Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

My understanding is they mean the day the adventure starts. They want you there early enough to get you to the hotel before the evening's welcome/get acquainted meal.

I don't think my boss would like this put on my email signature line. But I would!:thumbsup2

I've been looking for airfare and finally Southwest Air is opening up their bookings through August 2012 on 11/13. Finally!

Just wondering who is contemplating arriving a day (or more) before and/or staying some extra days afterward.

Obviously we haven't made our final plans yet, but I'm pretty sure we will be there at least one day early. On the other end, I'm guessing an extra day or two.

Since Val & I are going to DL very shortly (just a few days from now) we are probably going to buy Premiere Annual Passes because the incremental cost over what we will pay for 4 day's this trip isn't that much and it gives us flexibility for extra days then.

I'm arriving on Saturday (as early as possible). There is something that I want to do on Saturday so once I book my flight I will figure that out.

Hoping to get the latest return flight back on Saturday.

I've been playing with airfares and it looks like we will probably head out west a few days before the adventure. Perhaps Wednesday or Thursday. I'm also figuring that we will stay at least a day afterwards, probably two. Those darn AP's are burning a hole in our pockets. pirate:

I see we can book extra nights before/after through ABD, but I'm wondering if that's the best thing to do. I guess I'm expecting their prices to be on the high side for the extra nights. It may be better for us to use DVC points or just pay for a room at an AP rate (if offered), or even stay at a non-Disney hotel part of the time. :3dglasses

Decisions, decisions. popcorn::

If you book pre nights on your own, arrival transfers are not included.

The same is true for post nights and departure transfers.

I know there will be several people on the adventure at DAP next weekend, I know Mike and I would love to put faces to the names!

Ian (DS8) will be there too, however..... he doesn't know he's going on BSM! So, please don't spoil the surprise.... :goodvibes We are hoping this will be a Christmas present..... :rolleyes1

I know there will be several people on the adventure at DAP next weekend, I know Mike and I would love to put faces to the names!

Ian (DS8) will be there too, however..... he doesn't know he's going on BSM! So, please don't spoil the surprise.... :goodvibes We are hoping this will be a Christmas present..... :rolleyes1

We'll be there...and mum's the word. ;)

I'll be at DAP w/ DS9 who is coming with me on BSM - I'm so excited for both!! My son is much more laid back then I am :)

Looking forward to meeting some fellow travelers tonight! I hope I remember everybody's screen name!

We are thinking of actual arriving a day or two early and staying a day or two after but haven;t made a final decision as of yet

mark and sue

We are thinking of actual arriving a day or two early and staying a day or two after but haven;t made a final decision as of yet

mark and sue

HI Mark! Nice meeting you last week!

Val & I are going to do the same. I'm probably coming in on Thursday, if not a day earlier. On the other end, I expect we will be there until at least Monday. With AP's we can do as much extra DL/CA as we care to.

Not sure where we will stay when we are there. I'm guessing that at the end of the trip we will stay on at the Grand Californian just to save another pack/un-pack cycle.

I saw that video on youtube (probably your link) the other day. Definately thinking about taking the latest flight home on Saturday so more time can be spent at DL.

Val & I are going to spend several days afterwards there. We probably won't stay at the GC though because it sounds like the cost/night will be pretty high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter