• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Exclusive BSM Adventure 7/29 - 8/3/2012 - Sold Out AND GETTING VERY CLOSE!!!!

It has been a crazy morning here in the Energy Capital. I took a moment to glance at the boards and find that the adventure is almost sold out!! WooHoo!!!

:cool1:

Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting you all on our adventure. I'm Chelle and will be traveling soloish....my roomie will be Muggsie. I will be leaving my wife and 2 kids behind for this adventure which feels exciting and a little scary all at the same time.

disneymay201087.jpg

Nice to meet you all!

Hi everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting you all on our adventure. I'm Chelle and will be traveling soloish....my roomie will be Muggsie. I will be leaving my wife and 2 kids behind for this adventure which feels exciting and a little scary all at the same time.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Chelle! I've seen your posts here on the DIS and it will be nice to put a face to the name. Val & I have met Muggsie before and I think you've got a great roommate there.

Wow. Is that a record for a quick sellout?

Hi Chelle! I've seen your posts here on the DIS and it will be nice to put a face to the name. Val & I have met Muggsie before and I think you've got a great roommate there.

Looking forward to meeting you. Yes, I am lucky to have found such a great roomie! :goodvibes

This trip is getting me so excited.

So how many of us will be at DISapalooza? It will be nice to meet my traveling companions early.

Kim

Whew, made it! My wife and I got the last two spots!! So looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone. (Plus, it looks like three Kevins will be going! :woohoo:)

- Kevin #3

Hi everyone!
I am coming out of lurkdom to introduce myself. First let me say that I am so excited to be part of this adventure. I am a HUGE Disney fan, podcast listener and Disboard lurker. I’m from the Seattle area and go to Disneyland about twice a year but I have ventured a few times to the World as well. In fact I will be going again this summer after Podcast Cruise 3.0. My DD 31, DSIL 33, DGS 9, DGS 2, and soon to be born DGS age 6 months are joining me for that. I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone and do BSM by myself. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Carol

I'll be solo, rooming with Chelle! I'm so excited! I can't wait! :cool1:

Thanks Jeff! I was so happy to see you and Val will be on this trip.

Looking forward to meeting you. Yes, I am lucky to have found such a great roomie! :goodvibes

Thanks roomie! I'm lucky also.

This trip is getting me so excited.

So how many of us will be at DISapalooza? It will be nice to meet my traveling companions early.

Kim

I'll be there with my DP Cindy.

Yipeee!!!!!
:dance3:
I am so excited!!!!
Nothing like a little pressure to make a decision.....
I emailed Kevin last night and then turned off the computer....
Woke up this morning to read that there were only 5 spots left!!!:scared1:
Well what do you do when you have 15 minutes before you have to leave for work and your DH is still asleep?!??! You book a ABD trip!
Of course while at work I couldn't wait.... Had to check email on my phone (not something I do regularly ..) and found out -
We made it !

When I told DH he congratulated me on my quick action.

I haven't even put everything away from D23 Expo and yet I so want to pull out the suitcases and get ready for this trip!

Do we really have to wait until July?!?!??!

This will be our first ABD ( and I am guessing/hoping not our last )

Looking forward to getting to meet everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter