Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

Hunclemarco

DIS Veteran
I thought i would create a thread that would keep track of who will be going to the Dessert Party. Disboard meets and soforth could be created from this thread :thumbsup2

Please post the Day of the party your attending, and the number of people in your party. :)

For those looking at this thread and are still waiting for your month to open up for reservations, please follow sjs314's thread here. You will receive the most up to date information there. :)
As of October 2013, reservations can now be made at the 180 day mark.

Thanks!
Mark :thumbsup2

December 15th, 9:00pm reservation, 11 people. Look for the camera bag with the Lime Green Mickey Head from Home Depot attached to it, that's my crew :cool1:

Dec 27th 910 for us. 4 people. Excited, booked with in minutes of the posted opening, so hopefully we'll get good seats! (thanks to the DIS)

I currently have 2 ADRs. Because I can't decide which one I want. Dec 20 or Dec 25.

Hi, Three people on Dec. 13th, made reservations around 4:15pm and our reservation time is 8:30.

We also made back-up reservations on Dec 12th around 4:20pm and our reservation time is 7:20pm.

Also thought you would like to know December 5th and 6th have been blacked out.

I thought i would create a thread that would keep track of who will be going to the Dessert Party. Disboard meets and soforth could be created from this thread :thumbsup2

Please post the Day of the party your attending, and the number of people in your party. If you choose to mention the time you made the reservation, and the reservation time, you could do that too :).

If you have any other suggestions to make this thread more useful, please mention that too.
There are 2 other threads for the dessert party that are used frequently as well, that can be found on my signature. The first thread is informational concerning the party itself, and the second thread is the ADR watch, as to when the party is open for taking reservations; as well as additional information.

Thanks!
Mark aka Hunclemarco :thumbsup2

December 30
December 31

Just FYI for everyone...
I was hoping to get a ressie for our MK day 12/30. But the CM I spoke to yesterday said the Dessert Parties do not happen at all on 12/30 or 12/31.

:sad1:

Dec 13th for us 2 @ 8:30 yahooooooo !!!

Tinker'n'fun - December 8th. Party of 3. Two adults, one 17yo boy.

oh how fun! Dec. 28 party of 6 at 9.

trying to convince everyone to wear lime green shirts, not happening so far, but we'll see ha!

Booked December 27 for 36 people at 9pm. Booked it on October 3 right after it opened up around 330pm or so.
We are a baseball team from northern illinois and their families celebrating the holidays and playing our last tournament together after 3 great years. I will be a great night.

Just FYI for everyone...
I was hoping to get a ressie for our MK day 12/30. But the CM I spoke to yesterday said the Dessert Parties do not happen at all on 12/30 or 12/31.

:sad1:

They did happen last year. I was there on December 30th. I think they even do a party for each fireworks show. I believe those dates will open later, once Disney finalizes their NYE plans. I think I booked it first week of November last year, so keep checking.

It would be great to meet fellow DISers!! I dont think anyone is going in Nov.:sad1:

Sunday Nov. 11th

We are the Applegate family of four!!!

DH, myself( mid 40's) and my daughter 12 and son 11. Hopefully you wont be behind my 6'3 broad husband...lol

Monday 12/24 for a party of 3 @ 9pm. Made reservation 10/3 @ 4:21pm.

This will be our first Dessert Party, use to sit here for free and watch fireworks. We did this as a treat for our DD, DS won't join us till the next day. The kids growing up really puts a kink in our Disney plans, hahahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter