• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness, the WIWF tour is $87.00 !!!!:eek:
Wasn't it something like $59.00 last time?

I thought it was close to $80 when I took it, before the AP discount. I guess so many people have AP's for DL that they have bumped the price? Plus they do a new tour, so they are probably getting more sign ups. Hopefully it will keep them from jacking the AP price obscenely next year.....

I was at WalMart today and saw these in the mens department. I can so see Rochelle with the Domo hat.....

photobucket-18859-1349471382444.jpg

I thought it was close to $80 when I took it, before the AP discount. I guess so many people have AP's for DL that they have bumped the price? Plus they do a new tour, so they are probably getting more sign ups. Hopefully it will keep them from jacking the AP price obscenely next year.....
Also, the tour is letting people peek into Walt's apartment. Sure they thought that was worth the price hike. But still, that is pricey! :sad2:

Now you guys got me wanting to go to a corn maze! It's raining a lot tonight in Orlando.

And I have good news! I have a secondary interview with Disney spa! It's on Tuesday. I'm guessing it's for facials, since I heard from a colleague that massage interviews are Thur, Fri and Sat... We'll see! I'm confident in both so I'm not nervous, just excited :goodvibes

How exciting! Good luck on the interview. If I ever make it back to DW I will come and see you. I love the GF!

Well it's official gals, that view I posted the other day will be mine come Dec 1st. We finally finished negotiations after 28 days. It was a tough one as it had been on the market for 3 years and was a sale as a result of divorce with one spouse not wanting to sell and move at all! But we hung in there and finally have ironed out the details. It is a big stretch for us, but I think it will be worth it. The view comes with an acre of property at the end of a culdesac in a great neighborhood. It is partially wooded, partially landscaped, has a full sports court and a great basement that will be a wonderful man/kid cave. I am really excited!

Sadly, our cruise to Alaska is in jeopardy, but I don't have to decide on that for a while. Maybe I will sell a whole bunch of houses and it will become a mute point. I also have a spring break trip planned to Washington DC area and will probably be cancelling that.
I am not cancelling the Diva trip if I can help it! I have my airfare booked already. The one thing I am going to do is reduce my costs a bit by changing my ticket options. Right now I have an annual pass (not yet activated) that I bought at last years prices. Since the family will for sure not be going back in 2013, I don't think I need that pass.
So if anyone is interested in taking that off my hands, send me a PM. It does have to be activated by Dec 31st.
Sadly I won't be doing the new tour although it does sound wonderful!
Being house poor is going to suck for a while!

QueenDoOver said:
Well it's official gals, that view I posted the other day will be mine come Dec 1st. We finally finished negotiations after 28 days. It was a tough one as it had been on the market for 3 years and was a sale as a result of divorce with one spouse not wanting to sell and move at all! But we hung in there and finally have ironed out the details. It is a big stretch for us, but I think it will be worth it. The view comes with an acre of property at the end of a culdesac in a great neighborhood. It is partially wooded, partially landscaped, has a full sports court and a great basement that will be a wonderful man/kid cave. I am really excited!

Sadly, our cruise to Alaska is in jeopardy, but I don't have to decide on that for a while. Maybe I will sell a whole bunch of houses and it will become a mute point. I also have a spring break trip planned to Washington DC area and will probably be cancelling that.
I am not cancelling the Diva trip if I can help it! I have my airfare booked already. The one thing I am going to do is reduce my costs a bit by changing my ticket options. Right now I have an annual pass (not yet activated) that I bought at last years prices. Since the family will for sure not be going back in 2013, I don't think I need that pass.
So if anyone is interested in taking that off my hands, send me a PM. It does have to be activated by Dec 31st.

Congrats on the new home, it sounds amazing! I hope your planned trips work out for you, but if not, you know there will always be other vacations. Of course, we WILL SEE see you on the Diva trip ;)

Hello ladies!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hello Ladies... Woohoo I remembered how to do this.. I'm sorry but I am on FB more than here

I would love a zip sweatshirt I hope i am replying correctly

Capri. They say ( thanks to the long island medium) that is the sprits way of saying they are with you.
Also with the chubby comment.,. Please knock that of before I see you..lol you are not at all chubby..

Beth now I am really kicking myself in the butt for not being able to see you while I was in Vegas..

I can't wait for the mini meet.. I will she the ladies that are going in 2 weeks

OK, so I heard about this trip on the Disneyland Podcast, and I'm starting to seriously consider it. I already have 2 trips planned for 2013, so it would need to be a quick in-and-out trip (which is hard seeing as I have family in LA). Would be coming from Ohio. So what do you guys think? Total outsider to the Disneyland board, making Mary Jo spend even more time with me next year? :rotfl:

Sayhello

Some exciting news!

I have 30 orders, so I am sure from here on out, we will not have the set up fee charged to us!!

YAY!:cool1::dance3:party::jumping1::yay::woohoo: :banana:

Oh Yay!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to see how they turn out.

There is going to be a group of the Divas taking that tour. We just have to work out which day and how many, because the tour only accommodates up to 15 if I remember correctly.
I want to do this but don't want to spend that much $$ so I think I will have to pass on it. It sure sounds good though. :scratchin

I was at WalMart today and saw these in the mens department. I can so see Rochelle with the Domo hat.....

photobucket-18859-1349471382444.jpg
Those are really cute. Weird they were in the meds department though.

How exciting! Good luck on the interview. If I ever make it back to DW I will come and see you. I love the GF!

Congrats on the new home. Sounds amazing. I really wish I could add a AP to my Xmas list. pixiedust:

OK, so I heard about this trip on the Disneyland Podcast, and I'm starting to seriously consider it. I already have 2 trips planned for 2013, so it would need to be a quick in-and-out trip (which is hard seeing as I have family in LA). Would be coming from Ohio. So what do you guys think? Total outsider to the Disneyland board, making Mary Jo spend even more time with me next year? :rotfl:

Sayhello
I say come and join us. I can't wait. It will be my first one. Missed out on last years due to medical emerg. So this year is going to be so good.

Beth and Jane, can't wait to meet up tomorrow.

I wanted to share my new tattoo. I had the blue and red one but his gun was acting up and it was very faded. So he fixed those and I had him add a purple one.
The blue represents my grandson Tristen, Red is my grand daughter Khloe, and the purple is my soon to be new grand daughter Noelani. I have room for my other daughter to have one more baby but I hope they stop at that. :rotfl2:

myballoons.jpg

Michelle - the tat is lovely, but OUCH! I'm a total pain wimp. LOL

Michelle - the tat is lovely, but OUCH! I'm a total pain wimp. LOL

I have been blessed with a high tolerances to pain but yes this did hurt. More on the top of the blue an along my spine. The purple one not as much.

Oh my goodness....I didn't realize it was that much. I may have to skip it at that price. :( that's a huge hike!!

Oh Yay!!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to see how they turn out.

I want to do this but don't want to spend that much $$ so I think I will have to pass on it. It sure sounds good though. :scratchin

Those are really cute. Weird they were in the meds department though.

Congrats on the new home. Sounds amazing. I really wish I could add a AP to my Xmas list. pixiedust:

I say come and join us. I can't wait. It will be my first one. Missed out on last years due to medical emerg. So this year is going to be so good.

I wanted to share my new tattoo. I had the blue and red one but his gun was acting up and it was very faded. So he fixed those and I had him add a purple one.
The blue represents my grandson Tristen, Red is my grand daughter Khloe, and the purple is my soon to be new grand daughter Noelani. I have room for my other daughter to have one more baby but I hope they stop at that. :rotfl2:

myballoons.jpg

I like that, very pretty!

It's a quiet Saturday so far, ran to Petaluma and Napa and home by 2. :) Now we are watching the A's game....let's go Oakland!!!! :)

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Yesterday was a loooooong day at work. But bonus was is they bought is some Boston Pizza for lunch for my birthday, so that was good. Then after work Dillon took us to Tony Roma's for dinner and then had his Dad come over to watch Seth while we went to a movie. It was a great day. We saw Taken 2, and I thought it was pretty good. Probably going to watch the first one tonight, as I haven't seen it in a while.

This is our Thanksgiving weekend, so tomorrow we are traveling to my Dad's for a yummy turkey dinner. Looking forward to that!

That is an awesome tattoo Michele! I have 2 tattoos, but no Disney. I have been planning out 2 Disney tattoos for a while now, and I think it's time to go get them finally!

Those hats at Walmart are so cute! I wonder if our Walmarts in Canada have them?

Sayhello

You should most assuredly come. I live in San Diego, but am an Ohioan inside to the bone. Grew up in North Canton, when to Ohio State for more years than average.

Where in Ohio are you?

The weather here is better. Was ghastly hot. So nice, my DD and I might head up to DL tomorrow. Have not decided yet. I spent $4.59 per gallon for gas, so I might as well use a tank tomorrow. :rotfl:

Money well spent, huh?

Sayhello
Total outsiders are totally welcome! :welcome: My name is Melody. Very nice to meet you. :flower3:

We have had a few ladies that have come from the east, but i don't we have had an Ohioan. Always fun to have new ladies join, no matter where you are from.

So, I have been meaning to listen to the Podcast lately, but haven't had the chance. I guess I need to, considering we must have been mentioned. How fun! Do you do Podcasts also? Is that how you know Mary Jo?

Hello, ladies!!! :cool1:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. It's been a fun one here. We went to the Ren Faire last night. Great, as always. Good food, fun music, and cool costumes. Ruben said I could pick an outfit for my birthday, but I couldn't do it. I really wanted one. But, spending $300 for one outfit that I'll only wear every now and then, is just not something I could ever do. It was sweet of him to offer though! :goodvibes

Then I spent most of this morning and afternoon making snacks for Noelle and her friends. They all came over to get ready for the homecoming dance which is where they are now, hopefully having a great time!

Tomorrow I'm meeting Jane and Michele for lunch at Earl's and can't wait to have their holiday sandwich. Yum!!

Nighty night!

Put me on the list please! On FB we were saying it would work best on Sat. since the scavy hunt is Fri. and some go home on Sunday.
Remind me again later. ;) I don't have an actual list going yet. Looking over the schedule there are two days we can do it. It's in the morning, so we could do it Thursday a.m. and/or Saturday a.m. Doing it both days might work out better so everyone who wants to can have a chance. Those who are arriving on Wednesday could always do it on Thursday. The rest, on Saturday. We'll see.

Have fun at Faire!!! If you go :) I think you should see a dr if it's that bad. Micah's got it but it never hurts so bad he can't walk.
It was fun! I was okay walking around, but paid for it later that night. I'm making an appt on Monday as soon as I find out which podiatrist I can go to with our insurance.

Wow! Really?? That's crazy. I realize they added Walt's apartment, but come on. Then again, that seems pretty typical of Disney lately. :rolleyes2

Well it's official gals, that view I posted the other day will be mine come Dec 1st. We finally finished negotiations after 28 days.
That's awesome, Tracey!!! Congrats.

Hello ladies!

Hi, Tina! :)

Beth now I am really kicking myself in the butt for not being able to see you while I was in Vegas..
I know! :( But, then again at the time we thought we'd be seeing each other. Oh well. Feel free to come back to Vegas and visit me though! ;)

Sayhello
Hi, there!! Yes, please do come join us. It's a great group and a fun trip. Hope you can make it. Let us know if you have any questions, and check out the front page for more info. :thumbsup2

Me, too!! And, omg, on the new tatt! Wow. And ouch! lol

We saw Taken 2, and I thought it was pretty good. Probably going to watch the first one tonight, as I haven't seen it in a while.
I want to see that. Maybe tomorrow Ruben and I will go after I meet Jane and Michele for lunch. I love Liam Neeson!!
Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

I spent $4.59 per gallon for gas, so I might as well use a tank tomorrow. :rotfl:

Money well spent, huh?
What is up with the gas prices in CA??? Is it due to the refinery fire or something? Yikes.

Congrats on the new home, it sounds amazing! I hope your planned trips work out for you, but if not, you know there will always be other vacations. Of course, we WILL SEE see you on the Diva trip ;)

Hello ladies!

Hello Ladies... Woohoo I remembered how to do this.. I'm sorry but I am on FB more than here

I would love a zip sweatshirt I hope i am replying correctly

Capri. They say ( thanks to the long island medium) that is the sprits way of saying they are with you.
Also with the chubby comment.,. Please knock that of before I see you..lol you are not at all chubby..

I can't wait for the mini meet.. I will she the ladies that are going in 2 weeks

You should most assuredly come. I live in San Diego, but am an Ohioan inside to the bone. Grew up in North Canton, when to Ohio State for more years than average.

Where in Ohio are you?

The weather here is better. Was ghastly hot. So nice, my DD and I might head up to DL tomorrow. Have not decided yet. I spent $4.59 per gallon for gas, so I might as well use a tank tomorrow. :rotfl:

Money well spent, huh?
HI Tammy, Tina and AmyOkraSue!

Tomorrow I'm meeting Jane and Michele for lunch at Earl's and can't wait to have their holiday sandwich. Yum!!

Holiday sandwich? May I ask what is on it???

Glad you had fun at the Ren Faire! Hope Noelle is having a great time at the dance! :)

Aundrea, Happy Thanksgiving! The sandwich she is getting is basically Thanksgiving in a sandwich.lol Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce.
I am planning on getting tinkerbell on my lower leg with the pixiedust wrapping around her. I was a surrogate mother and had 5 babies for other families and my 2 girls. So I plan to have 7 hearts in the dust for each baby I had. Oh and thinking of a special saying to have one in Disney font on the edge of my foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter