Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Yup I am.barely going to sleep. We are going to Disney tomorrow and Fran wanted to make the valets baked goods. So she has been baking like a crazy woman since thanksgiving. We have two trays of goods. One for the guys who take the car away and then one for the guys who bring it back.

Work is crazy! Major deadline coming up next week and I'm finding that everyone wants to be my new best friend at work.....at least until next week! I seem to be catching more dropped balls from everyone at the moment.
I expect I'll be back to being a hot potato after next week and should have more time to do more than just lurk on the Dis. :(

I've been gething a lot of that lately....Normally we don't "hop on over" often but with all the attractions and things going down for over a year or EVER, we're making time to go out there....
...I was inferring DL. Just how far ARE you from it?

....uhhhhhhhh, WHO?

We got a four foot tall stormtrooper. We want to put him in the foyer, but we were so busy with the holidays I suspect he's going to stay in the grotto room until after vacation.

...I was inferring DL. Just how far ARE you from it?

Well we have made it there as quick as 23 minutes but mostly it takes about 30-40 minutes as there is always traffic. I'm actually on my way out there again to spend the day with Jenny (and family) and Jill from the DIS.

I really don't have the time to do it with vacay coming up, but how can one resist? :confused3

We head out in the morning for a cruise so I'm hoping the rain holds off until after our flight leaves.

Good evening Fogies.

Alison - Hope you had a fun time today with Jenny and her family along with Jill. It won't be long till I am back down there in a couple of days.

Hope you have a good time Angela.

Hope Bret's Thanksgiving is good also.

Hi usnuz. My thanksgiving was great with my family last week. I have been so busy lately with basketball, work and family matters. I am excited to leave in a couple of days back to SoCal for the CP. I need to get away for a while with everything going on.

:wave:

Thank god for the weekend. Frantic at work and I have been so tired, I've been going to bed before 10 pm most nights!
Hope everyone is well.

Thx usnuz.

This is just crazy tonight during the CP at DL where it is busy and all of MS Town Square is packed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter