• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

I'm sure the only reason DD is sharing with us is to use our DVC points for a room.:rotfl2:

I know August and Sept will be hot down in Anaheim. I might need to look at other options.

Good morning. I have a houseful this weekend, grandson, nieces and nephew.

So far all is well, of course the 15 year keeps coming up with places to go. Lol

Fran made me go to Best Buy and PetSmart in the rain. But as a spoiler Best Buy was for my benefit. When we were walking up to HM in MK my new 1.4 lens just fell off the camera. She bought me the fix it warranty so hopefully I get it back before my trip with Naked Jim in April. We had to buy cat litter too, but it was actually raining when we came home so she told me to leave it in the car. I'm sure tomorrow she'll yell at me as to why I didn't bring I t in tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter