• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot, my husband asked me to do labels for wine that will be used for his Lion's club Valentine party, thinking that I am like these awesome designers, well, I have made simple labels and always they turn out ok, serviceable,:confused3 well, today I have spent way tooooooo manyyyyyyy hours on them, I printed them out, and I don't like them at all....they look just "ok" and now, I have wasted 30 labels:eek:, he says he will use them and that is ok, cause I am way tooooo tired to work on them any longer..I can't say thanks enough to all of you amazing talented designers....You ALL are a blessing and a real treasure:) If I had time I would have asked for someone on here, but, he didn't tell me until today and tomorrow is the dinner:scared1:r Thank you again for all the hours you spend helping us to make things special for our trips:littleangel::flower3::grouphug:

I am so jealous that you have mastered this program so quickly. I got PSE for Mother's Day last year and can not for the life of me figure it out. I've done a few things on it, but that's all. I have checked out more books from the library than I can count, searched websites, etc. Still nothing. Great job!

Thanks so much:goodvibes....I have learned most of it with the help of YouTube actually. So many great people have done some great tutorials on there. I haven't read anything at all, just watched YouTube...:thumbsup2

Love the princess designs!! I would like with the names:
Valeria
Loraine

I'm not going to Disney until summer!

I'm hoping my laptop cord comes tomorrow or Tuesday.....I should be able to get them done after that. :goodvibes

Shoot, my husband asked me to do labels for wine that will be used for his Lion's club Valentine party, thinking that I am like these awesome designers, well, I have made simple labels and always they turn out ok, serviceable,:confused3 well, today I have spent way tooooooo manyyyyyyy hours on them, I printed them out, and I don't like them at all....they look just "ok" and now, I have wasted 30 labels:eek:, he says he will use them and that is ok, cause I am way tooooo tired to work on them any longer..I can't say thanks enough to all of you amazing talented designers....You ALL are a blessing and a real treasure:) If I had time I would have asked for someone on here, but, he didn't tell me until today and tomorrow is the dinner:scared1:r Thank you again for all the hours you spend helping us to make things special for our trips:littleangel::flower3::grouphug:

It definitely takes time,and I am still learning-but it is just great to be able to spread the magic. I know how excited my kids were for their t-shirts when we went to Disney in 2010. I had to ask some very talented disigners to do some work for me, many of whom aren't disigning anymore:sad1: . Now I can make my own and help out others. I'm just giving something back to the kids and for those of us who are kids at heart!!:love: Too bad about the timing, I would have been happy to work on something for you for your wine labels. Maybe next time....:thumbsup2

Hello,

Your designs look great!! I realize that you will be out of commission until you get a new power cord--have had similar problems myself with my laptop. We will be going on a trip to Disney World in April so there is no real rush. Could you please do the name fills with the borders like you have done with "Walt Disney World 2012 (with the "0" as a mickey)" at the bottom and "Marble Family Vacation" at the top as outlined below:

Kevin--Mickey
Melinda--Minnie
Craig--Hercules
Allison--Elizabeth Swan or Stitch
Hannah--Princess Belle/Beauty and the Beast
Zachary--Jack Skellington
Madison--Cinderella
Haley--Ariel/Little Mermaid

Thank you!

Kevin and Melinda Marble and Family

WE are the Marble 8!

I should be able to start working on those this week, as soon as I get that new laptop power cord......it's really putting a crimp in my DISigning time:rolleyes1

Beautiful designs. I love them! Can I please have a Walt Disney World 2012 Princess design? The name is Jeanai. Thank you in advance for all of your hard work!

Got my laptop power cord today WAAAHOOOOOO!!!:woohoo: So I am back up and running. I will continue where I left off with the DISigns....Thanks for you patience!!:goodvibes

Hello,

Your designs look great. I am making some shirts for our friends who are going to Disney World for the 1st time this next week. Could you please make name fills with the border like you have done with "Mickey and the Gang" and with Walt Disney World 2012 (with the "0" as mickey) at the bottom and "The Shultz Family" at the top for the names below:

Jon
Felicia
Norah
Foster

Thank you so much!

Melinda

Yes you did for my Little Cecily! She will be so excited!! It came out beautiful!!!
The Tiana one is for Disneyland also and for Cecily also! :lovestruc
I'm trying not to overload you with requests! But if while you are feeding your addiction and you want to do something for Belle (Maddisen), Jasmine (Emma), and Cinderella (Hannah). I have 5 daughters! I'm in love with your DISigns I've been sharing your work with my oldest daughter and she is in awe!!! :worship: AND very excited!!

Here you go.....worked on them last night:goodvibes

Hi, I love these designs they're fab :)
If possible could I get a Rapunzel fill with the name 'Shauna' - Walt Disney World 2012, please. Also if it's not too much trouble, if you have any Pluto designs could I get a 'Shauna' design? Her favorite character is Pluto and Rapunzel is her favorite princess. She would be thrilled with either one of these if you can't do both. Thanks so much :flower3:

Here you go.......:goodvibes

Here you go.......:goodvibes

Thank you so so much for these, I love them! :yay:
I can't wait to get these done on shirts, I'm keeping them as a surprise for my dd until then.
Thanks again and good luck with your designing :goodvibes

these look great!
can I request the purple TINK - Holly
and the green TINK - Mom
The Mickey - Dad
can you do a Star Wars One - AJ
thank you for sharing your talent

Hello,

Your designs look great!! I realize that you will be out of commission until you get a new power cord--have had similar problems myself with my laptop. We will be going on a trip to Disney World in April so there is no real rush. Could you please do the name fills with the borders like you have done with "Walt Disney World 2012 (with the "0" as a mickey)" at the bottom and "Marble Family Vacation" at the top as outlined below:

Kevin--Mickey
Melinda--Minnie
Craig--Hercules
Allison--Elizabeth Swan or Stitch
Hannah--Princess Belle/Beauty and the Beast
Zachary--Jack Skellington
Madison--Cinderella
Haley--Ariel/Little Mermaid

Thank you!

Kevin and Melinda Marble and Family

WE are the Marble 8!

Got them all done.....whew! :goodvibes

:goodvibes
Hello,

Your designs look great. I am making some shirts for our friends who are going to Disney World for the 1st time this next week. Could you please make name fills with the border like you have done with "Mickey and the Gang" and with Walt Disney World 2012 (with the "0" as mickey) at the bottom and "The Shultz Family" at the top for the names below:

Jon
Felicia
Norah
Foster

Thank you so much!

Melinda

Here you go.....:goodvibes

You are CRAZY talented!!! I come here (and Pinterest) to marvel at the work! I'd love a Disney World Princess one and a Minnie Mouse one with GRACIE on it for our Christmas trip. I'd be more than happy to pay you for your skills. . .Just let me know what you think is fair! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Here you go....hope you like them! :goodvibes

I just got back to this thread - THANK YOU!!!!!.. This will be a surprise for the girls - They just saw the movie for the first time 2 weeks ago and loved it.

THANK YOU again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter