Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Good morning Fogies.

Talk about bizarre weather we are having these last few days. It was 106 at Sac on Tuesday. When I was driving to SoCal yesterday morning just before Bakersfield, it sprinkled during my drive. The weather is not bad here in SoCal where it was mostly cloudy.

Good morning Fogies.

Talk about bizarre weather we are having these last few days. It was 106 at Sac on Tuesday. When I was driving to SoCal yesterday morning just before Bakersfield, it sprinkled during my drive. The weather is not bad here in SoCal where it was mostly cloudy.
I think it is suppose to be in the 90's here now. Thank goodness! Have a great time down there! Give Alison and Fran a hug for me.

We're having a cold spell. Our high is supposed to be 83! Woohoo! And we're supposed to have some showers. Oh, I hope so!

Have a good expo!

It stormed again a little bit ago, but hopefully it won't rain again tonight. I have to run over to Walgreens for something.

I heard it was crowded. One of my friends is there and posted on Facebook. I hope you have good sales and steady traffic at your booth.

We had strong thunderstorms roll through yesterday afternoon and last night. We lost power for over 5 hours, but thanks to the storms, the temps dropped and it wasn't too hot to bear. The power came on just before DH arrived home with dinner - he didn't want a sandwich. The power company's timing was great!

Did you have good sales? At least it was cooler for you I hope.

I heard it was crowded. One of my friends is there and posted on Facebook. I hope you have good sales and steady traffic at your booth.

The weather in LA is nice which it should be in the high 70s. As for the show, it was crowded the whole day where it took me almost an hour to get on a bus to our hotel yesterday. The sales didn't go to well yesterday and hoping that it will be better today.

High 70s? Bliss! Wow, that's a very busy show.

I hope your sales are better today. It's tough sometimes. One day you'll have very slow sales. The next day, you can't keep your booth stocked as you're busy with sales. May today be a "tough to keep the booth restocked" day for you!

It was a busy day yesterday. I heard that their are about over 90,000 attendees for anime Expo.

For sure. Since we are not locals here in LA and we are from NorCal, the clock we have is our only things we can sell during Anime Expo. There will be days where it will be good or dad. Hopefully today and tomorrow will be better.

It's downright comfortable outside. And the rain will return around 3 am. So, I'm happy. Now if only the rain will hold off tomorrow night so we can go to the ball game and fireworks. DH has agreed to sit at 3rd base so I can take fireworks photos!

For sure. Since we are not locals here in LA and we are from NorCal, the clock we have is our only things we can sell during Anime Expo. There will be days where it will be good or dad. Hopefully today and tomorrow will be better.
I hope you had a great day of sales!

The weather in LA is nice which it should be in the high 70s. As for the show, it was crowded the whole day where it took me almost an hour to get on a bus to our hotel yesterday. The sales didn't go to well yesterday and hoping that it will be better today.

Hope you had a good sale day.

Okay. When we get told to reduce water consumption, we have rules like:

No using hose to wash down the driveway
Use a bucket to wash your car
Have max 3 minute showers
You can only water your garden on Tues and Sat for even numbered houses; Wed and Sun of odd numbered houses.....

:rotfl2:

Okay. When we get told to reduce water consumption, we have rules like:

No using hose to wash down the driveway
Use a bucket to wash your car
Have max 3 minute showers
You can only water your garden on Tues and Sat for even numbered houses; Wed and Sun of odd numbered houses.....

:rotfl2:

Oh, no that was five years or more ago those rules were implemented. Now we have to still do that and cut again by 1/3. Things like replace your lawn with indigenous plants. Don't water your lawn at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter