Dis 10th Anniversary mention - July 2016

He was very clear about those dates. If the last event was on the 25th, I would think he would have said 22nd-25th, not 22nd-26th. So presumably there will be something happening on the 26th.

I'm actually more curious about the 22nd. I want to know what time the festivities will begin that day. We drive down. If we leave on the 21st, we can be there early afternoon on the 22nd which is fine if nothing happens until that evening. If, however, there will be activity earlier in the day, we would need to leave on the 20th and arrive on the 21st. I need to know to schedule my vacation time from work.

I said the "big day" was the 25th, not the last day. The 25th will have the big event, whatever it happens to be. So if you have to choose a subset of dates like mentioned above, you probably want to make sure it includes the 25th.

I can't say more about anything else at this point...

I said the "big day" was the 25th, not the last day.
Sorry, I wasn't contesting anything you said. I was agreeing that those were the dates he gave. And yes, the live show will be on the 25th somewhere cool from the sounds of it.

As I said, I'd just like to know what the first day looks like, the 22nd, because that directly affects our travel plans.

I'm not going. I have no plans to go. I have no financial means to go (unless anyone is willing to pay for my flights, accom, park tickets.... Any takers? Anyone??), yet, I want to know what's happening too! But with far less urgency. When the info is out, we'll know.
If I can't be there, I can wallow in the thought that at least some of my friends will be there, having a ball.

I'm not going. I have no plans to go. I have no financial means to go (unless anyone is willing to pay for my flights, accom, park tickets.... Any takers? Anyone??)
We will happily cover your accommodations as long as you don't mind sharing a house with us. Now all you need is flights, tickets, etc.

"we may have a very very very cool venue" -Pete Werner

Any guesses? I'm thinking Atlantic Dance Hall at the Boardwalk may be available. Our ADRs are set now, but we left the 25th open. I got 4 seats at Liberty Tree just in case John and Kevin want to join us.

I just saw what it costs to fly from Melbourne to Orlando...I'll have to pass.
Yeah... It's not cheap.
About $1,200-$1,400 return
We have a travel expo on next weekend and usually there are sale fares... Too bad we aren't ready to book just yet.
Why can't WWE just announce the venue for WrestleMania 33 already?!?!

Right, I know that Pete said the 25th. But I need to know whether or not to fly in on Friday night (and pay for hotel room), or fly in on Saturday or Sunday. I guess what I'm wondering is what type of events will be happening on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I know what I do or don't want to miss.

I'm sure of one thing...I'll fly back home on the 26th.:rotfl2::disrocks:

Right, I know that Pete said the 25th. But I need to know whether or not to fly in on Friday night (and pay for hotel room), or fly in on Saturday or Sunday. I guess what I'm wondering is what type of events will be happening on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I know what I do or don't want to miss.

I'm sure of one thing...I'll fly back home on the 26th.:rotfl2::disrocks:
I'd suggest Friday night. Even if there isn't an official event I'm guessing there will be an unofficial DATW one night, and Friday could be it. :drinking1

Oh.....I thought it was Drool At The Window (Pete's House, the Studio). FP's required, ASAP!! :crazy2::duck::jester:

P.S. I'll NEVER be anywhere NEAR King Llama, but I try....and I do slay myself! LOL

You guys are crazy. :)
I just love to make others laugh. And I'm not particular - WITH me, AT me, don't care....long as you're laughing. Figure there's enough hard stuff n real life - that's why I'm also a big proponent of stopping to smell the roses, or telling somebody they're doing a great job (I always say there's 1,000 people in your day telling you when you do a BAD job, let me be the ONE that tells you you do a GOOD job!) or give people a compliment, or help, or a random act of kindness. I try to live by that 24/365. And when I do, I usually get MUCH more in return than I"ll EVER give. Makes me feel "full". Seriously. :) :)

I completely live by the same motto of stop and smell the roses (just make sure you don't step in anything while doing it).

"we may have a very very very cool venue" -Pete Werner

Any guesses? I'm thinking Atlantic Dance Hall at the Boardwalk may be available. Our ADRs are set now, but we left the 25th open. I got 4 seats at Liberty Tree just in case John and Kevin want to join us.

Tomorrow is the last day for me to book ADRs, set otherwise but did similar and am keeping Monday flexible

ADH would be cool ... to bad the Adventurer's Club is no longer around.

We had to move forward with our vacation plans. Since we were using mileage points we had to book our flights soon. We had a family meeting and the majority picked Hawaii. (Yes, first world problems). I absolutely love DIS events, but several factors made HA the best choice for us.

Can't wait to watch the live podcast and anniversary events! I know everyone will have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter