Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

I hope they'll be ready by the time we're there! It will be my 4th trip to Disneyland, and it's already been closed for 2 of them. I don't want to make a third! LOL :confused3:rotfl2:

We will probably just arrive the first day of the ABD trip. We are planning on staying two days afterwards to enjoy more of the DLR.
Plan on booking air within the next few weeks as we have a credit that expires soon.
Still wishing we didn't have to wait until July for this trip. . .

We are going to be driving to SoCal on the morning of the 29th (We are only about 3 1/2 hours away). I am wondering where we will need to go to park our car and when. Is there parking available at DLR for the days we are not staying there, and are transfers available from DLR on Sunday to Hollywood, or should we just drive to Hollywood on Sunday?

We are going to be driving to SoCal on the morning of the 29th (We are only about 3 1/2 hours away). I am wondering where we will need to go to park our car and when. Is there parking available at DLR for the days we are not staying there, and are transfers available from DLR on Sunday to Hollywood, or should we just drive to Hollywood on Sunday?

You can park free of charge at the Grand California Resort while participating in your ABD Adventure.

ABD will provide transfers from the GC to the Hollywood Renaissance on the day the Adventure begins.

You will not want to have your car in Hollywood, as you would need to pay to park and on the day we depart Hollywood for DL....there are stops along the way.

For details on how to do this and to remind me that you will need transfers, please shoot me an emai at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTRavel.com

You can park free of charge at the Grand California Resort while participating in your ABD Adventure.

ABD will provide transfers from the GC to the Hollywood Renaissance on the day the Adventure begins.

You will not want to have your car in Hollywood, as you would need to pay to park and on the day we depart Hollywood for DL....there are stops along the way.

For details on how to do this and to remind me that you will need transfers, please shoot me an emai

Sounds good...thanks

Looks like my daughter and I will be riding with you in the van from the Grand Californian to Hollywood. We'll be driving up from SD that day.

If you are going to arrive earlier and then drop a car off at LAX, you will need to drop the car off in time to meet the ABD transportation at 12:00pm at Terminal 7 (United) near the information booth in the baggage claim area.

I will also need to know for sure so that I can arrange this through ABD.

They will need a definite number in order to send the appropriate sized vehicle.

Are there going to be a couple of different transportation pick up times at LAX? The paperwork talked about making sure to arrive by 1pm, yet you talk about meeting ABD transportation at noon. If we arrived at LAX at 10am for example are we needing to hang out in airport until noon (or 1pm)? or will there be an earlier vehicle to take us to the Renaissance earlier?

Does this mean that we wouldn't have to fly into LAX, but could instead fly into SNA and then just catch ABD arranged transportation from the GC at the DLR to take us to the Renaissance? ( Even if we weren't staying at the GC before ABD , but just wanted to meet up with others there to catch the ABD transportation). If so, what time would we have to meet up with the ABD transportation at the GC?

Are there going to be a couple of different transportation pick up times at LAX? The paperwork talked about making sure to arrive by 1pm, yet you talk about meeting ABD transportation at noon. If we arrived at LAX at 10am for example are we needing to hang out in airport until noon (or 1pm)? or will there be an earlier vehicle to take us to the Renaissance earlier?

ABD requests that you are on the ground by 1:00pm in order to allow you enough time to get to the Renaissance, check in and have a bit of time to get ready for the Welcome Dinner.

If you plan on using ABD transfers from LAX (and you are not on an arriving flight that day) you will need to meet the transportation at The United Terminal (# 7) near the Guest Service desk at noon (12:00pm). This is the one and only scheduled transfer for guests not on scheduled arriving flights.

Does this mean that we wouldn't have to fly into LAX, but could instead fly into SNA and then just catch ABD arranged transportation from the GC at the DLR to take us to the Renaissance? ( Even if we weren't staying at the GC before ABD , but just wanted to meet up with others there to catch the ABD transportation). If so, what time would we have to meet up with the ABD transportation at the GC?

Transportation from the Grand Californian to the Renaissance departs at 1:00pm on the first day of the Adventure.

How you get to the GC is up to you, but the 1:00pm departure is the one and only departure

If you are driving and wish to leave your vehicle at the GC, ABD will pick up the parking fee.

Should you decide to meet the transportation at LAX (at 12:00pm / Noon) or at the GC at 1:00pm, you will need to let me know so I can arrange this with ABD.

This will allow ABD to send the appropriate sized vehicle.

I have arrived at LAX and traveled with 7 other people in a large van and have also been driven to the Renaissance in a Town Car. Knowing the number of passengers looking for transport is important to making this run smoothly.

If you have any questions....just let me know.

ABD requests that you are on the ground by 1:00pm in order to allow you enough time to get to the Renaissance, check in and have a bit of time to get ready for the Welcome Dinner.

If you plan on using ABD transfers from LAX (and you are not on an arriving flight that day) you will need to meet the transportation at The United Terminal (# 7) near the Guest Service desk at noon (12:00pm). This is the one and only scheduled transfer for guests not on scheduled arriving flights.

Thank you, Kevin.
If we do arrive on the 29th at LAX and our arrival is say for 9:45am, am I correct to understand that we would be picked up earlier (say 10:30am) and driven to the Renaissance at that time as opposed to waiting in the airport until later? Just want to make sure I understand things since we are trying to decide on the best date, flight and airport.

Thank you, Kevin.
If we do arrive on the 29th at LAX and our arrival is say for 9:45am, am I correct to understand that we would be picked up earlier (say 10:30am) and driven to the Renaissance at that time as opposed to waiting in the airport until later? Just want to make sure I understand things since we are trying to decide on the best date, flight and airport.

If you fly into LAX and I provide ABD with your flight number and arrival time, ABD will schedule transfers for you.

If you are arriving at LAX in any manner other than a scheduled incoming flight, there is one transfer time and that is 12:00pm (noon).

There are no other transfer times for guests not arriving via scheduled flights.

If you drive to LAX and return a car at 9:45am, you will be required to wait until the 12:00pm (noon) pick up time and meet the ABD rep at Terminal 7 (United) near the guest service desk.

Again, in order to insure that ABD has a vehicle that will transport everyone wishing to use this service, I will need to know in advance that this is your plan for arrival.

If you fly into LAX and I provide ABD with your flight number and arrival time, ABD will schedule transfers for you.

If you are arriving at LAX in any manner other than a scheduled incoming flight, there is one transfer time and that is 12:00pm (noon).

There are no other transfer times for guests not arriving via scheduled flights.

If you drive to LAX and return a car at 9:45am, you will be required to wait until the 12:00pm (noon) pick up time and meet the ABD rep at Terminal 7 (United) near the guest service desk.

Again, in order to insure that ABD has a vehicle that will transport everyone wishing to use this service, I will need to know in advance that this is your plan for arrival.

Thank you, Kevin.
I now understand. This information will help in our travel planning. Once we make our flight arrangements I will let you know.
I appreciate you taking the time to explain all this to an ABD newbie such as myself...:goodvibes

(July is too far away..... It is cold and snowing here at the moment. I am SOOOOO looking forward to CA and warm weather)

Airfare is booked!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

After much research, we decided to fly into LAX on Friday and take the ABD transfer to the Rennaissance. Sunday we are flying out of SNA, which is a short cab ride from DL! Haven't quite decided on a hotel for the post stay, but we are still considering renting points. Our other option is the Disneyland Hotel.

Email is on its way to Kevin with flight details! :thumbsup2

While home bound (due to snow), I took care of a few more things on the check list:
  1. book airfare - check
  2. email flight info to Kevin - check
next up...
  1. book hotel for post ABD stay

While home bound (due to snow), I took care of a few more things on the check list:
  1. book airfare - check
  2. email flight info to Kevin - check
next up...
  1. book hotel for post ABD stay

How long are you staying after? Val & I will be at VGC for 3 nights.

How long are you staying after? Val & I will be at VGC for 3 nights.

We will be staying two additional nights.
Our usual DLR hotel of choice is the PPH. That is probably where we will rest our heads after our stay ends at the GC once ABD wraps up. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter