Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

I'm on the list already. We have a party of four at 8:40 p.m. Made the reservation on 10/3 at 8:58 p.m. This is a MVMCP night.

Our reservation at BOG is insanely early and the desert party is at 9. I think we will be fine

Question.....our BOG meal is at 4:45, right before the Dessert Party (Wishes is at 8pm that night). Will you cut back on your BOG meal because of this? Your Wishes must be 2 hours later than mine......I am now considering splitting a TS meal with dh for BOG or in the least, have him use the TS and maybe I'll just get an extra appetizer. We will be on the DxDDP and I expect my tummy will be stretched to the limits. Fortunately this day is right in the middle of our vacation!

:( My BOG is ay 7:20 with Ressies for TTDP at 8:45 fireworks at 10!! Ugh.. I'm broken about what to do.

:( My BOG is ay 7:20 with Ressies for TTDP at 8:45 fireworks at 10!! Ugh.. I'm broken about what to do.

When I discussed this with my co-workers one of them said, "Can you bring a tupperware container to put some desserts into and take back to your room"? I told her no way......that's like taking food from a buffet home with you! I wouldn't do that...BUT.....what if you had a dessert at BOG and put THAT into a to-go box for later? Being on the DDP allows you a dessert but there's no way I would want to waste valuable tummy space on a cupcake from BOG when I can take that home for later ;) It looks like neither of us will be getting our money's worth of foodies at the DP! There is NO way I will give up my BOG reservation, though. What can you do? :confused3

That might have to be my only option, take BOG dessert home. There's no way I'm skipping BOG either.

We are on the list but not number in our party...party of 3 Christmas Day!!

We will be there on 11/27 at 7:10 after our dinner at BOG at 4:45, looking forward to both. It's our first time at the dessert party!!!

I am already listed for December 8th. we are now a party of 4.

11/19 9:05 party of 4! So happy to be able to enjoy this experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter