1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by marneb, Feb 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here you go........

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. babynala

babynala DIS Veteran

I love your designs! I was wondering if I could request two autograph book covers from your designs? Also, would it be possible to have this in a 4X6 size or with just a solid border so I could cut it down to 4x6 after printing with out losing the words? I am working with a 4X6 book so if you can't do the 4X6 please let me know before you work on it. I wouldn't want to waste your time if I can't get my format to 5X7.

The first one is Toy Story, like this one:
    http://www.4shared.com/photo/OLhKKPDd/sawyer_toy_story_cover.html
    But could you modify it so it says: Jack's Autographs 1st Disney Trip - 2013

The second one is with all the Princesses, like this one: http://www.4shared.com/photo/wc61uvp-/lindsey_princess_cover5x7.html

But could you modify it so it says: Kate's Autographs 1st Disney Trip - 2013

Thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the time to do these covers.

4. Bel

Bel Earning My Ears

Hello, your designs are adorable.

Can you customize the Epcot Drinking Around the World graphic "one beer at a time"

Take out the inner circle text and photo and replace with the following text

Drinking Around The World

Cindy's Bachelorette Weekend

Not sure if everything will fit in the inner circle so feel free to use creative freedom.

Thanks so much!

5. lahicks68

lahicks68 Earning My Ears

Hello Marne!

I was just looking through your photobucket and a few disigns caught my eye. You have a real talent!

Would it be possible to make the following for me?

Cars name fill (Lightning McQueen and Towmater under the name) with the name Ray

Wreck it Ralph name fill (Vanelope on the side) with the name Erin

One Mickey Pirate Design with the name Ray
    Two Minnie Pirate Designs one with the name Erin and the other with Zoe

Tangled Name fill with the name Zoe

I'm sorry I couldn't provide the links to your photobucket but I haven't posted enough on the Dis boards to be allowed to do it. We are going on a cruise at the end of February. Thank you in advance!

Lori

6. MandAmommy

MandAmommy Earning My Ears

Let me start by saying how jealous I am of your creativity!! ;) I so want to be that person, but just get overwhelmed with anything design or crafty!! So, that being said, I would be thrilled if you could help me. We are leaving March 3rd for a trip with my parents and daughters, so I am looking for a few things.

Your newest princess design (in the rectangle- I think post 2040)- I would love with the following names:
    Maddie
    Anslie
    Mommy
    Mae Mae

Do you have something like that same design but with the princes? I want a shirt that would match that same design but for my husband and dad. If you can do one, I would love the following names:
    Daddy
    Pappie

Thank you SO much in advance!!! :worship:

7. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here is the Mickey head disign.....You can find the rest of your disigns in the Family Disign Folder on my photobucket site here http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/green-eyedmarne/Disney Disigns/Family Disigns/ :thumbsup2..........

[​IMG]

8. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Yes my disigns can be printed and ironed on to shirts, bags etc. What names do you want on the shirts? Do you want month and year and Walt Disney World on each disign? All disigns are made for free, we can't accept money for the disigns if they feature disney copywrighted material....so long as it is for free we can use the images.

9. tjknitz

tjknitz DIS Veteran

I didn't realize that you could print these out and put on tshirts!!! This is fabulous - tryout designs are just adorable and I would love to have something made for our family vacation at the end of February. I can look tonight at specific designs, but how far in advance would you need to know (is it too late to have something made for a feb trip?)

10. Bethann1959

Bethann1959 Earning My Ears

I was wondering if you could do a couple name fills for my granddaughter? We are cruising on the Wonder Jan 19. Her name is SEDONA. Maybe a Princess Sophia if possible. Princesses-any or mixture of. I know it is late notice, but thought maybe it would be possible.
    Thank you,
    Beth

11. twinkie567

twinkie567 Mouseketeer

Would you be able to make up some of the pirate mickey and pirate minnie pictures with the name fills underneath? I need 2 mickeys and 2 minnies.

Mickey name fills:

Drew
    Daddy

Minnie name fills:

Hadley
    Mommy

I don't want the year or the name of the ship on them, so we can wear them again on another cruise.

Thanks so much! Your work is amazing. You are so talented!!

12. peabean30

peabean30 Earning My Ears

If you don't have time, I totally understand...but we are going on our first Disney cruise next weekend and I was hoping you could make me the Fantasy Mickey ears with the year in one ear and Jan. 19 - 26 in the other.
    Also the pirate Mickey with "Jay" and "Justin"
    And pirate Minnie with "Amy" and "Joann".

13. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Yes, I should be able to get them done in time for the end of February.

14. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here are some of your requests......I need you to clarify the pirate disigns you want......I'm confused with the requet....do you want a name fill in the disign or just the words in disney script?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here are your requests.......:thumbsup2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here you go.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here you go.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. lrmesq

lrmesq Mouseketeer

Marne:

Thank you. The dumbo designs are perfect!

Lori

19. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

Here are your requests......I am having a hard time uploading the all princess disign.....I will try again later........:goodvibes

[​IMG]

20. marneb

marneb aka. MarneMouse

You can find your disigns here.......:thumbsup2

http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/us...Disigns?&_suid=135785693242103645141775923357

21. peabean30

peabean30 Earning My Ears

I made a request last night, but was going to see if I could add one more :)

Your "crusin with Mickey" with jan. 19 - 26 2013. Sailing on the Fantasy.

Thanks so much for your time and creativity!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.