Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

You signed up later than some other folks. I'd give it a couple of days.

These are standardized forms and some Adventures have zip lining and such. There is a maximum weight for things like that.

I PROMISE THAT THERE IS NO ZIP LINING INVOLVED IN THIS ADVENTURE!

I lied and told them I was 165lbs, tan and incredibly handsome.

You can do that...or leave it empty.

Again....there is NO ZIP LINING on the Backstage Magic Adventure.

Is there an Apple Store in the Basement of Disneyland? :rotfl:

Is there an Apple Store in the Basement of Disneyland? :rotfl:

If there was I could leave DH there while I went shopping throughout the rest of the Park..... or Downtown Disney :lmao:

Received our packet today! Yeah! We really are going... guess I better sign and return the agreement ASAP. The threat of cancellation is daunting

The threat of cancellation is daunting

Please sign and return your travel agreement in a timely manner.

But please....do not worry about the threat of cancellation.

Have you ever witnessed a Podcaster go carnival ape crazy?

It's not pretty.:scared1:

"NO TIP!!!!". :rolleyes1

Mine is signed, sealed, and is in the hands of the US postal service.

I think everytime my DH says "We could have done this but you had to do THAT" he shoud give me 10 dollars. My spending money will be taken care of. popcorn::

Mine is signed, sealed, and is in the hands of the US postal service.

I think everytime my DH says "We could have done this but you had to do THAT" he shoud give me 10 dollars. My spending money will be taken care of. popcorn::

:rolleyes1 My wife asked me this evening how much overtime I expected to work next year to make up for the expense of my solo vacation. I asked her how much she was going to start paying me for cooking, cleaning, diaper changing, bottle feeding, grass cutting, grocery shopping, laundry and chasing our gorgeous kids around the house all evening AFTER I get home from my out of the house job?

I don't think she'll be inquiring about how much money we are spending on my solo vacation again. :rotfl:

In all seriousness, don't feel bad for her...we are very blessed and are traveling to WDW 2 times before my extravagant :rolleyes1 solo vacation. :lmao:

Carnival ape crazy!!!! Hmmm that may be worth witnessing....at least it may make a nice Youtube piece or maybe make 'America's Funniest Home Videos '(hmmm... there might be money to be made here) Maybe it is time for...

"Podcaster goes Carnival Ape Crazy" He screams! He cries! He jumps up and down! .....Coming soon to a theater near you!

OK. OK. The signed agreement went out in today's mail.

(Could we see a short segment next July .... just for fun:rotfl:)

Ok, I have heard that the power is different in California. I am researching the right adapters and powerstrips that we need to bring along.

Christy just ordered a Book on Los Angelese so that we can learn the language.

That reminds me -- does anyone know the exact rules for Passports??? Are you POSITIVE that I can't get by with a coffee stained 30 year old bad copy of my birth certificate???:rotfl2:

Hi all. I'm Chris and I am a lurker and a religious podcast listener. Looking forward to meeting everyone in July. May even try and get Pete, John, Kevin, and Walter back for all of the times I've busted out laughing in public or dropped a weight on my foot listening to the podcast!

I'm wondering if the coffee at Disneyland is as bad as at disneyworld. Then contemplating a "camel pack" so I can stay caffeinated at all times and maybe won't have a lot of pictures with me and coffee stained shirts.

I'm wondering if the coffee at Disneyland is as bad as at disneyworld. Then contemplating a "camel pack" so I can stay caffeinated at all times and maybe won't have a lot of pictures with me and coffee stained shirts.

Yes. Yes, the coffee at Disneyland in general is AWFUL! IMHO its the main area that Disney needs to improve. When we attended D23 Expo in August we stayed at the Hilton (before moving over to PP after Expo wrapped up to just go to the Parks) and they had a Starbucks in the lobby! :banana: Needless to say on the mornings of Expo the line could be 25+ people long :scared1:

There is a coffee stand in hub in front of the Castle before you head into Frontierland that has espresso, lattes and mochas and isn't too bad. Otherwise I believe Nescafe has the contract for coffee at the resort. This may have changed recently, but since it has been so bad in the past, I just stay away from the coffee and go for the caffeinated cold beverages.

Compass Books in DTD has decent (not great) coffee,

It's just a 5 minute walk from the Grand.

Compass Books in DTD has decent (not great) coffee,

It's just a 5 minute walk from the Grand.

I forgot about Compass Books. We didn't spend much time in DTD this past August. Will have to make up for that next July. (MUST SHOP MORE!!!!) ;)

Our catsitter (Yes, we have a catsitter!) told us we got our packet Monday, but we won't get back home until Saturday. Will there be any problem getting the paperwork out by next Monday?

Our catsitter (Yes, we have a catsitter!) told us we got our packet Monday, but we won't get back home until Saturday. Will there be any problem getting the paperwork out by next Monday?

We have a cat sitter also. She would send us pics of our furr babies ever day when we were in London and Paris. :thumbsup2

No need to worry at all.

It will be fine if you return your paperwork next week.

we just got back this week from WDW and are wondering when is the date we have to have our package back.

Mark

we just got back this week from WDW and are wondering when is the date we have to have our package back.

Mark

ABD would like you to sign and return all pages of your travel agreement as soon as possible.

Your personal info sheet can wait. You do not need passport info or height and weight.

I'm looking at the ABD paperwork and it states to arrive before 1pm on the first day. Does this mean the day the adventure starts?

I'm getting there on Saturday so would it matter what time I got there? Looking at flights and see a lot of flights that get in around 1pm. What happens if it gets in after that time?

:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter