rotfl2:

:wave2: I'm good today! Just not good at that "take it easy" stuff, so I'm paying for it tonight! OUCH!!! Going to bed now... so I can do it all over again tomorrow. :goodvibes

Kicking it the room sounds awesome!!! I think Fran and I are soul sisters. I think we might be a lot alike. :lovestruc I hope you both had a wonderful day today!!!

Sad, but true... I'm living it right now. :(

:hug: Big Hugs! Family drama is the WORST... :worried:

Now I'm off to dream about Captain Jack Sparrow... :p
See you Oldies tomorrow!!! :goodvibes

I got my finger on you!:rotfl2:

OK, they closed the other thread while I was mid post, so here is what I was going to post there....

Yes, I meant Bret gets back Nov 2nd. Did I type Oct 2? OOPS!

I'll have to double check my time when I finally book it. But usually, we tend to clear customs around 9 or 10'ish in the morning. I don't mind waiting a bit.

That's fine. Traffic starts to clear up after 9AM so we can pick you up and get food then let you crash if you like and maybe do something low key in the evening (like have dinner). Let you rest for a big Disney day the next day.

Finally home and EXHAUSTED...

But, DS ROCKED his solo in "Don't Get Sassy" at the performance this morning AND his SwampZombies Lacrosse team won 22-12 in the final game of the season!!! :cheer2:

Fun day! But I'm done... I'll never catch up on this thread before it locks! She you over on the new one. pixiedust:

Glad to hear your DS kicked you know what! Here's the Cliff notes. Pending work approval PIO is coming to stay with me for two nights so that in the day between we can have a DL day at Carsland and other fun stuff, then she'll catch up with her DH at LAX and head to San Francisco with him. Then later in the week (after they catch up with family) she will have a DIS meet with the Sacto crowd at the Disney Family Museum.

Anything else?

Dang! I missed the other thread closing. But I better go update the first post with the list of fogie posters.

Congrats Bret! Great work on having the LAST word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter