DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I PM'd Katie last week on the Scavvy hunt.
I just PM'd Beth with my meal sign ups.
I just put my shirt order in an envelope to Melody.

Anything I'm forgetting?????
Send money to Capri for the Meet and Greet? :upsidedow

For the shirts, what color was last year? Pink? I'm trying to remember what size I need to order and I don't know if I should look at my pink or purple?? Or were they both the same brand/style???

Good question! I only have the purple one and I'm wondering if the sizing is the same/similar?

Hello, ladies!!

I received a PM from some of you today with meal requests. I think you are all set but as always, please double check and make sure you are where you need to be. Thanks!! It won't be long now before we will be calling to make reservations.

For the shirts, what color was last year? Pink? I'm trying to remember what size I need to order and I don't know if I should look at my pink or purple?? Or were they both the same brand/style???
I think they are the same as the pink ones... :confused3 Hopefully Mel will weigh in here and confirm this.

Hi everyone!

I PM'd Katie last week on the Scavvy hunt.
I just PM'd Beth with my meal sign ups.
I just put my shirt order in an envelope to Melody.

Anything I'm forgetting?????
Like Mel said, Capri is taking the $ for the Meet and Greet now.

:scared1:I didn't know I was supposed to do this either:confused3. What are we supposed to send and where??? And when?
The info is on FB. We aren't allowed to discuss payments on the DIS. Are you on FB? Either way, I'll send you the info in a PM here.

Does anyone else who isn't on FB need me to send them the info? Sarah? Michelle (Alex2kmommy)? Let me know!

Good question! I only have the purple one and I'm wondering if the sizing is the same/similar?
Oh, Mel.... Help! lol Is it the same as the pink ones? For some reason, I am thinking it is, but I don't want to say for sure.

Here is the scoop on the tees. :flower3:

The purple tee is different sizing
than the pink.
The purple tee was in men's.

The pink tee was in women's and it is the same style as last year's. So if you are still the same size as last year, and the tee fit good, then you are good to go. :thumbsup2
If not, then please go to the size spec charts on the Hanes website that Beth put up for you.

Hopefully this will help you out!:goodvibes

Ok! I'm here to sign up for meals!!! I would like to sign up for Story tellers, plaza inn breakfast, cafe Orleans, and Mimi's. I hope that's all ok. Thank u!!

Hello -

I got my purple and pink tees and my sweatshirt yesterday! Thank you Melody!! :cool1: I PM'd you about this year's tee.

Beth - no, I'm not on Facebook. Am I the only hold out in the state???:rotfl::rotfl: I got your PM, though, so I will take care of that tomorrow.

I'll be leaving to visit family on the 23rd, then in DL from Dec 30 - Jan 5th, so I will have minimal computer time after Saturday. Is there anything else I need to take care of before I leave?

Thanks to all of you for taking care of all these details!:cheer2:

Hi ladies! :wave2:

Quick message from your lovable Meet and Greet committee:

Please check the Facebook Diva Trip Talk page for an update and an important DEADLINE. :rolleyes1

If you're not on Facebook, send me a private message. :thumbsup2

Thanks everyone. :flower3:

Just giving this a bump in case others who are not of Facebook missed it. :)

I know it was a bit cryptic, but we can't talk about you-know-what, so I was crossing my fingers that everyone knew what I meant. I'm sorry if you didn't see it. :flower3:

Gosh, I haven't signed up for anything yet (except the Meet and Greet). Like Beth, Carol, and Katie, I'm not sure if I'm doing the parks this year either.

I'm in a bit of a Disney funk lately. Actually it's more like a serious Disney downer. I'm not sure why. A combination of things I guess. It's kinda bad though. Anyone else ever go through this? :worried:

I haven't looked at the meals, booked my flights....nada.

I guess that makes me a rebel. :smokin:

Hello, ladies!!
Hope you all are having a good day so far. I've been busy putting up the rest of my WA trip pics on Facebook. And, then went out to lunch with my mom and dad. Not sure if they are staying for Christmas, my mom is a bit more of a Grinch than I am, lol, but it's still been nice having them here despite that. It would be nicer if she'd stop trying to rearrange my kitchen! lol :p

The pink tee was in women's and it is the same style as last year's. So if you are still the same size as last year, and the tee fit good, then you are good to go. :thumbsup2
If not, then please go to the size spec charts on the Hanes website that Beth put up for you.

Hopefully this will help you out!:goodvibes
Thanks for confirming that, Mel!

Ok! I'm here to sign up for meals!!! I would like to sign up for Story tellers, plaza inn breakfast, cafe Orleans, and Mimi's. I hope that's all ok. Thank u!!
Got ya down. :thumbsup2

Beth - no, I'm not on Facebook. Am I the only hold out in the state???:rotfl::rotfl: I got your PM, though, so I will take care of that tomorrow.
LOL We have a few ladies who aren't on FB, so I try to remember who isn't and keep them informed. Also, the first page and title is usually updated. The only "problem" we run into with the DIS is we aren't able to talk about cold hard cash on here, so that's why some info has to go on FB.
If you've taken care of the meet and greet "stuff", figured out what size you need for tees and PMed Mel, posted or sent meal requests, and signed up for the hunt, then for now, you are set!

Gosh, I haven't signed up for anything yet (except the Meet and Greet). Like Beth, Carol, and Katie, I'm not sure if I'm doing the parks this year either.

I'm in a bit of a Disney funk lately. Actually it's more like a serious Disney downer. I'm not sure why. A combination of things I guess. It's kinda bad though. Anyone else ever go through this? :worried:

I haven't looked at the meals, booked my flights....nada.

I guess that makes me a rebel. :smokin:
Well, you are a rebel. We all know that. ;) You know how I feel about Disney right now. So, you aren't alone. I told you, plan a fun trip for your family someplace else! Lots of world to explore out there. Go. Embrace it. Discover it. Live the adventure. :rotfl2:

Hi Ladies! Guess I haven't posted on the boards for awhile, so my bad if no one remembers who I am.

I'd love to sign up for the Friday night Carthay Circle dinner and the Saturday night Cafe Orleans dinner. Do I need to PM you Beth?

Still need to make some hotel reservations for the weekend. Must...get...on...that...SOON.

Also would like a large Tshirt. I will PM Mel.

Finished up my Christmas shopping today and now need to get thinking about what to cook for Christmas eve dinner. Will have John's family of 16 people over for a meal. Should be fun.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Love love love the christmas stocking and Christmas card exchange.

Take care.
Je

Hello, ladies!!

We need to start working some times into our schedule. At least some suggestions. The final times will be determined by what is available when we call to make the reservations.

I just added a few, strictly as an idea. Let me know what you think. Any suggestions? Comments? I just wanted get the ball rolling.

Schedule - 2013

Wednesday, February 27: (lime green shirt)
Arrivals at various times throughout the day and evening
Lunch: Rancho del Zocalo @ 1:00
Dinner: Option 1~Storytellers Cafe OR Option 2~Cheesecake Factory both @ 6:00

Thursday, February 28: (last trip's pink shirt - PM Melody/tinkermell if you need one)
Breakfast: Option 1~Surf's Up character meal OR Option 2~La Brea Bakery both @ 8:30
Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour @ 9:30 (this includes a lunch)
Lunch: Earl of Sandwich @ 1:00
5:30 p.m. - Meet and Greet Party @ Carousel Hotel (includes dinner)

Friday, March 1: (our new group shirt - more details to come)
Breakfast: on your own before photo/hunt
Mother/Daughter photo and group photo in DCA @ the fountain
Scavenger Hunt (time TBD)
Lunch: Pacific Wharf area (time TBD by end of hunt)
Dinner: Option 1~Carthay Circle OR Option 2~Flo's Cafe @ 6:00

Saturday, March 2: (grey shirt)
*Optional off-site day at Newport Beach for those interested*
Breakfast: Option 1~Minnie and Friends character breakfast @ 8:00 OR Option 2~Riverbelle Terrace
Traditional Tiara/Princess photo, (if unavailable, photo will be in front of castle),followed by group ride on It's a Small World
(2nd Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour @ 9:30)
Lunch: Big Thunder BBQ @ 12:45
Dinner: Option 1~Carnation Cafe OR Option 2~Cafe Orleans both @ 6:00
Fantasmic dessert seating (Time TBD)

Sunday, March 3: (your favorite Disney shirt)
Last day of the trip
Group farewell breakfast @ Mimi's Cafe @ 8:30

Hi Ladies! Guess I haven't posted on the boards for awhile, so my bad if no one remembers who I am.

I'd love to sign up for the Friday night Carthay Circle dinner and the Saturday night Cafe Orleans dinner. Do I need to PM you Beth?

Still need to make some hotel reservations for the weekend. Must...get...on...that...SOON.

Also would like a large Tshirt. I will PM Mel.

Finished up my Christmas shopping today and now need to get thinking about what to cook for Christmas eve dinner. Will have John's family of 16 people over for a meal. Should be fun.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Love love love the christmas stocking and Christmas card exchange.

Take care.
Je
Hi, Jen! I added you to those sign ups. Good to see you here. Have fun making dinner! And good luck, lol. It's nice to have a lot of family over around the holidays though. :goodvibes

Capri I am with you and Beth on the break from Disney. Don't get me wrong I LOVE Disney and always will but with the crowds and outrageous price increases I am getting a little tired. We are renewing our AP's this year but I dropped mine back down to a deluxe. With the payments I was able to do the premium for the first and ONLY time last year but mine expires in Jan. So it is back to deluxe for me. The ONLY reason I even renewed is because we are doing the diva trip and the cheer deal and then we are hoping to go at halloween finally next oct. Haven't done halloween since 09 so am really wanting to do that again. After that hard to tell. Will need passes for the cheer/diva trip in 14 however that may be our ONLY trip that year so we may just let the passes go and just get tickets. Who the heck knows LOL. But this summer for our summer trip with the kids I suggested to mom Yosemite and Mt. Rushmore. She is not too keen because of her mobility issues so not sure what we will end up doing but I too am hoping to see some other parts of the world. It all just depends on finances :)

I will admit I have barely thought about the diva trip with xmas and Katy's birthday and our trip but I know as soon as all this craziness is over I will be getting excited about the diva trip!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

I have no idea what to wear, or to buy to wear for the M&G. I am not good at the dress-up thing.

I've got a couple of ideas I'm kicking around. I'm limited by luggage/packing room.

I will have to get a grey T shirt this year. The only grey one I have is reeeeeeeally UGLY. LOL

Other than that, I think I've got all the days covered but the lime green <gag>. I need to look at tie-dying a lime green shirt with navy blue to tone it down. Maybe a Mickey head tie dye if I can figure that out. LOL

I'm excited about the trip..it's getting close!! My first Diva trip, although I have met many of you already I'm looking forward to meeting more of you. :)

Who's ready for Christmas??????

Just giving this a bump in case others who are not of Facebook missed it. :)

I know it was a bit cryptic, but we can't talk about you-know-what, so I was crossing my fingers that everyone knew what I meant. I'm sorry if you didn't see it. :flower3:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:OMG, I can't believe I missed that! Apparently, the huge purple font was too subtle for me!:rotfl:

LisaCat said:
I've got a couple of ideas I'm kicking around. I'm limited by luggage/packing room.

I will have to get a grey T shirt this year. The only grey one I have is reeeeeeeally UGLY. LOL

Other than that, I think I've got all the days covered but the lime green <gag>. I need to look at tie-dying a lime green shirt with navy blue to tone it down. Maybe a Mickey head tie dye if I can figure that out. LOL

I love that you think you're going to tone something down by tie-dying it. You make me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter