• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that I've been lurking, not posting much and I don't want you ladies to forget who I am so here's a quick "hi". :wave2:

Heading up to Tahoe to do a 10K this weekend .... we are walking not running ... way too old to take up running but we do enjoy the walk up there .... so beautiful!

A little late to the topic .... but I love cheesecake!!! :rotfl2:
Hi, Linda! Enjoy Tahoe, and good luck on the walk. It's so pretty up there. My husband and I honeymooned up there. I got married at age 21 so we didn't have a lot of money, but I thought it was just perfect and so scenic up there.

mmmmmmmmm cheesecake!!!!!!!! :) that's all LOL
:thumbsup2

Yippee, I finally figured out tickers - and it only took one email to the ticker team to tell me what I was doing wrong.:banana::woohoo::yay:

ETA: Wait, they're too big. OMG, how do I make them smaller????
:confused3 I don't use those. I'm not sure if you can edit them. :confused:

Hey howdy hey everyone. I need to get in the habit of posting over here rather than just on FB because I feel so out of the loop.

The bunny and pup are quite cute, and I would know, huh? (those who do not know me, I am a veterinarian, grumpy-vet, get it?)

I had rabbits growing up since my mother just adores rabbits. Ours always stayed outside in a hutch except when brought in for social times, so I never became all that attached to them. Our bunnies never lived super long, either since they did stay outside. Over 90 degrees, they can just drop dead from heatstroke, the poor things. And I lived in Ohio. Hot summers.

I had a client with a rabbit that lived to 16. Bunnybuns.

Interesting exchange gift. Now that I am no longer in college, not sure I know where to buy a wine skin. Remember those?

Sorry to not quote today, out of practice.

Have a groovy day all.

Tracey, you're signed up now! :thumbsup2 Oh, and I hope that did the trick for your shoulder pain!!

Below is the list of those who've signed up for the Meet and Greet. If your name is not on here, and you asked me to add you, I apologize. Just kick me, and remind me again! Thanks!!
(If you are still unsure if you are coming or not, that's fine. We are just trying to get an as-close-to-accurate-as-possible head count, so we can make plans for games, prizes, food, drinks, etc.)

**Meet and Greet Party List**
1. Capri
2. Jen
3. Laurie
4. Tammy
5. Wendy
6. Jessica
7. Lisa
8. Beth
9. Theresa
10. Pam
11. Andrea
12. Michele S.
13. Bridget
14. Lisa
15. Jamay
16. Elise
17. Kandace
18. Kerri
19. Jill
20. Linda R.
21. Brianne
22. Megan
23. Vanessa
24. Melody
25. Cynthia
26. Beverly
27. Tina
28. Debra G.
29. Cheryl
30. Vicki
31. Bernice
32. RoseAnn
33. Marie
34. Kelly
35. Rosemarie
36. Kit
37. Stacie B.
38. Linda H.
39. Karisa
40. Monica
41. Mary Jo
42. Heather S.
43. Becci
44. Cynthia
45. Nicole
46. Trudi
47. Angie
48. Cindy
49. Patty
50. Katelyn
51. Tracey

I will be there! ...and OH.MY.WOW I have missed a LOT!! :( I will try to catch up!

I hope everyone is doing well! :)

Wow! You gals move fast!

Thanks for the hug Mel! Hey, I wanted to see if you had any of those pink shirts left? Like an XXL as this busty gal does not like tight t's:)

I may have an extra purple shirt in XXL available. I will check with my friend who went last year. She had it in her garage sale, but it didn't sell. Not sure what she did with it. I was going to grab it but I got distracted! She's obviously not a real Diva!

I am so darn happy! I went to the sports Dr yesterday about my shoulders and he offered to do a procedure that would hopefully solve my problem. It involved a 3 inch needed and hurt like a mother, but...I think my pain in my shoulder is gone! It's a little bit hard to tell because my arm is sore as heck, but I think that is procedure pain, that will go away in a couple days. Anyhow if it worked, then I can get my other one done in 3 weeks! I am so excited to not have that pain!

On to better stuff....that puppy is so darn cute! I hate people that neglect their animals too! I agree, why have them? The bunnie is darling also. I did have one indoors for a couple of years, and yep, wires were it's weak spot!

Don't like cheesecake. Too Rich for me! Love popcorn, buttered and sprinkles are good too. When I am dieting, I put the sprinkles on airpopped corn with no butter and that is pretty darn good too!

Love the exchange item. That will be super fun!!! And I am signed up for the meet and greet, right?

I did reserve my flights by the way...

Haven't looked into shirts yet, but I own a lot of them so I am sure I will be wearing one:)

And Capri, I am praying that we get some rain and wash away that smoke and put out all the fires.

It is nature, but it is horrible.

Now, time for a little nap as I am all way of kilter!

Ooooh! If you still have a purple shirt I would love to get one from you! :) I live close enough I could meet up with you at some point as well!

Catrina and Katie, I added you. :)

Interesting exchange gift. Now that I am no longer in college, not sure I know where to buy a wine skin. Remember those?

I had to Google that. :rolleyes1 I had no idea what you were talking about. :rotfl:

Beer for Breakfast! :thumbsup2

What a great idea! You're a genius! :thumbsup2 ;)

Haha, I definitely remember those! Except my brother and I called them bota bags. We took one to the ski resort with us every weekend when we were in high school....my brother would wear it under his ski coat. :cool2:

I'll have to try that sometime. I do love raspberry. There are soooo many choices at the CF, but most of them are just too sweet for me, especially after a large meal. And, let's face it, all the meals at CF are large!! :faint: :rotfl2:

Cheesecake Factory serves meals??? Who knew? *snort* I usually get a little appetizer and then DESSERT!

But, keep in mind it doesn't have to be a mug. Any beverage container will do. And, since most of us probably already have "cute" or "nice" mugs and such, I'm hoping to get away from that, or from anything Disney, and I'd love to see people get creative and funny! The more redneck, trashy, naughty, the better! After all, we're all adults and we're there to have fun. ;)

I think I'll be shopping for a beverage holder when I'm in Vegas next month. I have a feeling I should be able to find something.... appropriate.... :lmao:

Haha, I definitely remember those! Except my brother and I called them bota bags. We took one to the ski resort with us every weekend when we were in high school....my brother would wear it under his ski coat. :cool2:

I know them as bota bags as well. I think I may still have one in my camping gear box..... I know, you're all shocked at that. :rolleyes1

LisaCat said:
I think I'll be shopping for a beverage holder when I'm in Vegas next month. I have a feeling I should be able to find something.... appropriate.... :lmao:

I think you mean inappropriate...hahaha!

Hellooooooooo ladies!

We used to call them things bota bags too. :rolleyes2

Hi Amy! :wave2: It's always fun to have you around. You have the best humor!! :goodvibes

Linda, Glad you decided to come chat with us again. :goodvibes

Lisa, I was just in Vegas. I missed my opportunity. :bitelip: :laughing:

Hey, I was just going through all of my tees right before I got on. It was my attention to PM some of our newbies about leftover purple tees. I have a few extras from last year that I will give away for free. The reason being, is that they are slightly crooked, and I took them back to get redone. Well he gave back the reprinted good ones, and the crooked ones also. So if anyone wants one, give me a PM. :thumbsup2

Also, I am going to be PMing some of you newbies about the pink tee. I need to know if you want bling. ::yes::

Beth, what day are you leaving?

:thumbsup2

I think you mean inappropriate...hahaha!
But, being inappropriate is what makes it appropriate for our party. ;)

Beth, what day are you leaving?
Tomorrow! :cool1: But, I'm taking the bus, so I won't be there until after 8 p.m.
Can't wait to see you!

I am sooo going to keep an eye out for beverage containers.

The trip can't get here soon enough, I am in need of a Disney distraction from real life.

I am sooo going to keep an eye out for beverage containers.

The trip can't get here soon enough, I am in need of a Disney distraction from real life.

Me too!!

Mel, just checking if I had missed the new shirts being ordered?

Did someone say cheesecake? I am in a completion at work for losing weight. I want to win but geeze those pictures put a few pounds on me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter