Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not from my end. This was the last hurrah for 2012. And I don't think there's any point in carrying this one over into 2013.

It was fun whilst it lasted. ;)

That was pretty much my thought on it. I guess everyone is stuck with Boo Boo's.

Oh please NO!!!!!!! :rolleyes2

I'm sure the Glorious Tag Fairy will come back & take pity on us someday & restore our tags! Or at least get rid of these hideous Boo Boos! Maybe if we all click our heels together!

Wait, wrong studio. If we all clap or hands! Yes, clap everybody! Clap! :tink:

And if I'm not around when she comes back, you guys plead for me to get my whipped cream tag back, OK?! And I'll plead for you to keep your pole Usuz! Not that the Tag Fairy ever listens to me, but I'll plead it just the same.

None of this will matter anyway. The world ends Friday.

:lmao:

I guess it's good that we decided to drive up to my parents on the 22nd. That way we can be with our kids for the end of the world.

I'm sure the Glorious Tag Fairy will come back & take pity on us someday & restore our tags! Or at least get rid of these hideous Boo Boos! Maybe if we all click our heels together!

And if I'm not around when she comes back, you guys plead for me to get my whipped cream tag back, OK?! And I'll plead for you to keep your pole Usuz! Not that the Tag Fairy ever listens to me, but I'll plead it just the same.

bth_RCAnimatedSmallClappingSmiley.gif

Very cool pics Angela! Too bad we won't make it to Aulani, what with the world ending on Friday and everything.

....which is why I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet...

I'm playing it both ways this year. I've finished my Christmas shopping....just in case.

:thumbsup2

We'll have to hang out on the Dis, maybe we can all go together! :angel:

You do have an advance warning system.

The 21st will hit me first. If you don't see me posting, then hit the panic button.

:scratchin Although....the 21st is the Friday and I'll probably be at work on Friday. I don't post when at work.....

Maybe I'll make an exception if the end of the world happens. :thumbsup2

Angela - these are awfully great pictures! Do you have an underwater camera? Which one??? :hyper:

My little point and shoot I use for everything is a Cannon D10, it can go underwater up to 33 feet. All my pics are either from this camera or my cell phone.

I love the pictures!!!!!

I have heard great things about that camera.

I am not afraid if the world ends. But , PIO you may not have time to post, or will you?

Focus, Kimmar left herself and a few people in a pickle! Or should I say Boo Boo? That TR will never end. This is going on year two...

But TF would you be kind enough to restore Focus's tags please????

Thanks! It's nice and compact for traveling and very easy to use. I keep it on auto 99.9% of the time as I've never learned how to use all it's features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter