DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, ladies!
I finally got all my photos up on Facebook. Not nearly as many as I'd hoped. But, some are better than none! Hope you are all doing well and your tired feet are recovering.

I am already excited for next year!
I'm so glad to read that! Now you'll have to tell your co-workers about all the fun they missed. lol

I'm sitting on my couch about to fall asleep waiting for the kids to arrive. Back to work! I really enjoyed meeting the newbies and hope I got a chance to chat with all of you. Loved getting caught up with everyone again. Ready for next year!
It was so great to see you and Sarah again. I loved your party costume. Granny's tonic. Awesome!

I'm loving all the pictures on Facebook. Looks like it was tons of fun...but isn't it always?
Hey Wendell! We missed you!! :hug: Next time, you better be there.

Oh that was a great trip! :cool1: So fun to meet everyone and thanks to all the vets who took me under their wing and made me feel welcome! :goodvibes. I made some great friends on this trip :goodvibes
I'm so happy to hear this. It was so nice to meet you and Kim. :goodvibes

Maybe next year I will try to get Wednesday and Thursday off, work Friday, and then come back down.
Good idea. We needed to spend more time with you!

Thank you ladies for making a couple of newbies feel so welcome! We had a wonderful time and are looking forward to many more trips in the coming years!

Linda & Jessica
I'm so glad, Linda! It was so nice chatting with you, and Jessica is so lovely! I'm happy you were both able to make the trip.

I really had an amazing time, huge thanks to everyone who made it happen and made it so special. I loved the scavenger hunt and am so gonna be ready next year! I met so many awesome ladies, and never felt left out or in the way even though I didn't really know anyone yet. I feel like I really have made some great new friends and can't wait to see you all again next year (or sooner if we do a Seattle sleepover...). I was sorry to get back to the real world this morning. My coworkers loved the little coffees, and the most common comment I got was "Dang, you got a tan!"

When do we start planning?

I really had an amazing time, huge thanks to everyone who made it happen and made it so special. I loved the scavenger hunt and am so gonna be ready next year! I met so many awesome ladies, and never felt left out or in the way even though I didn't really know anyone yet. I feel like I really have made some great new friends and can't wait to see you all again next year

Aww, that's so great. I love to read comments like that. I'm so glad you had fun. We gained many wonderful new additions to our Diva group this year!! :goodvibes

Aww, that's so great. I love to read comments like that. I'm so glad you had fun. We gained many wonderful new additions to our Diva group this year!! :goodvibes

That's because there were so many new ones from the Pacific Northwest! We will have to do another get together soon!

SarahMay

That's because there were so many new ones from the Pacific Northwest! We will have to do another get together soon!

SarahMay
You should have a get together Friday, June 21st. That seems like an excellent time to do it. :rolleyes1 That's when I'll be there! ;) :rotfl:

Is everybody home now?

What a fabulously FUN time! Although my ankles are still recovering! LOL

I'm hoping everyone who did a door sign will post it somewhere. I didn't see ANY of them this year. :-( I've seen a couple posted on Facebook already.

I posted the VERY few pics I took on FB. Feel free to tag yourselves in any of them if you wish.

I'm already itching to get back down to DL. I want to do the Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour again as well as doing the horticulture tour. And I can't wait to see the new princess area. Although, from the pics and models at Blue Sky, it looks like it will not be conducive to a princess group photo, so we may need to just settle for a castle tiara picture.

Many thanks to all who worked on the trip this year! It was a BLAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter