DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's you. I probably spelled others names wrong too, but it was a major accomplishment that I actually got the list up in the first place ;). Life is still a little hectic. I did fix the spelling though and it will be correct from now on :thumbsup2.

Oh no worries, just wanted to be sure it was me :) I thought I was the only "Kerri/Kerry/Kerrie/Carrie/etc etc etc" but thought I check :)

I signed up...never done any type of scavenger hunt before. You ladies are scaring me! What have I gotten myself into ?:sad:

'eh, it will be fun!!!!! :)

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm going to take Monday off work, it's Micah's birthday and I'm going to give him some money to spend at the fish stores around us, ones we don't go to all the time. He will like that. I think I'll have the girls give him some Star Trek shot glasses I found and in IOU for a "date" to see the new Star Trek movie that's opening in May, because we will probably all want to see that. :) And I'll take him to Benihana's to eat. :) I'm excited about that!! We are members of their "club" so for our birthday months we get $30 certificates to use but they are only good Monday-Thursday and since BH is about 40 minutes away we don't go there to eat that much, I figure the combination of fish stores and BH is good for his day. :) Nothing else planned, not working at the bar this weekend so no pressure there, maybe we will go see a movie later :)
What's everyone up to?

Darn, my schedule is already full for that day. SNAP! I'm so sorry. There is nothing that can be done. This middle-aged, hot-flashing lady has already made reservations (non-refundable) to relax, point, and laugh for the scavenger hunt this year.
I shall relax, point and laugh with you. :p

I signed up...never done any type of scavenger hunt before. You ladies are scaring me! What have I gotten myself into ?:sad:
Aww, don't listen to them. :rotfl: It's fine. Last year the hunt had a very creative theme and you could tell a lot of work was put into it by the scavenger hunt committee, but it was very challenging. There was a lot to accomplish, and I think teams were just exhausted by the time it was over.

However, I know that the team has listened to input from the ladies and this year they have promised it's going to be much more simple and the focus is going to be back on just having fun with it. So, don't worry. You'll do just fine.

What's everyone up to?

I was just reading through your plans for Micah's birthday. I have no clue what to do for Ruben. His birthday is January 13. I am truly stumped. You mentioned Micah is into Star Trek, but Ruben isn't into any thing like that. He's not into sports, doesn't collect anything. He is so hard to shop for!
He wants a gun holster but I don't know the first thing about that. :rolleyes2 I'll have to get creative and see what I can come up with. He likes to do things rather than own things, if that makes sense. So maybe a night out... somewhere... hmmm.

I found the monkey bride! She was hiding in the back of the attic today. Eeeee!

Any word on the rules for scavvy hunt team names? I have something in mind.

Hey gals!

I was doing some checking around and found out that its cheaper to fly back home on Monday instead of Sunday, so I changed flights and am staying another day!! I am so excited!

So I can definitely make Mimi's breakfast now, and enjoy the rest of the day roaming the parks!

Not sure yet if Paula or Karisa can stay with me the extra night, so I might have extra room if someone wants to join me. Or of anyone has room for one extra night if they can't then I would greatly appreciate it!

Ok gals! I just called to confirm my hotel ressies and he was like.. oh yes, you have 2 reservations.. on for 2 nights, and the othr for the next 2 nights. The way he was saying was like we were going to have to switch rooms!! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: When I asked abut that he said no.. probably not. LOL!! I hope not!

If you didn't, you might want to request to be on a "Low Rider" team. It will be a little less intense and a good way to ease into the fun. LOL

We have a few teams that are super competitive (do you know what "Mouse Adventures" is? Yeah. Professional grade Disney Scavenger Hunters. It's madness, I tell you! ROFL!)

Ok gals! I just called to confirm my hotel ressies and he was like.. oh yes, you have 2 reservations.. on for 2 nights, and the othr for the next 2 nights. The way he was saying was like we were going to have to switch rooms!! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: When I asked abut that he said no.. probably not. LOL!! I hope not!
Well that is confusing! How come they aren't just down for 4 nights total? :confused3

If you didn't, you might want to request to be on a "Low Rider" team. It will be a little less intense and a good way to ease into the fun. LOL

We have a few teams that are super competitive (do you know what "Mouse Adventures" is? Yeah. Professional grade Disney Scavenger Hunters. It's madness, I tell you! ROFL!)
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Not sure, as I will have to confer with the committee.
But I believe it will have to be anything to do with California.
Hollywood, beaches, mountains, deserts, Icons, towns and so on.

So put on those thinking caps! :scratchin
Shouldn't be hard, as there is so much to see and do in California. :goodvibes

We will get back to you for sure on this.

Well that is confusing! How come they aren't just down for 4 nights total? :confused3

I think the HOJO's reservations are 2 nights & 2 nights because we got discounts for the first two nights, and the second two nights don't have the same discount. I hope some good discount shows up for the second two nights of our trip.

Hey ladies. Lisa and I changed to the DLH but I still have our HoJo ressie if anyone needs it before I cancel it. I booked a Deluxe Disney view 2 queens (NQQ is the code and it is in Bldg 1). I have it arriving Wed 2/27 and leaving Sun 3/2. First two nights are $89 and second two nights are $135.20. I will be canceling it on Monday so if anyone wants it, send me a PM.

I made ressies @ HOJO"S but if there is a spare gal somewhere willing to share /split a room at the DLH I would love to switch :)

Happy Friday everyone!! I'm going to take Monday off work, it's Micah's birthday and I'm going to give him some money to spend at the fish stores around us, ones we don't go to all the time. He will like that. I think I'll have the girls give him some Star Trek shot glasses I found and in IOU for a "date" to see the new Star Trek movie that's opening in May, because we will probably all want to see that. :) And I'll take him to Benihana's to eat. :) I'm excited about that!! We are members of their "club" so for our birthday months we get $30 certificates to use but they are only good Monday-Thursday and since BH is about 40 minutes away we don't go there to eat that much, I figure the combination of fish stores and BH is good for his day. :) Nothing else planned, not working at the bar this weekend so no pressure there, maybe we will go see a movie later :)
What's everyone up to?

Just joined the "club", wonder if I'll get the birthday email since my birthday is this month...

::yes::

Is there a facebook page for this group of ladies?

Yes, but I think you have to add one of us as a friend first, I'm Stacie Churches Baumgartner on Facebook.

Just joined the "club", wonder if I'll get the birthday email since my birthday is this month...

Yes, but I think you have to add one of us as a friend first, I'm Stacie Churches Baumgartner on Facebook.

Thanks I just sent you a request.

I was just reading through your plans for Micah's birthday. I have no clue what to do for Ruben. His birthday is January 13. I am truly stumped. You mentioned Micah is into Star Trek, but Ruben isn't into any thing like that. He's not into sports, doesn't collect anything. He is so hard to shop for!
He wants a gun holster but I don't know the first thing about that. :rolleyes2 I'll have to get creative and see what I can come up with. He likes to do things rather than own things, if that makes sense. So maybe a night out... somewhere... hmmm.

Micah is hard to shop for, but since we just got him a brand new iPhone I'm sort of off the hook. lol The Star Trek shot glasses I had hidden under the bed and had forgotten about. LOL Micah is also into reefkeeping, hence the trips to various fish stores. LOL

I have yet to find the Monkey Bride......

I made ressies @ HOJO"S but if there is a spare gal somewhere willing to share /split a room at the DLH I would love to switch :)

Oh man.....that's so tempting! LOL

You should, I joined last year after Micah's birthday and he still got one :)

I canceled my Hojo reservation. I found a good rate on Last Minute Travel (can I say that here???) at the Hilton. Quick walk over to the Toy Story lot to catch the shuttle.

Hi everyone! So glad the weekend is here. I am super happy because McDreamy just bought Tullys Coffee! :yay: It is a Seattle area coffee place that was in bankruptcy. So yeh! I can still have my coffee and maybe a McDreamy sighting - lol!

I just wanna say, I think Capri needs to get drafted into the scavenger hunt since she has a phantom table at the New Orleans Cafe. I signed up for dinner with Capri and then she is not even gonna be there :confused3 ;) And here I was looking forward to talking with Capri and comparing notes on living in Washington and such :smokin: :hippie: I might have to park my behind on the bench with Capri to make sure that reusable mug she is carrying is legitimately filled with water! ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter