Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I really hope the study drug helps her :( I can't imagine being in that kind of pain, and I've got my own chronic pain to deal with. :hug: :hug: It starts tomorrow?

I really hope the study drug helps her :( I can't imagine being in that kind of pain, and I've got my own chronic pain to deal with. :hug: :hug: It starts tomorrow?

yes, it's a four hour infusion. she has to be there at 8:30 and has to do all kinds of fun stuff like pee in a cup and do other tests (which she has to do every time throughout the test), but once she does the tests, she gets the 4 hour infusion. Hopefully she starts to feel better once she gets the first infusion, the second is two weeks later.

It's Monday afternoon here and I've just picked up DS. Hoping for a bit of catch-up time before the evening/night time routine starts up.

The weather has been lovely the last couple of days and I've taken the opportunity to head out to weed the garden. A full green bin worth! :headache: And that's just half the garden. I have the front yard to go still!!
I don't know when I'll get out again. The weather is expected to turn here this week.

Otherwise, we've had the standard weekend....clean, cook, spend time with the family.

yes, it's a four hour infusion. she has to be there at 8:30 and has to do all kinds of fun stuff like pee in a cup and do other tests (which she has to do every time throughout the test), but once she does the tests, she gets the 4 hour infusion. Hopefully she starts to feel better once she gets the first infusion, the second is two weeks later.

Good luck with it. I hope you get time to post an update on how it all goes for Fran.

Good evening Fogies.

Have been busy with work and it won't be too long until I am in Vegas.

Hope you and your family are having a good week PiO.

Hope it all goes well Alison.

Just had another busy weekend with another tournament. Just been working and I have that big event next weekend in Vegas. I will be happy when it concludes and then it will be play time. :cool1:

Thanks. The hours are going to be super long when I am working in Vegas. Luckily the tournament is at the hotel where I am staying which helps a lot where I don't have to leave the site. Originally it was suppose to be at the Las Vegas Convention Center but it was changed to the hotel which is great.

It is possible that I might get out and about in Vegas. But it is highly not likely since the first few days before the tournament is all about setting it up which will take time. Also on the tournament days, the games will be done around 9pm which I will go straight to my room and call it for the night. But we will wait and see. This is completely different from last year where I did have time to go around Vegas after the tournament games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter