DIS Meet - Opening Weekend of Food & Wine

Hi everyone I post this on another thread as well. I'm signed up for the Half Marathon Relay and because of leg problems I can't run. :sad1: If someone is interested in running in my place please PM me. You would need to run 4.8 miles at a 16 minute mile pace.

Hi everyone I post this on another thread as well. I'm signed up for the Half Marathon Relay and because of leg problems I can't run. :sad1: If someone is interested in running in my place please PM me. You would need to run 4.8 miles at a 16 minute mile pace.

Oh, that stinks!!! I am sorry to hear that :sad2:

Oh, that stinks!!! I am sorry to hear that :sad2:

Thanks!

Kim and I were reading the rules and she can run without me and still get the medal. :banana: We didn't want to do something against the rules and be disqualified for future races.

Are you attending the party in costume? If so, are you attending the meet in costume?

Hi Todd!

I just saw this.

I am going to the party in costume...so I will have to have it with me for sure. I am still working on it all, though.

I have to use a wheelchair this trip because of my foot, so I am trying to come up with a fun costume that I can still do with the wheelchair...if that makes sense. So...still working on that.

Hi Todd!

I just saw this.

I am going to the party in costume...so I will have to have it with me for sure. I am still working on it all, though.

I have to use a wheelchair this trip because of my foot, so I am trying to come up with a fun costume that I can still do with the wheelchair...if that makes sense. So...still working on that.

You could be a DME bus?

Ooooh... just saw this and we will be there beginning the 30th!!! I'm hoping to convince hubby to meet people that he (and I) don't know. If we come we'll have our 9 year old princess (sporting a recent shunt revision heaircut) with us!

I'm excited!! :D
Exactly 1 week from now. Woot! :)

Ooooh... just saw this and we will be there beginning the 30th!!! I'm hoping to convince hubby to meet people that he (and I) don't know. If we come we'll have our 9 year old princess (sporting a recent shunt revision heaircut) with us!
See you there.....

I am going as a parade float. I will be in a power wheelchair like in this picture (except this picture is not me)...and I gotta figure out how to get this costume on so that it won't fall off and it won't be too wide to go through a door. ...

photo-77.jpg

photo-79.jpg

Am I going to have to miss the meet to go back and get all dressed up? Or can I bring this stuff with me and get dressed there?

Awesome, Mary!!! I also have to decide whether or not to come in costume or go back to the resort and get dressed in between meet and party.:confused3:confused3

I think you could change at the Polynesian. There is a bathroom right off the Tambu Lounge.

Pretty awesome costume Mary!

I don't know about everyone else, but this weekend appears to be action-packed! I'll be on the move quite frequently....Which is perfectly fine by me. :) I just hope I can get out of bed in the mornings.... :rolleyes1

I don't know about everyone else, but this weekend appears to be action-packed! I'll be on the move quite frequently....Which is perfectly fine by me. :) I just hope I can get out of bed in the mornings.... :rolleyes1

Same here Aaron. We have so much planned this weekend.

I didnt think we would be able to make it to this meet but looks like we can after all. Very excited about meeting some DISers and having a great time. :cool1:

Ok gang...see ya all Sunday! Work...then leave for airport and to wdw bright and early tomorrow morning......woo hoo!:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1::cheer2::dance3::grouphug:princess::banana::cool1::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter