Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

It keeps telling me that they are "unable to look for available tables at this time" - I tried on both Chrome and Internet Explorer...:badpc:

I tried a bunch of different dates - it won't let me see anything for November :( I'm desperately trying to find something for Nov 3rd, 5th or 7th for a party of 3:surfweb:

I'm desperately trying to find something for Dec. 24th or 26th. ((Party of 5)) My child was sick when dates opened up, and wasn't able to get one. I check everyday with no luck!! :(

Just made it for Feb 11th, but DS3 just told me that he's still not interested in being too close to the booming of the fireworks.
Back in CA in Aug, we watched from inside our car which just happened to be parked on the roof of the parking deck outside DLR. LOL

Wanted to get this ressie for my b'day, but a few days later will do. Now to convince my little guy...

We will be there May 29th! So excited I snagged it this morning when I saw it on the MK availability screen on a whim. When I went back it was all gone for our party size of 7. Surprising parents and kiddos with it!!!!

When did they change it to 180 days? Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy about that. Now I can get it all done at once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter