Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

Booked Saturday 8/23/14 -party of 2
Booked right at our 180 day (+1) timeframe

Booked for July 4th! Solo trip! Looking forward to having a relaxing spot to enjoy a few treats and a view of the fireworks!

Just called to try to book the dessert party for any night the week of August 17th and there was no availability.

Also, when I asked about the dessert party (before I advised my dates), the CM said "we don't have any availablility", then caught herself and said, "Oh, what date were you looking for".

When I try to book it online, it is still only showing in advance for 60 day bookings - not 180 days. This could just be a computer thing that Diseny hasn't corrected, but I just think it is odd.

Any thoughts - is Disney got a closing coming up for Tommorrowland Terrace Restaurant that doesn't show up anywhere

I had a similar question. I've done all of our other 180-day ADRs (for Sept 28-Oct2), but the website is only showing availability for the dessert party into the summer. When I look at Tomorrowland Terrace itself for Oct 1, it shows it as open until 9pm, which is the start of Wishes that night. Does that mean no dessert party? Or just that they haven't updated their system yet?
I'm wondering if we can just eat at TT & stay for Wishes if it turns out there's no party that night. Too bad I can't make an ADR there!

Just called to try to book the dessert party for any night the week of August 17th and there was no availability.

Also, when I asked about the dessert party (before I advised my dates), the CM said "we don't have any availablility", then caught herself and said, "Oh, what date were you looking for".

When I try to book it online, it is still only showing in advance for 60 day bookings - not 180 days. This could just be a computer thing that Diseny hasn't corrected, but I just think it is odd.

Any thoughts - is Disney got a closing coming up for Tommorrowland Terrace Restaurant that doesn't show up anywhere

We were able to get a rez on August 17th for this one! Yea for persistence!
:cool1:

Does anybody know why the last week in December is showing 6pm for the dessert party when the fireworks is at 9pm?

Does anybody know why the last week in December is showing 6pm for the dessert party when the fireworks is at 9pm?

someone in another thread posted that it is a glitch. I hope so, as we have a reservation that week too!:wizard:

We will be there Sat., Nov 29 @ 9p.....PARTY of 5! Its the last night of our Thanksgiving trip and think its the perfect way to close! SO excited!

Wednesday, October 1, party of 3. I booked a few weeks after our 180 day mark. From reading the boards, I realized by chance I found the availability online the day they opened that time period up for reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter