• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Meet - Opening Weekend of Food & Wine

I'm heading home now, only one half more sleep until I leave for WDW!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

See you all at dinner on Friday, unless we bump into each other before hand. At which point, please say howdy. I promise I won't bite!

I'm heading home now, only one half more sleep until I leave for WDW!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

See you all at dinner on Friday, unless we bump into each other before hand. At which point, please say howdy. I promise I won't bite!

Todd, the problem with you is you are so low key and hard to spot we would bump into you and not even notice.

Have fun everyone. I dont think we are gonna make it over. We overdid it at Universal yesterday.

I goofed. I misread my calendar as 3:00 and was there at that time looking for people and wondered where everybody was! :confused: :guilty: :hourglass :confused3

Val & I enjoyed meeting all our old DIS friends and all our new DIS friends! Good time.

CF, sorry we missed you. I was looking forward to putting a face with a name.

It was such a fun relaxed meet. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and sharing laughs.

Hi Everyone,

I thought this was a great meet. It was kind of funny, but during my entire trip it didn't seem like I was running into anyone. I saw people posting from World Showcase, Hollywood Studios, etc when I was there, but it never seemed I could run into anyone except for the people I was hanging with.

Thank goodness we had this meet because it gave everyone an opportunity to meet at a specific time in the same location and put faces to names. It was a great primer for the upcoming Podcast Cruise in December.

See you all again real soon! :)

We missed almost everyone.:sad1: We decided to wait for our room to be ready and by the time we got there almost everyone was gone. I think I might've seen Kathy leaving?? For those of you that I did meet....it was a pleasure! Everyone was so nice!

oh and bzelf....I swear we were not stalking you guys....lol. Hope you had a safe flight home

We missed almost everyone.:sad1: We decided to wait for our room to be ready and by the time we got there almost everyone was gone. I think I might've seen Kathy leaving?? For those of you that I did meet....it was a pleasure! Everyone was so nice!

oh and bzelf....I swear we were not stalking you guys....lol. Hope you had a safe flight home

That was so funny to see you again going through security at the airport. I hope your trip home was smooth and easy.

It was great to meet everyone at the Poly. I really can't wait for Podcast Cruise 2.0.

Sorry we missed it. We were sitting in Animal Kingdom eating lunch when it dawned on me it was Sunday and we were going to be at the meet. Decided everyone would be gone by the time we got there. Glad to hear everyone had a great time. We just got home yesterday and had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect. I couldn't have asked for better, if only I hadn't caught a cold on the way down it would have been perfect.

I had planned on going to the meet but got so wrapped up in our kids ridding Splash Mountain by themselves for the first time the time got away from me. :confused3:rotfl:

By the time I remembered it was too late to go.

Very sorry I missed it.

Later,
Dan

I'm sorry we didn't get a group photo :guilty:....next time:goodvibes

A group photo would have been great.

It was nice seeing everyone again and can't wait for PC 2.0.

Thanks Aaron for setting up the meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter