Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Have fun anyway.

I better get going. Dinner time is nearly here and I need to get it started.

I would so love to go.to Vegas! But not with a work agenda. I'd love to just sit at the Black Jack tables in a non smoking room, play catds, get free drinks, go eat and not worry about a darned thing!

Fran is getting her infusion now. She has appointments with two orthopedic doctors tomorrow. One foot, one hand.

Good evening Fogies.

It is all about work when I get to Vegas on Wednesday. I will be happy when it is over on Monday night and I leave for SoCal on Tuesday. Can't wait to see the new nighttime shows at the DLR next week.

Hope the appointments for Fran go well for her.

Have a good time Bret! Can't wait to go back some day!

I thought your DF was down their with you.

He will be, but not yet. Right now, I'm still on the program, and our lease in Chicago isn't up until July 31 anyway. So he's finishing out the lease and will be here for good afterward. He and my parents are coming for a visit in two weeks.

Sounds relaxing.

My feet are so tired after standing in long lines the last two days.

Angels, I think I have your number in my phone. I need to text you about meeting up. Things have been crazy if you've read my updates. I'd live to have you come here, but the place is a mess. Fran would be apalled, but I think it's decent enough knowing all the stuff we have been going through.

Are you at least sitting down?

Yes. I'm finally home.

Angels, I think I have your number in my phone. I need to text you about meeting up. Things have been crazy if you've read my updates. I'd live to have you come here, but the place is a mess. Fran would be apalled, but I think it's decent enough knowing all the stuff we have been going through.

Yes it sounds like you have your hands full. if you need my number let me know and I'll send it.

Right now it's time for sleep.

Hope you have a good time Angela.

Yes we've been having a good time in DCA with a little bit in DL.

:wave: Evening Fogies.

It's been an incredibly busy week at work so far and I can't see the work pace letting up until the end of June. I finally left work tonight at 7.45 pm. :faint:

PiO what do you do for work? In all our babnana chats, I don't think I ever recall hearing about that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter