• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Hey guys, I went to a Tricky Tray at our church Friday night [they have this event every year] and guess what I won? 4 WDW PH passes worth $500!! WOOHOO!! :cool1::cool1:

Hey guys, I went to a Tricky Tray at our church Friday night [they have this event every year] and guess what I won? 4 WDW PH passes worth $500!! WOOHOO!! :cool1::cool1:

Congratulations Kimmar! That's a great prize.

So....when are you going?

Looks like there are a LOT of busy Fogies. Either that....or we've all forgotten how to find our way back to the clubroom.

So work has been super rocky this week. And it looks like its going to be the same next week as well.
I'm supposed to be on 3 weeks leave at the end of next week. We'll see how things go next week. I may have to work for some of that time.

So work has been super rocky this week. And it looks like its going to be the same next week as well.
I'm supposed to be on 3 weeks leave at the end of next week. We'll see how things go next week. I may have to work for some of that time.

Well I hope you don't have to go in on your days off! I've been just trying to catch up around here and finish my TR before the next trip is over when I have to start another one! I already have two going, don't want to keep up with three!

Well I hope you don't have to go in on your days off! I've been just trying to catch up around here and finish my TR before the next trip is over when I have to start another one! I already have two going, don't want to keep up with three!

:headache: That's why I haven't been on this week. I've been in at work on my days off. :faint:

Good idea. I remember having 3 threads going at one stage. It was a lot of work.

I used the break to run up to the grocery store since our neighborhood Christmas party is tonight at our place.

Congrats kimmar.

Very cool Kimmar! Can you convince your DH to go again?

Very nice Kimmar!

....it won't be hard to convince him to go, since I won these tickets....plus, I still have 2 days' worth of parks on our Magic bands....AND, we've already accumulated over $500 of Disney points on our Visa cards!

....it won't be hard to convince him to go, since I won these tickets....plus, I still have 2 days' worth of parks on our Magic bands....AND, we've already accumulated over $500 of Disney points on our Visa cards!

Cool. When ya goin?

Nice score on the WDW tickets Kimmar.

My DD won 4 two day Disneyland tickets so it looks like we'll have to squeeze a trip in before mid-Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter