Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are going to :lovestrucLOVE :lovestruc them!!!! This is going to be the best cousin picture EVER!!!!!! Thank You so much for sharing your time and talent. I see that you are spreading LOTS of pixie dust! We all appreciate your work!

They are going to :lovestrucLOVE :lovestruc them!!!! This is going to be the best cousin picture EVER!!!!!! Thank You so much for sharing your time and talent. I see that you are spreading LOTS of pixie dust! We all appreciate your work!

:love:

OH I'm SO excited Thank you!!!!! Wonderful work!!!:lovestruck:
I am so sorry I didn't see the bottom that said Disneyworld! I was so stinkin excited about finding Rapunzel that I didn't even notice. Are there any that say Disneyland at the bottom? I'm sorry!

I know you have quite a few ahead of me, so I understand if you take a while..but I'd LOVE a few of your designs if you have the time!

Tony(my husband...mickey mouse or pirates theme)
Hayli( Me- Tinkerbell if u have any)
Adilee( I love the Tangled one you've been doing!)
Xavier(Nemo/Lion King)

Thanks SO much in advance!

Here you go....The Pirate Mickey with map is Millipie's disign, but she isn't disigning right now so I added the name fill--just wanted to give her credit for what she did :goodvibes

Here is a new one I did for a birthday party...I am definitely addicted now! :lmao:

Yes you did for my Little Cecily! She will be so excited!! It came out beautiful!!!
The Tiana one is for Disneyland also and for Cecily also! :lovestruc
I'm trying not to overload you with requests! But if while you are feeding your addiction and you want to do something for Belle (Maddisen), Jasmine (Emma), and Cinderella (Hannah). I have 5 daughters! I'm in love with your DISigns I've been sharing your work with my oldest daughter and she is in awe!!! :worship: AND very excited!!

Hi, I love these designs they're fab :)
If possible could I get a Rapunzel fill with the name 'Shauna' - Walt Disney World 2012, please. Also if it's not too much trouble, if you have any Pluto designs could I get a 'Shauna' design? Her favorite character is Pluto and Rapunzel is her favorite princess. She would be thrilled with either one of these if you can't do both. Thanks so much :flower3:

Hi, I love these designs they're fab :)
If possible could I get a Rapunzel fill with the name 'Shauna' - Walt Disney World 2012, please. Also if it's not too much trouble, if you have any Pluto designs could I get a 'Shauna' design? Her favorite character is Pluto and Rapunzel is her favorite princess. She would be thrilled with either one of these if you can't do both. Thanks so much :flower3:

Yes you did for my Little Cecily! She will be so excited!! It came out beautiful!!!
The Tiana one is for Disneyland also and for Cecily also! :lovestruc
I'm trying not to overload you with requests! But if while you are feeding your addiction and you want to do something for Belle (Maddisen), Jasmine (Emma), and Cinderella (Hannah). I have 5 daughters! I'm in love with your DISigns I've been sharing your work with my oldest daughter and she is in awe!!! :worship: AND very excited!!

I will be happy to do those for you both. Won't be able to get to them til next week though. I only have Photoshop on my laptop and I am having a problem with my laptop power cord. I have ordered a new cord but it won't be here til next week. Battery is really low on laptop and since the DISigns take time to do, there won't be enough battery power left to get them done until I can plug back in. Hope you understand. :thumbsup2

Great, thank you so much! No hurry with them at all. I am going to get these printed and put on shirts before I surprise my daughter with them. I know she'll love them.
Thanks again
Tina x

Love the princess designs!! I would like with the names:
Valeria
Loraine

I'm not going to Disney until summer!

Hello,

Your designs look great!! I realize that you will be out of commission until you get a new power cord--have had similar problems myself with my laptop. We will be going on a trip to Disney World in April so there is no real rush. Could you please do the name fills with the borders like you have done with "Walt Disney World 2012 (with the "0" as a mickey)" at the bottom and "Marble Family Vacation" at the top as outlined below:

Kevin--Mickey
Melinda--Minnie
Craig--Hercules
Allison--Elizabeth Swan or Stitch
Hannah--Princess Belle/Beauty and the Beast
Zachary--Jack Skellington
Madison--Cinderella
Haley--Ariel/Little Mermaid

Thank you!

Kevin and Melinda Marble and Family

WE are the Marble 8!

I am so jealous that you have mastered this program so quickly. I got PSE for Mother's Day last year and can not for the life of me figure it out. I've done a few things on it, but that's all. I have checked out more books from the library than I can count, searched websites, etc. Still nothing. Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter