• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I found you! :teeth:

Thanks for the link. I read the first post. I qualify on more than one level.... :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

Well welcome to the club! We rarely remember what we chat about but we have a good time!

I just googled it.

O.M.G. How on earth did I miss this chain????

I'm not sure! We just found them when we met Arline and her crew. There was one in Tulare so we started going there and then they put one in Long Beach. We had no idea they were all over but a great mix of choices!

:wave: Happy Saturday evening everyone.

Been a busy day here and I'm just about ready to settle in for the night. Hope everyone is well......if they remember to check in this clubroom.

Getting off the couch, re-setting my Couch to 5K and going to get moving. Wish. me. luck.

Go for it PiO!! (hey, that just reminded me of my little running smiley that I used to have on the old server.... :( I miss him).

I've had to readjust my running lately due to medical issues and the meds I am on. It's really like starting over. But I won't give up!

Morning all. Sunday is looking like a wonderful crisp winter's day. With luck, I'll get out in the garden to do some weeding.

Legomom - medical issues? I hope it's not too serious!!!

Elevated blood pressure. Therefore I am on beta-blockers, which lower your heart rate which = harder for it to keep up when you do physical activity. But running is good for me overall, so I just need to sort of re-figure out what my body can do.

Elevated blood pressure. Therefore I am on beta-blockers, which lower your heart rate which = harder for it to keep up when you do physical activity. But running is good for me overall, so I just need to sort of re-figure out what my body can do.

:hug: Look after yourself.

I don't want to have to post it twice, so I'm just posting this link over here.

Last edited:
@franandaj The link doesn't seem to work....here or on the Diner's thread. :(

Ugh. Thanks I'll check it out when I get a chance. I could post the update while Fran was in the bedroom. Now she's come back to the family room and I don't have a moment where I'm not doting on her. I can only post this from my phone while I'm in the bathroom which may be the only place I can post and read fir the next 8 weeks. :faint:

Ugh. Thanks I'll check it out when I get a chance. I could post the update while Fran was in the bedroom. Now she's come back to the family room and I don't have a moment where I'm not doting on her. I can only post this from my phone while I'm in the bathroom which may be the only place I can post and read fir the next 8 weeks. :faint:

Take care of Fran. We'll be here. :flower3: :hug: :grouphug:

Good early morning fogies, went to sleep to early and now awake in the middle of the night. UGH. I am sure I will fall asleep during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter