Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Nice plans for your downtime PIO! Kittens definitely need to be acquired in pairs. They need playmates. Tesla would be lost if he didn't have folks to pick on. Luckily we have a few younger cats so he's not just annoying the old ladies, although he is doing his share of that.

Yay for the DF packing up and getting on the road, Dana. I know it has seemed like a long time, but now it's almost here!

We're sitting in the lobby of the Pantages, just had a yummy (but way off program dinner) and we're waiting to take our seats for Phantom. Supposedly it's a totally new staging from the old one. We will see.

The weather is not helping here as well. It looks like I brought the Vegas weather back to NorCal.

That is good news Dana.

Sounds like you are having a good time tonight Alison.

Sorry about the mess YoYo at least your vacation is getting closer.

A new kitty is just what your Bengal needs PIO.

Enjoy the show Alison.

Your wait is almost over Dana.

Try to stay cool Jo and Bret.

Yay for your vacation with the Yoyos getting closer Yoyo! When I find "pu" from my kitties, I just put a paper towel over it and wait for Fran or my cleaning lady to take care of it. We have an agreement around here. I'm responsible for what goes "in" the kitties. Fran is responsible for what comes "out" of them, and if she can't take care of it we have a number of stand ins.

Unfortunately the cat sitters are all older than me. I will need a back up plan as Tesla (our youngest) is just two years old and most of the rest are under five. We only have three over ten, so we're in for another 10-15 years with these kids.

Excellent news about DF.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Nice plans for your downtime PIO! Kittens definitely need to be acquired in pairs. They need playmates. Tesla would be lost if he didn't have folks to pick on. Luckily we have a few younger cats so he's not just annoying the old ladies, although he is doing his share of that.

Yay for the DF packing up and getting on the road, Dana. I know it has seemed like a long time, but now it's almost here!

We're sitting in the lobby of the Pantages, just had a yummy (but way off program dinner) and we're waiting to take our seats for Phantom. Supposedly it's a totally new staging from the old one. We will see.

Just ten more days and he'll be here!

How was Phantom? I've never seen the whole thing (the crazy roommate who moved out had it on DVD), but I've heard it's fantastic.

The weather is not helping here as well. It looks like I brought the Vegas weather back to NorCal.

That is good news Dana.

Sounds like you are having a good time tonight Alison.

How hot is it over there?

Sorry about the mess YoYo at least your vacation is getting closer.

A new kitty is just what your Bengal needs PIO.

Enjoy the show Alison.

Your wait is almost over Dana.

Try to stay cool Jo and Bret.

Almost! :yay:

Yay for your vacation with the Yoyos getting closer Yoyo! When I find "pu" from my kitties, I just put a paper towel over it and wait for Fran or my cleaning lady to take care of it. We have an agreement around here. I'm responsible for what goes "in" the kitties. Fran is responsible for what comes "out" of them, and if she can't take care of it we have a number of stand ins.

Unfortunately the cat sitters are all older than me. I will need a back up plan as Tesla (our youngest) is just two years old and most of the rest are under five. We only have three over ten, so we're in for another 10-15 years with these kids.

Your agreement about in and out of the cats kind of amuses me :) How often do you guys have to book a cat sitter, all things considered?

PIO, I agree with Alison: kittens do better when they have other young cats or kittens to play with. Can't wait to see your photos from sightseeing, fireworks and your kitties! You're brave - I'm not ready to take the "one shot to rule them all" yet. You go for it!

DF packed up our apartment today and vacated it. He and his parents are beginning the drive from Chicago to Arkansas tomorrow morning, and then they'll be there at the parents' house for a few days before coming here. I so can't wait to see him :hyper:
Woohoo! It won't be long now!

Just texting with one of the YoYos. We're getting excited! :jumping1:

PIO, I agree with Alison: kittens do better when they have other young cats or kittens to play with. Can't wait to see your photos from sightseeing, fireworks and your kitties! You're brave - I'm not ready to take the "one shot to rule them all" yet. You go for it!

Woohoo! It won't be long now!

Just texting with one of the YoYos. We're getting excited! :jumping1:

I haven't had a cat in years, so I really have no idea how best to care for them. I've only had dogs for about the last fifteen years.

I know, I can't wait! :hyper:

I'd be excited, too!

It was like 106 yesterday and it will be like 102 today.

:eek:

Alison - hope you enjoyed the show.

YoyoA - I hope my pictures are good enough to share. It remains to be seen how it goes!

Firefly - :wave:

Bret, Usnuz - Hope you're keeping cool in the heat.

And I expect Angela may check in when she can. :wave2:

Friday morning and it's 5 C in Melbourne. At least the sun is shining. I might head out in a bit and see if I can find somewhere to take pictures!

I'm trying to decide whether I should be in an old fogies club that allows members who are half my age. :)

Welcome to the Club Room!
If you remember the way back here, drop by anytime.

Age is only a number that most of us ignore......or can't remember. ;)

Just ten more days and he'll be here!

How was Phantom? I've never seen the whole thing (the crazy roommate who moved out had it on DVD), but I've heard it's fantastic.

This was a new staging whereas the other three times that I've seen it was the original staging. The singers were really good.

Your agreement about in and out of the cats kind of amuses me :) How often do you guys have to book a cat sitter, all things considered?

We only hire cat sitters when we go on vacation. And our friend Jim scooped the litter boxes when Fran was down with her broken leg.

Alison - hope you enjoyed the show.

I liked this new staging better than the old one. I realized that I never really understood what was going on with the plot of the show in the previous versions, I just enjoyed the pretty songs. This one the staging actually furthered the plot a lot more than the original one.

:wave: fogies!

Alison - sounds like a great performance.

Woo hoo the weekend is almost here. I ordered some Disney gift cards to purchase our Mickey's Halloween Party tickets for October.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter