Did my first DISign....so excited!!--MarneMouse request thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! We have discovered your name fills and LOVE them! Would you please make us some for our upcoming trip?

We'd like:
Daddy - Donald Duck
Mommy - Eeyore
Madelyn - Doc McStuffins
Madelyn - Ballerina Minnie Mouse
Madelyn - your little princesses fill
Hannah - Pooh Bear
Hannah - Bullseye
Hannah - Tink

Thank you so much!!

Here are your disgns.......:goodvibes

Okay everyone.....I am all caught up with the DISIGN requests!!:cool1: I am taking a break so I can concentrate on making disigns for my twins for our trip to WDW in a little over 2 weeks:banana:...... I have a lot of disigns (10 days worth) to get done for them and not a lot of time left!!:scared1: You can still put requests on here and I will check from time to time over the next few weeks, but I will not guarantee anything for sure from this point on until after we get back from our trip on October 1st. Sorry for the inconveince for anyone...but my twin's trip needs to be super special too!!:thumbsup2

If you happen to have time, I'd love:

Mickey head: Liam
Minnie head: Paige
Minnie head: Morgan
Perry platypus Mickey head: Liam name on hat

Sounds like we'll be visiting the world about the same time (we leave 9/22). I'd love it if we ran into each other... I'd treat you to a Mickey ice cream bar or something to thank you for all your donated time. Where are you staying?

Hi!! You do such great work! Can I get some name fills, please?! All for Carter: Cars, Nemo, and Winnie the Pooh?

Thank you!!

Here are your disigns.......:goodvibes

Wow, wow, wow, superb.

Hope you don't find this a little ungrateful, but could you possibly change the name 'Demi' to 'Demi-Lee', it's a double barrelled name. if there's a problem with the hyphen then a space would be fine.

No rush.

Thanks

*edit* I note your going on your holiday, it'll be fine to wait on your return if it's a hassle so no problem. Enjoy yourselves!!!!

FD

I have a rather large request. I'm getting married on the Wonder next May 2013 and am trying to make personalized gifts for each guest since they are traveling so far for our wedding. Your name fills are amazing and I was hoping to get one for each guest. There's still lots of time until my wedding if you need to push others ahead of my request to get theirs done for earlier vacations. These are the name fills I would greatly appreciate:
Lion King Fill - Mike & Rhonda
Aurora Fill - Donna
Toy Story Fill - Brandon, Jill, Baylin, Larime
Chip & Dale Fill - Teresa & Joe
Donald Fill - Rick
Daisy Fill - Debbie
Cars Fill - Kaleb, Jennifer, Chase
Monsters Inc. Fill - Richard & Mary
Lady & The Tramp Fill - Terin & Amber

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent.

Marnie,

Would you please create a name fill with the following? Thanks for all you do!

Kaleb--Steamboat Willy
Shane-- Angus (from Brave)
Taylee--Buzz Light year
Teva--Cinderella
Holli-- Merida
Addison--Minnie, Mickey and Pluto

Thank you so MUCH!!!!

Lindy

Could I please have the following? Leaving for cruise this week with my sister.

1 - Name fill for Susan - with the muppets
2 - Name fill for Monica - with the 7 dwarves

3 - One that says something like Sailing Sisters - filled with the villains.

Thanks so much!!!
Monica

Thank you so much for the time you spent on my requests! You do excellent work! I'm so excited to make them into shirts!

Could I please have the following? Leaving for cruise this week with my sister.

1 - Name fill for Susan - with the muppets
2 - Name fill for Monica - with the 7 dwarves

3 - One that says something like Sailing Sisters - filled with the villains.

Thanks so much!!!
Monica

Your disign requests are already completed and are here.......Pg 94 post #1399.

Whenever you have time...here are a few of my requests for your great name fills!

Tinkerbell - Christy

Goofy - Bruce

Mickey Mouse - Jalen

Thank you and hope your girls and you enjoy your trip! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter