Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

You to, I am sure it is really humid there. Hope you get the job! Just realized you wrote that. My brain is in a fog…

It's actually not too humid today, oddly enough. Or it wasn't when I was outside. I just made the mistake of wearing a dress made of a slightly heavier material, so I was sweating to death no matter what (I had errands to run).

As for brain fog, it's nice to know I'm not the only one :lmao:

It's actually not too humid today, oddly enough. Or it wasn't when I was outside. I just made the mistake of wearing a dress made of a slightly heavier material, so I was sweating to death no matter what (I had errands to run).

As for brain fog, it's nice to know I'm not the only one :lmao:
Old fogies are we…..:rotfl2:

....I think I just got hired for a permanent position. Not sure.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I go to work? She said she had to talk to my chef to see if he'd support me in going for the next role up (cook I, when I applied for cook II).

Good luck!

Oh my gosh, Alison I don't know what the weather is like where you are but I need to be by the ocean, it 108 here today. I would have loved to taken advantage of the half off at the queen mary!

Way too hot! I refused to cook tonight.

Good evening Fogies.

Have a long drive to SoCal tomorrow for Anime Expo.

@franandaj - i will look forward to seeing you tomorrow

Good luck on the job Dana.

Oh my goodness. It was so hot that I was going crazy over the weather today. Angela and Jo, stay cool up there.

Smart move!

Have a safe trip and a great expo! Enjoy your time with Alison and Fran! Will you share some photos???

It's going to be cool here today with a projected high of 92°F. I might have to dig out a sweater. :lmao:
Good morning, well heck if you need a sweater, let me break out the mink coat for the high of 106 today!

We're having monsoonal weather here. It's crazy. I was outside talking to the gardener and sprinkles were falling on me. Nothing that will help the drought, but just weird.

It's supposed to be 83 here today with almost 100% humidity. We are supposed to be living in a desert.

We're having monsoonal weather here. It's crazy. I was outside talking to the gardener and sprinkles were falling on me. Nothing that will help the drought, but just weird.

It's supposed to be 83 here today with almost 100% humidity. We are supposed to be living in a desert.
I am on my way, move over and save a spot at the ocean for me! I hated living in Riverside. That heat was always bad enough.

No news on the job front. I asked my chef about it today and he had no idea, so they hadn't contacted him yet. I've got time, though.

I hope you ladies are surviving the heat and humidity! It just started storming here.

Please send some of the rain east!

No news on the job front. I asked my chef about it today and he had no idea, so they hadn't contacted him yet. I've got time, though.

I hope you ladies are surviving the heat and humidity! It just started storming here.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job! And you can send some of those storms north and slightly west. Thanks!

Please send some of the rain east!

Share the rain, please

I don't think you could call what we got rain. As I said there were sprinkles. The pavement did not get saturated, but we could see individual drips on the pavement. It was less potent than having a mister going in your back yard, but enough to saturate the air so that it was totally humid today.

I don't think you could call what we got rain. As I said there were sprinkles. The pavement did not get saturated, but we could see individual drips on the pavement. It was less potent than having a mister going in your back yard, but enough to saturate the air so that it was totally humid today.
Just bizarre weather for this time of year.

I am on my way, move over and save a spot at the ocean for me! I hated living in Riverside. That heat was always bad enough.

Should I pick you up on my way to the coast tomorrow after work? I can't wait to be cooler at the ocean, my soul needs some refreshment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter