Did you make a reservation for the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party? Post it here

December 17, party of 4. Me, my dad, my 21yr old nephew and a friend of his. Me and the guys this trip!:goodvibes

My Dreams Unlimited TA made the reservation the day they opened up, around 7pm. Got the 9pm time slot. Hopefully a good sugar rush will push us thru EMH at the Magic Kingdom!!!:p

Decement 10th (Monday), 7:15 p.m., 4 adults. This thread made it so much easier to check online and make the reservation myself which I just did minutes ago!!!!!!! :cool1:

Dec 4th is not blacked out, I just went online and tried to reserve for party of 4 at 8:30pm. and was told 8:30 and 8:45pm was available if I wanted to reserve. Just wanted to let you know so your info was accurate.

You RequestedTomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace CafeDate & Time 12/4/2012 8:30 pm Party Size 4 Guests

Change Search Options
. 8:30 PM Your Selected Time Is Available.

We searched from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. This restaurant also has availability at the following times :

8:45 PM

Dec. 8th, party of 2 :hyper: And I booked within a few minutes of the Dec. dates becoming available.

Dec 4th is not blacked out, I just went online and tried to reserve for party of 4 at 8:30pm. and was told 8:30 and 8:45pm was available if I wanted to reserve. Just wanted to let you know so your info was accurate.

You RequestedTomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace CafeDate & Time 12/4/2012 8:30 pm Party Size 4 Guests

Change Search Options
. 8:30 PM Your Selected Time Is Available.

We searched from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. This restaurant also has availability at the following times :

8:45 PM

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup2 Do you have a party of 4 for your other two reservations?

Novemeber 19th. Party of 3. Following dinner at Be Our Guest :cool1:
Just a thought... you will want to come with an empty stomach when going to the dessert party! ...barring any medical issues that is :thumbsup2

It is suggested you take a late lunch when going to the dessert party.

Just a thought... you will want to come with an empty stomach when going to the dessert party! ...barring any medical issues that is :thumbsup2

It is suggested you take a late lunch when going to the dessert party.

Great advice, this is very true. Last time DH and I ate a late kid's meal lunch. :rotfl:

Count me in for Nov 5th, 7:10pm for party of two, and anyone coming that night don't worry, the 2 of us LOOK like we would eat alot but we will leave plenty for others :rotfl2: But then again, lunch is at LTT at 2pm .............:confused3 We might be hungry, I must have at least one chocolate covered strawberry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!