DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute pic Cindy. I love your shirt. :)
I have relatives who don't like to have their picture taken too. I agree, they are brats!

Oh I wish I would have found this before I planned my own girls trip! I will definitely keep this in mind for 2014!

Hello ladies! Hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was nice, but busy. Productive though. All our shopping for Christmas is done! Yay! I hate shopping and so does Ruben so it feels great to be finished.

Cindy, what a great photo! You have such a pretty smile. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet you in person!

Nyck, hi there! Have fun on your girls trip, and yes, keep us in mind for 2014. :)

Cute pic Cindy. I love your shirt. :)
I have relatives who don't like to have their picture taken too. I agree, they are brats!

Thanks, Minnie loved it too! I had forgotten I was wearing it until she pointed to it and pointed to herself.

It drove me crazy that my brother and uncle wouldn't get in front of the camera. We were lucky enough to get tons of character pictures because the lines were fairly short, but it's all us girls. I think they each took one picture in front of The Seas pavilion with Brianna. I should post them and then tell them that I showed their pictures on a worldwide Disney forum:lmao::lmao:.
That would probably make them worse next time, though. I'll just have to do it in secret....:stir:

Since I got my photobucket working again (until I mess it up again!) I thought I'd share a picture from WDW. This is me with my brother's fiancee and her daughter. I have hundreds of pics, but none with all of us! My brother and uncle HATE getting their pictures taken. Brats.

WDWNov2012138_zpsd6bd4261.jpg
Hi Cindy!

Great picture! I also love your tee. :goodvibes

Just wanted to let you know, that I sent off your stuff last Saturday. You have some credit. :goodvibes I can take that off of your new tee shirt order that is coming up real soon, if you like. :thumbsup2

I also sent off packages to Laurie, Vicki, and Rose. :cool1:

Hope ya all like them! :cutie:

Way too cute, Mel. I'll bet you made his bib, too. :goodvibes
Actually I didn't. I could have, but my DIL found it somewhere else.
She bought it just for his birthday party festivities. As you can see, it was a cowboy theme.

Hello, ladies!! It's t-shirt time! :cool1: Melody/tinkermell and her son have been hard at work on the amazing design for our new group tees, and it's looking great, as you've all seen. She is now ready to start taking orders.

The tee shirt is the same style as last years. Hanes Comfort Soft, #5680, in the color Teal. It comes in wide variety of sizes to fit everyone. Here is a link to the website for the sizes and specifications:
http://www.haneslocator.com/Catalog/CatalogProduct.aspx?ProductID=5680

If you want a t-shirt, ALL orders MUST be in to Melody by January 10. That gives everyone over 3 weeks to figure out what size they need and PM her with their size, and whether or not they want bling. PLEASE check our DIS Divas Facebook page for further ordering instructions that cannot be discussed here on the DIS. If you do not have a Facebook account, PM me or Melody for more details. Thank-you!

photo10_zps607dc567.jpg

Well, while I am at it, I might as well post another picture.
My other kidlets, minus the newest 3 month old.

The party was held at a really cute place in Traver on the 99 called Bravo Farms. If any of you are ever on the road, you really need to check this place out. Lots of fun stuff for the kids, good food, fresh fruit, gifts, wine, and super cheese made by Bravo Farms. They have a shooting gallery that looks like it came out of Carsland, a petting zoo, a huge treehouse, miniature golf, and so on. Just a fun place to stop.

Those of you who do the 5, Bravo Fars is building a HUGE facility at Kettleman. Derrick, my son is in charge of the design. It's going up pretty fast, so take a lookie, next time you are in the middle of nowhere. LOL!

They are all just adorable, Mel! The birthday hat is just the cutest! I love the mustache! We have driven by Bravo Farms everytime we go to Yosemite and it looks really cute but we never stop. We'll have to stop next time for sure!

photo10_zps607dc567.jpg

Well, while I am at it, I might as well post another picture.
My other kidlets, minus the newest 3 month old.

The party was held at a really cute place in Traver on the 99 called Bravo Farms. If any of you are ever on the road, you really need to check this place out. Lots of fun stuff for the kids, good food, fresh fruit, gifts, wine, and super cheese made by Bravo Farms. They have a shooting gallery that looks like it came out of Carsland, a petting zoo, a huge treehouse, miniature golf, and so on. Just a fun place to stop.

Those of you who do the 5, Bravo Fars is building a HUGE facility at Kettleman. Derrick, my son is in charge of the design. It's going up pretty fast, so take a lookie, next time you are in the middle of nowhere. LOL!

Love the grandkid pics Mel! What cuties!!! I'm looking forward to being a grandma....not anytime soon hopefully but I still am really looking forward to it someday.

For the shirts, what color was last year? Pink? I'm trying to remember what size I need to order and I don't know if I should look at my pink or purple?? Or were they both the same brand/style???

Heck, I can't remember what else I was going to posts'???? My mind just went blank...but I hope everyone if doing great.

Hi everyone!

I PM'd Katie last week on the Scavvy hunt.
I just PM'd Beth with my meal sign ups.
I just put my shirt order in an envelope to Melody.

Anything I'm forgetting?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter