DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! So glad the weekend is here. I am super happy because McDreamy just bought Tullys Coffee! :yay: It is a Seattle area coffee place that was in bankruptcy. So yeh! I can still have my coffee and maybe a McDreamy sighting - lol!

I just wanna say, I think Capri needs to get drafted into the scavenger hunt since she has a phantom table at the New Orleans Cafe. I signed up for dinner with Capri and them she is not even gonna be there :confused3 ;) And here I was looking forward to talking with Capri and comparing notes on living in Washington and such :smokin: :hippie: I might have to park my behind on the bench with Capri to make sure that reusable mug she is carrying is legitimately filled with water! ; )
LOL...this made me snicker! :laughing:
Capri, your ears must be burning big time about now! :rolleyes1

I just wanna say, I think Capri needs to get drafted into the scavenger hunt since she has a phantom table at the New Orleans Cafe. I signed up for dinner with Capri and then she is not even gonna be there :confused3 ;) And here I was looking forward to talking with Capri and comparing notes on living in Washington and such :smokin: :hippie: I might have to park my behind on the bench with Capri to make sure that reusable mug she is carrying is legitimately filled with water! ; )

:rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I just wanna say, I think Capri needs to get drafted into the scavenger hunt since she has a phantom table at the New Orleans Cafe. I signed up for dinner with Capri and then she is not even gonna be there :confused3 ;) And here I was looking forward to talking with Capri and comparing notes on living in Washington and such :smokin: :hippie: I might have to park my behind on the bench with Capri to make sure that reusable mug she is carrying is legitimately filled with water! ; )

Haha, I still have that reusable mug and use it! Although it's a bit coffee stained now, but that just means it's well loved. :goodvibes

And ummmmmm, no. Nope. Nooot gonna do it. Na uh! Not getting recruited for the hunt again this year.

But I'll be happy to discuss living in Washinghempton and my could-be-water-could-be-something-else mug with you. :smokin:

LOL...this made me snicker! :laughing:
Capri, your ears must be burning big time about now! :rolleyes1

Actually my feet are burning...burning to sit this one out. ;) ::yes:: :duck:

Haha, I still have that reusable mug and use it! Although it's a bit coffee stained now, but that just means it's well loved. :goodvibes

All this talk about Capri's reusable mug... I saw one yesterday with a TIE DYE PATTERN on it. :rotfl2: Had to explain to the husband why I was snickering.

I booked at the Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim at the Park. Great rates good reviews on trip advisor and free breakfast :)

Hellllllooooooooooooooooo!! I haven't been on the DIS for weeks, and found I just could not catch up with what is going on.

Our trip is getting closer and closer.

All this talk about Capri's reusable mug... I saw one yesterday with a TIE DYE PATTERN on it. :rotfl2: Had to explain to the husband why I was snickering.

LUVS it!!! :hippie: I would totally use that, seriously and for REALS!

Hellllllooooooooooooooooo!! I haven't been on the DIS for weeks, and found I just could not catch up with what is going on.

Hey AmySue - how ya doing??? I'm in the same boat - not catching up now....... Hopefully I'll be able to get my head in the game soon though. Hopefully. It is getting closer and closer....................... Which also means my birthday is getting closer and closer! All right, in the interests of full disclosure and fairness :-)crazy2: ) it's also Angie's b-day (luvs you Angie, my roomie!!!).

AmyOkraSue, are ya wanting a tee-shirt this year? It's not pink.....:rolleyes1

Good morning, ladies!! :goodvibes Happy Sunday. Tomorrow the kids go back to school. It's going to be so quiet here at home. That's both good and bad. I miss them when they are gone! :worried: Oh, well, we had a nice winter break.

Tomorrow is also the new season of the Bachelor! I was not a big fan of Sean, but I can't resist such trashy t.v. popcorn:: I also can't stand the suspense, so I already went on Reality Steve and found out who "wins". ;)

Well, hope you are all having a good day so far!

Hi everyone! I had a great trip to DL. NYE was crazy busy, but luckily I did the Holiday Tour that day and got priority seating for the parade. I left early and watched the midnight fireworks from the hotel!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Lisa, I didn't find your pin - and I looked in every store in DL, CA, and DTD. Sorry.

It was fun meeting Kelly and her mom and daughters. Now I know at least two other dis'ers!:banana:

:scared1:Oops, I didn't know I needed to send Katie a "nice note" for the scavvy hunt. I will take care of that today. I will also send a "note" to Bridget. I think that catches me up for now. (Note to self - I have GOT to set up a FB account. Ugh.)

I need to be in DC for a conference from Feb 10 - 16. Is there anything else I need to do in advance? (Aside from make my airline rez:lmao:)

I edited my signature - I'm down to just one ticker now. That's just sad.:p

I forgot to say thanks Beth for keeping us non-Facebookers up-to-date.

I also forgot to say how great the Walk in Walt's DL Footsteps tour was. I absolutely loved it! Those of you going on the Diva Trip will love it.pixiedust:

Ok gals! I just called to confirm my hotel ressies and he was like.. oh yes, you have 2 reservations.. on for 2 nights, and the othr for the next 2 nights. The way he was saying was like we were going to have to switch rooms!! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2: When I asked abut that he said no.. probably not. LOL!! I hope not!

Don't talk to anyone on the reservations line, ever. I called and the guy told me I only had two nights reserved and that they were prepaid. When I said that I had never paid for them he insisted that they were paid and that he would be happy to reserve two more nights for me, yada yada. I was pretty positive that I hadn't prepaid and was getting irritated with his glossing over that and trying to sell me more nights when I wasn't sure that my reservation was correct. So I called the front desk at the hotel itself and the lovely girl there said that no, I have a reservation for 4 nights total, two of the being retro rates that can't be canceled but are not prepaid. I was relieved.

It is getting closer and closer....................... Which also means my birthday is getting closer and closer! All right, in the interests of full disclosure and fairness :-)crazy2: ) it's also Angie's b-day (luvs you Angie, my roomie!!!).

Aww, thanks for mentioning me!

Don't talk to anyone on the reservations line, ever. I called and the guy told me I only had two nights reserved and that they were prepaid. When I said that I had never paid for them he insisted that they were paid and that he would be happy to reserve two more nights for me, yada yada. I was pretty positive that I hadn't prepaid and was getting irritated with his glossing over that and trying to sell me more nights when I wasn't sure that my reservation was correct. So I called the front desk at the hotel itself and the lovely girl there said that no, I have a reservation for 4 nights total, two of the being retro rates that can't be canceled but are not prepaid. I was relieved.

So true! The "national" number people don't know about the specials. You have to call the local number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter