• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee, I completely understand -- thank you so much. We will be in the Little Mermaid Room. If you have already started on this I'll be happy with whatever you come up with.

Welcome back -- I hope you had a wonderful trip.

Haven't started it yet! I will now. :goodvibes
Dee

OMG. I am crying these are so wonderful!!! Thank you!!! I hate to ask but if you have time for one more I would really appreciate it. My husband just booked a Winne the Pooh and friends breakfast at the Grand Floridian. Would you be able to do a letter that says, Dear English Family, Come on down for some breakfast of honey with Pooh and the Gang. They are all really funny! If not, that's ok. These are so perfect! I'm grateful for what you have already done.

The Grand Floridian doesn't do Winnie the Pooh breakfast. The Crystal Palace does...The GF does have breakfast with Alice and the Mad Hatter or 1900 Park Fare has dinner with Cinderella and gang:)

WOW!!

I too, am tearing up after looking through this thread. Your designs are so wonderful. It is making me more excited to surprise DD for our our first trip.

Would you have time to make the following?

Surprise letter using the Merida surprise template with wording -

Allison,

SUPRISE! You are going to Walt Disney World TOMORROW with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle, and Pop. I can't wait to meet you. You are going to have so much fun.

Dining letters for
Hollywood & Vine breakfast April 17, 2013 @ 9:10 AM
Askerhaus April 16, 2013 @ noon

Welcome letter and CRT invitation combo from Cinderella for
CRT breakfast April 13, 2013 @ 8:05 AM

Thank you! Thank you!
Jennifer

Hey Dee -- I know you are on vacation but I would love it if you could come up with an invitation letter such as those listed on the first page of your thread. It is a combination WDW-DCL trip. We will be staying at the Art of Animation Hotel and then going on the Cruise. The letter(s) should be addressed to Gianna. Since I don't have a creative bone in my body I will defer to your genius and welcome whatever you come up with, either one letter or two. Thanks in advance for all you do.

Sorry, 2 more questions:
What cruise?
When do you need this invitation? I am trying to do a combo letter and need to know how much time I have before you need it.
Thanks,
Dee

My husband said it was a private breakfast for the conference we are going for. We are staying at the grand floridian so I guess it's one of their rooms.

Dee,

You are so great! :cheer2: Thank you so much for the beautiful letters! They are just fantastic! I was showing them to my mom and SIL tonight and they were very impressed too. Your generosity is going to make our trip to WDW so much more special!

Thank you so much for sending a little pixie dust in our direction!:goodvibes

Dawn

OMG. I am crying these are so wonderful!!! Thank you!!! I hate to ask but if you have time for one more I would really appreciate it. My husband just booked a Winne the Pooh and friends breakfast at the Grand Floridian. Would you be able to do a letter that says, Dear English Family, Come on down for some breakfast of honey with Pooh and the Gang. They are all really funny! If not, that's ok. These are so perfect! I'm grateful for what you have already done.

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

WOW!!

I too, am tearing up after looking through this thread. Your designs are so wonderful. It is making me more excited to surprise DD for our our first trip.

Would you have time to make the following?

Surprise letter using the Merida surprise template with wording -

Allison,

SUPRISE! You are going to Walt Disney World TOMORROW with Mommy, Daddy, Uncle, and Pop. I can't wait to meet you. You are going to have so much fun.

Dining letters for
Hollywood & Vine breakfast April 17, 2013 @ 9:10 AM
Askerhaus April 16, 2013 @ noon

Welcome letter and CRT invitation combo from Cinderella for
CRT breakfast April 13, 2013 @ 8:05 AM

Thank you! Thank you!
Jennifer

Dee

These are just absolutely perfect! I wish I had a talent like this! And a heart like yours to share it with so many. Thank you for all of your amazing work!!

Hi there! Could I please request 3 dining letters, and 2 welcome letters? This is our 2nd trip to Disney world, it will be our 2nd time at tusker house for breakfast, but our first for breakfast at chef mickeys and crystal palace. We have three sons, caleb is 7, eli is 4, Nathan is 2. We are staying at AoA from aug 19-23rd.
Dining #1 - tusker house, aug 21st, at 9:35 am. Could it please be addressed to all three kids?
Dining #2 – crystal palace, aug 23rd, at 8:20 am. Also addressed to all three kids.
Dining #3 – Chef mickeys, aug 24th, at 9:25 am. Again addressed to all three kids. We will be celebrating my husband and I’s 11th anniversary.

Welcome letter #1 – addressed to caleb, from chip and dale. They are his fav, he cant wait to see them again!
Welcome letter #2 – addressed to Eli, from Donald duck (and lighting mcqueen and mater if you can find a way to do that) He is most excited to see those three.

If I did this wrong or you need more just lmk, Thank you SO SO SO much!!!

Thank you so much for your time and effort. I LOVE everything. Thanks for adding more magic to our trip. :goodvibes

Jennifer

I absolutely love them!!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see the boys faces when they get their letters. Thank you so much for doing this for me!!!

Hi Dee!

Love your disigns! Would you be able to make the following items for me?

Binder page with light blue background with castle and characters:
The Kalisz Family
August 2013
Walt Disney World

Also include the spine: Walt Disney World 2013

Do you make stroller tags? If so, can I have one that says "Olivia" with Snow White.

Can I also have (2) bookmarks? One that says "Olivia" and has Cinderella and another that says "Trevor" and has Wreck-it Ralph.

Lastly, can I have an autograph page that says "Olivia's Autographs" with the princesses.

Thanks a bunch and beautiful work! :thumbsup2

Dee, I completely understand -- thank you so much. We will be in the Little Mermaid Room. If you have already started on this I'll be happy with whatever you come up with.

Welcome back -- I hope you had a wonderful trip.

Dee

Hey Dee! I love your disigns! Would you be able to make a binder cover for me? I love the design with light blue background with castle and characters. It would be for the Creamer Family.
Thanks!

Love your work! Why does our trip have to be so far out? February 2014. EEEEKKK. Not sure how I am going to contain myself. I will be getting in touch with you once all reservations are set in set in stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter