Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marne!

I was just looking through your photobucket and a few disigns caught my eye. You have a real talent!

Would it be possible to make the following for me?

Cars name fill (Lightning McQueen and Towmater under the name) with the name Ray

Wreck it Ralph name fill (Vanelope on the side) with the name Erin

One Mickey Pirate Design with the name Ray
Two Minnie Pirate Designs one with the name Erin and the other with Zoe

Tangled Name fill with the name Zoe

I'm sorry I couldn't provide the links to your photobucket but I haven't posted enough on the Dis boards to be allowed to do it. We are going on a cruise at the end of February. Thank you in advance!

Lori

Here are your requests........

raycarsfill_zpsca541d1c.png

vanellope_erin_zps57f57146.png

rayPiratefill_zps9a1f4b53.png

erinMinniePiratefill_zps23d0b06e.png

zoeMinniePiratefill_zps8fccc387.png

zoeRapunzelfill_zps16a4f6e3.png

This is in reference to the Cindy Bachelorette Graphic you designed a few posts up. I didn't know how to quote the original message anyway...

OMG...this is so cute! I love it. I do have a few changes if it's not too difficult, I know you have tons of requests and I really do appreciate the time and effort.

Can you change the beer mouseheads to the mouseheads with the country flags (hope that makes sense)? I'm trying to add the link to the photo you have on your photobucket page but this board won't let me post a link. The girls aren't beer drinkers. Can you change middle photo to the fab 5 or 6? Or, use the epcot ball with mickey. Can you change the word "party" to "weekend." Lastly, can you add Epcot before 2013?

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Here you go....

epcotflagcircle_cindy_zps4c712a24.png

Hi Marne!! I'm wanting to make bottle cap magnets and am having a hard time finding what I want! You're always so great about making what I'm thinking in my head so I thought I'd see if you could make a request for me!

I'm wanting to have 1 inch round circle designs for the fab five and any other characters that may inspire you, but I'd like them like the Minnie design below. So it's not a picture of the character but the circles are the actual characters. Does that make sense??? If you could do some of these for me, that would be so great!!

Thanks and let me know if you have questions... I don't know if I'm describing this so someone else would understand it or not!!

Here you go.....

BigMickeyRiley_zpsce600f27.png

1BigMinnieAbbey_zps1b332fed.png

1BigMinnieMum_zpsf244fc8a.png

Hi Marne!

My family decided to do family t-shirts for our upcoming February Disney World Trip!
I have all of us surrounding the computer and I have to say - we have the hardest time picking out designs because all of them are adorable! We love them!!!
I hope I put this all down right - if you have any questions or if you need to make any creative changes, please feel free to do so.
For the front of our shirts I wanted a general design (I'm going to refer to your pictures via link)
http://www.4shared.com/photo/n958SIUf/locklear_firework_family_fill.html

Instead of Family Vacation can you put Knitz Family Vacation? And intstead of the name fill in the middle can you just put a picture of all the characters (kinda like this one)?
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZiwXy0dW/Wilderson_Disney_Group_2.html

The back of each shirt is going to be a different character name fill:

The name Brandon with the pirate Mickey design like this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/zQuq4yl6/brian_Pirate_fill.html?showComments

The name Grace in the Minnie Ballerina design like this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/nS8fyynW/ava_minnie_ballet_2.html

The name Kenley in the sparkle princess design like this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/Bx8szDV6/sparkle_princess_fill_camryn.html

The name Kaden in the cars design like this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/RL2AgWnN/lincoln_cars_fill.html
Can I put on the back of this shirt 'My First Disney Trip"?

The name Mom In Rapunzel design with Pascal sitting on top of the name like this:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/U9eMorK-/mom_Rapunzel__fill.html

The name Dad - do you have anything with just Flynn Rider? If not, then the cast of Mickey like this http://www.4shared.com/photo/7KJUsiQZ/felicia.html

I know this is a lot and you have no idea how much we would all appreciate it! If you have any questions please message me and let me know!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you! :goodvibes

marneb said:
Here you go......

Thank you!!! My girls are going to be so excited when they get these the morning of their BBB appointment. I love these - they are perfect!

Hi Marne!! I'm wanting to make bottle cap magnets and am having a hard time finding what I want! You're always so great about making what I'm thinking in my head so I thought I'd see if you could make a request for me!

I'm wanting to have 1 inch round circle designs for the fab five and any other characters that may inspire you, but I'd like them like the Minnie design below. So it's not a picture of the character but the circles are the actual characters. Does that make sense??? If you could do some of these for me, that would be so great!!

Thanks and let me know if you have questions... I don't know if I'm describing this so someone else would understand it or not!!

So you want character Mickey heads which is what the above disigns would be considered...the idea of the character without the actual picture of the character, in one inch circles? With the Mickey ears or without? I have some of the character Mickey heads already done that I can make smaller, if that is what you are meaning. I won't have the time to make character Mickey heads for ALL characters. They can be pretty time consuming. Check out my 4shared site in the Mickey heads folder and see if there are ones you are interested in. I have all the princesses including Giselle, which I haven't posted yet. The fab 6 and some others, some are my disigns and some are by other disigners.

So you want character Mickey heads which is what the above disigns would be considered...the idea of the character without the actual picture of the character, in one inch circles? With the Mickey ears or without? I have some of the character Mickey heads already done that I can make smaller, if that is what you are meaning. I won't have the time to make character Mickey heads for ALL characters. They can be pretty time consuming. Check out my 4shared site in the Mickey heads folder and see if there are ones you are interested in. I have all the princesses including Giselle, which I haven't posted yet. The fab 6 and some others, some are my disigns and some are by other disigners.

Yes, the idea without the actual picture is correct. If possible, I'd like them without the ears and to fill the whole circle. It's not as important to have the right size as to have the design - I can always shrink them. I would like the Fab 6 in particular but any others that inspire you would be great! Let me know if this would be okay!! And thank you!

WOW! Love your designs!
I wish I could/or had the time to this!

If possible, :worship: could you make my DD designs?
They are playing soccer in Disney in Feb 2013.

Maybe a Mickey (and/or Minnie) soccer design?
Michelle #11
Lexie #10

(team colors are red, black and red...perfect!)

Thanks so much and again....love these!

Good day! I am new to this site and am amazed at everything people can do with the cruise magnets! We went on the Magic last year and had a blast! Currently we are scheduled to go on the Fantasy this November when my husband returns from deployment. So, I was wondering if you have any creations for a military Mickey Mouse--preferably the Army?Thank you so much!

I just got done looking through a lot of your DISigns. They are amazing. I wish I had just a bit of the talent you do.

We will be cruising on the Wonder April 4-8 2013. The 4th is my Mother's Birthday and the kids will want to decorate her door. Can you make me a sign with the Princess' that says Happy Birthday Granny. Thanks so much.

Here you go.....

BigMickeyRiley_zpsce600f27.png

1BigMinnieAbbey_zps1b332fed.png

1BigMinnieMum_zpsf244fc8a.png

Hi Marne,

I don't mean to be a pain but I noticed on the RILEY Mickey head there's a shadow on the right ear & just under the R on RILEY. Is there a way to remove these that won't be too much trouble for you. I hate to ask as you havebsuch beautiful designs but he is already not happy about having to wear a shirt with Mickey ears on it (lol) & when he saw the shadows he was like...what!!! Poor young man is 12 & so not into Mickey :-)

Thanks heaps!!

AJ

Something new I have been working on.....along the same lines as the ones done by dolly previously, my take on it for next year......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne may I please make another request.....
I love this one & was thinking of having Walt Disney World bound written arond it? Maybe Walt Disney World arched around the top or Walt Disney World bound all arched underneath it.....whatever you think will look better :-) Also I will need it to have 2014 if possible :rolleyes1 as we still have a while to wait (bumma)!!!

Thanks so much Marne...you are amazing!!!!

I think I need to stop looking through your pictures as I keep finding more that we love :rolleyes1

Could I please get a Donald (Mickey) head like this one http://www.4shared.com/photo/KdYe5JDq/Donaldsuitmh_matthew.html
without any name and with the date 2014 under the hat instead of in the ear. Are you also able to do a Daisy one??

That would be amazing if you can. There's no hurry Marne so feel free to bump me down your list :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for what you do for us all!!!

Hi Marne,

I don't mean to be a pain but I noticed on the RILEY Mickey head there's a shadow on the right ear & just under the R on RILEY. Is there a way to remove these that won't be too much trouble for you. I hate to ask as you havebsuch beautiful designs but he is already not happy about having to wear a shirt with Mickey ears on it (lol) & when he saw the shadows he was like...what!!! Poor young man is 12 & so not into Mickey :-)

Thanks heaps!!

AJ

BigMickeyRiley_zpsa9323d40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter