DIS Meet - Opening Weekend of Food & Wine

Our flight arrives too late for Boma on Friday, October 1st -
but this sounds interesting. It would be our " First Dis Meet ".

That's our resort day and will probably be in the Tambu Lounge anyways so if we see a group of people hanging around we will come on over :goodvibes

Soopafly & Stefy

That's our resort day and will probably be in the Tambu Lounge anyways so if we see a group of people hanging around we will come on over :goodvibes

Soopafly & Stefy

Awesome! You know what they say..."Timing is everything!". See you there.

Just a quick question....

Is most everyone going to be getting to the lounge right at 1 or later? Since we are checking into beach club that day.....debating on whether to wait to get into our room and come over or come over and then run back later.

This is shaping up to be a fabulous meet - can't wait to meet everyone next month! :)
I'm really looking forward to this. It will be nice to meet so many DISers.

Is most everyone going to be getting to the lounge right at 1 or later? Since we are checking into beach club that day.....debating on whether to wait to get into our room and come over or come over and then run back later.
I plan on getting there before 1:00. I simply love the Polynesian Resort. I'll probably get to the resort around Noon and walk around for an hour to enjoy the atmosphere.

We're having lunch @ Kona then headed to the meet!

I plan on getting there before 1:00. I simply love the Polynesian Resort. I'll probably get to the resort around Noon and walk around for an hour to enjoy the atmosphere.

We will probably head over for lunch at Captain Cooks and then go to the meet. Might use the pool too (we are DVC before anyone gets upset ;) )

While I won't be at the meet, I'll be wandering the festival on the first and second, proudly wearing my DIS shirt!!

I am putting this one on the calendar and you can consider us a maybe. It will be me, DW, and DS - 5 months old! This will be his first DIS Meet!

While I won't be at the meet, I'll be wandering the festival on the first and second, proudly wearing my DIS shirt!!
Sorry we'll miss you. The meet is a monorail ride away if you change your mind. :)

I am putting this one on the calendar and you can consider us a maybe. It will be me, DW, and DS - 5 months old! This will be his first DIS Meet!
See you there. I'll mark you on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter