DIS Meet - Opening Weekend of Food & Wine

We will be in Florida then and will try to attend.
DH, me, youngest DD and maybe her assistant.

Just bumping this up in case others didn't see it. :)

count me in! let me know as the date gets closer exactly what we're doing! thanks!

count me in! let me know as the date gets closer exactly what we're doing! thanks!
Glad you are coming. As far as activities we'll be frollicking around the Tambu Lounge, skipping through Ohana, and tumbling across the Kona Cafe. Oh! And if we get real adventurous we may hula with grass skirts. :)

Please count me (Yvonne) and my dh (Burt) in. It will be great to finally meet some DIS'ers before the podcast cruise.

Glad you are coming. As far as activities we'll be frollicking around the Tambu Lounge, skipping through Ohana, and tumbling across the Kona Cafe. Oh! And if we get real adventurous we may hula with grass skirts. :)

Who's playing the Ukelele?:confused3

Will most everyone be doing MNSSHP that night? We were originally going to go 9/30 but then got Cirque tickets for 10/1. Not sure if that's too much in the first couple days. Considering doing the 3rd instead.

Will most everyone be doing MNSSHP that night? We were originally going to go 9/30 but then got Cirque tickets for 10/1. Not sure if that's too much in the first couple days. Considering doing the 3rd instead.

We're going the 3rd! party:

I think so. Everyone who runs the 5K gets a MNSSHP ticket as part of their race entry for 10/3.

I think so. Everyone who runs the 5K gets a MNSSHP ticket as part of their race entry for 10/3.

I'll be heading over to the party most likely from this meet. It'll be my first MNSSHP! Kinda excited. :hyper:

I'll be heading over to the party most likely from this meet. It'll be my first MNSSHP! Kinda excited. :hyper:

Us too. Been to wdw around this time but never to MNSSHP. Hmmm, is pretty much everyone just leaving from the meet? I may need to rearrange dinner plans.

Us too. Been to wdw around this time but never to MNSSHP. Hmmm, is pretty much everyone just leaving from the meet? I may need to rearrange dinner plans.

I had to do the same. We decided to do lunch at Kona prior to the meet versus dinner there. I am so excited about meeting everyone at the various meets. This is going to be a fun trip. Makes me excited for the possibility of doing the Princess Half. ;)

Just curious, but is anyone else booking Kona for lunch, dinner, or even Ohana for dinner before or after this meet?

Just curious, but is anyone else booking Kona for lunch, dinner, or even Ohana for dinner before or after this meet?

I may be coming to the meet straight from waking up and jumping in the shower....I have a feeling its gonna be a long hard night. But well worth it, especially to party with my DIS friends.

Sounds tasty though.

I may be coming to the meet straight from waking up and jumping in the shower....I have a feeling its gonna be a long hard night. But well worth it, especially to party with my DIS friends.

Sounds tasty though.
I'm just thinking it will be a good time to eat because eating at the party is out of the question; especially with all that good Halloween candy around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter