Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love your tangled design! If you are taking request, I would love one with the name Daelynn please. Rapunzel is my daughters favorite.

And just like that, a new designer is born. The designs look great. I know you will be in high demand. Don't say we didn't warn you - it is very addicting!!! Welcome Aboard!

Thanks for the compliments! :goodvibes I will work to get everyone their disigns on Monday or Tuesday, as I am working long hours this weekend at my paying job. Gotta make the money so we can go to WDW! :lovestruc And will be trying my hand at some more disigns as well. I think I am hooked now! :rotfl:

I love the stars and crown:thumbsup2 Don't forget to decide how you are going to place the finished product on a shirt. I made a great DISin back in the day and when I went to put it on my shirt I realized that I had a lot of trimming to do if I didn't want the white empty space to show. That's one of the reasons I enclose all of my DISigns with a simple frame. I no longer have the patience to cut out everything.

I also love the way you beviled your crown, it looks excellent:banana:

Thanks for the tip about the frame. :goodvibes I was thinking about adjusting the disign for that reason. Definitely don't want to be cutting around all those stars!!:scared1: And I'm sure no one else wants to either.:thumbsup2

And just like that, a new designer is born. The designs look great. I know you will be in high demand. Don't say we didn't warn you - it is very addicting!!! Welcome Aboard!

Thanks :lovestruc I can definitely see how this can get addicting quick! ;)

THANK YOU!!!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Actually........:flower3:

Would you mind making 3 princess disigns? Anna is my almost 3 year old neice, and she espescially LOVES "Tangled." (That's what she calls Rapunzel). She would also love the princess disign, and I have my own 2 girls who would love the princess disign too. They are Abby and Ella. No rush at all. We are honored to be some of your 1st disigns. We definitely hope you keep going! We will be some of your best customers!!!!!:lovestruc

No problem! I would be happy to do those for you. We love the Princesses here as well.....oh and can't forget Star Wars too! :)

These are beautiful!

If you are taking requests, I would love the Rapunzel one with the name Abby
and if you are interested in trying other characters my other DD would love a Tinkerbell one with the name Ava.

These are beautiful!

and if you are interested in trying other characters my other DD would love a Tinkerbell one with the name Ava.

:thumbsup2So no problem, I will try and work on them tomorrow.

I know you have quite a few ahead of me, so I understand if you take a while..but I'd LOVE a few of your designs if you have the time!

Tony(my husband...mickey mouse or pirates theme)
Hayli( Me- Tinkerbell if u have any)
Adilee( I love the Tangled one you've been doing!)
Xavier(Nemo/Lion King)

Thanks SO much in advance!

I really love your tangled design! If you are taking request, I would love one with the name Daelynn please. Rapunzel is my daughters favorite.

Here you go.... click on picture and it will take you to my 4 shared site...click on picture there to make it bigger, then right click it and save to your computer. :goodvibes

Thank you! It looks GREAT. It will be my dd first trip to wdw and having this shirt will make it even more special!:)

THANK YOU!!!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Actually........:flower3:

Would you mind making 3 princess disigns? Anna is my almost 3 year old neice, and she espescially LOVES "Tangled." (That's what she calls Rapunzel). She would also love the princess disign, and I have my own 2 girls who would love the princess disign too. They are Abby and Ella. No rush at all. We are honored to be some of your 1st disigns. We definitely hope you keep going! We will be some of your best customers!!!!!:lovestruc

:dance3:Here you go....hope the girls like them! :goodvibes

That is awesome work!!:goodvibes I have been looking up and down the boards for Tangled stuff! Would you mind making one for daughter Payton, please. She would freak out! : )

These are beautiful!

Here you go.....I did two different Tink disigns so you can pick! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter