Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very late tonight since I have somethings to do and just about to go to bed. My team didn't do well this week since we came out 0-3 during the tournament. But it was great tournament and was a lot of fun.

I'll talk to you later.

Sleep well Bret. Pity about the scoreline but sometimes its about what you learn than what you win. I hope that your team learnt lots this weekend.

Sorry your team did not do well. But I am sure they will do much better at another time. They do learn from it. And learn to take it well even though they did not win.

Personally , I really like my Boo Boo. I like Saxy Boo Boo. And yours PIO. That thing will never get finished. I think alot of people are through.

I need to get out today. I am going stir crazy in the house......

Lady's paw is getting better, but the DR. wants to keep her hood on as it was such a deep infection she wants to continue the medicine for an extra two weeks. I agree with her, since she has no idea what it was.

How is everyone this morning?

Good morning Usnuz. :wave2: How are you doing today?

Nice to hear that she is getting better.

Sleep well Bret. Pity about the scoreline but sometimes its about what you learn than what you win. I hope that your team learnt lots this weekend.

It was okay. It would have been nice to win one game during the trip, but my team had a great time at the tournament and we did quite a lot of different activities during our trip. We went bowling the other day and had dinner together.

Here is a picture of us just before our game which was neat.
8277371069_eac19ba167_c.jpg

usnuzuloose said:
I am freezing. It is cold. How are you?

It is cold today and I am just as cold at Sleep Train Arena watching the kings play the nuggets. I am doing good tonight.

High 60's here today. Blue sky and sunshine.

I'm hoping to work on my TR. Still need to think about what to say.

It's cold and rainy here. We just went to Costco. :scared1:

Now that we're full from their lunch buffet, time to go home.

Just got back from the game and it was about 2/3 full tonight. The Kings got slaughtered by the Nuggests.

Ouch! Not a good night for them. thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoyed yourself despite the outcome..

Day 4 is up on my TR. Alison - I put up the pictures of the cats but not Fran. I took another look and decided it was probably best not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!