Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Yikes, we're supposed to be over 100 all next week. I'm already tired of the hot days, today was 103.

The kitty wheel looks entertaining.

Last edited:

:flower3: Good morning. Stay cool, y'all! It's supposed to be around 100°F in my neck of the woods again today. I want to take a canal cruise to get some photos, but it's just too hot.

I need to figure out how to get them to use it. Treats aren't really working, I guess I need to try showing them videos.

The kitty wheels are over $500 here. I'd love an outdoor one for my Bengal but I keep dreaming of an airline ticket instead.

:wave:

I think Sunday we're going to head to the beach with the kiddos to get away from this heat.

:wave:

Wish us luck tomorrow getting to the beach since there's a Nascar race at Sonoma raceway.

We're having extra humidity here. I want to be lazy today and have some DIS time.we'll see how THAT goes.

Enjoy your lazy day, Alison! It's only 90°F here and it's mostly cloudy. If it stays that way this afternoon, DH and I will go and walk on the Greenway, our city's walking trail developed on an old, abandoned railway line donated to the city by the railroad. I need to take some pictures of the Greenway for the Chamber of Commerce.

No beach today so now I'm trying to think of something to do with my DGS today.

Sorry to hear that you won't be going to the beach today Angela. Hope you are able to do something with DGS today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter