Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee,

First let me start by saying how great all the DISigns are. Also, a special thanks for the time and effort you put into this. Your love for Disney and for wanting to help others enjoy their time there really show in your efforts. Thanks.

Now to the request:Suprise letter for 18 yr old son, Ian

Letter addressed : To Ian

The last time you were here did not go as planned and you missed the "THE QUEST FOR THE STICK". So this time you are invited to attend "THE QUEST FOR THE BALL" TUESDAY MORNING May 14, @ 9:06 am at DISNEY"S OAK TRAIL GOLF COURSE, to play a round of golf with your Dad.
(Insert DIsney's Oak trail Logo here if Possible and or Mickey and Gang Playing golf)

We are proud of you,
MOM and Dad

Hi there! Could I please request 3 dining letters, and 2 welcome letters? This is our 2nd trip to Disney world, it will be our 2nd time at tusker house for breakfast, but our first for breakfast at chef mickeys and crystal palace. We have three sons, caleb is 7, eli is 4, Nathan is 2. We are staying at AoA from aug 19-23rd.
Dining #1 - tusker house, aug 21st, at 9:35 am. Could it please be addressed to all three kids?
Dining #2 – crystal palace, aug 23rd, at 8:20 am. Also addressed to all three kids.
Dining #3 – Chef mickeys, aug 24th, at 9:25 am. Again addressed to all three kids. We will be celebrating my husband and I’s 11th anniversary.

Welcome letter #1 – addressed to caleb, from chip and dale. They are his fav, he cant wait to see them again!
Welcome letter #2 – addressed to Eli, from Donald duck (and lighting mcqueen and mater if you can find a way to do that) He is most excited to see those three.

If I did this wrong or you need more just lmk, Thank you SO SO SO much!!!

It is hard to find good Chip and Dale art in a high resolution. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee!

Love your disigns! Would you be able to make the following items for me?

Binder page with light blue background with castle and characters:
The Kalisz Family
August 2013
Walt Disney World

Also include the spine: Walt Disney World 2013

Do you make stroller tags? If so, can I have one that says "Olivia" with Snow White.

Can I also have (2) bookmarks? One that says "Olivia" and has Cinderella and another that says "Trevor" and has Wreck-it Ralph.

Lastly, can I have an autograph page that says "Olivia's Autographs" with the princesses.

Thanks a bunch and beautiful work! :thumbsup2

Congratulations! You are my first license plate. :goodvibes Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hey Dee! I love your disigns! Would you be able to make a binder cover for me? I love the design with light blue background with castle and characters. It would be for the Creamer Family.
Thanks!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Hi Dee,

I hope you can help.

Think I can post a link.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3049634&page=4

You kindly did a great Mara Invite, however the date has moved. Would it be possible to re-amend as necessary:-

It would now be Saturday 6th July 2013.

Many Thanks

FD

I thought it would be easier for you if I posted the updated Mara on the other thread. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

I would like to please request a couple of letters:

I am giving my kids a suprise basket of goodies each morning we are at Disney. I would like them to be addressed to Kenzie, Riley and Brandon (all together is fine) and another set to Shelby and Hayden. - If they could read something along the lines of Today we are going to Animal kingdom and have Mickey (or any of the characters that are there) in the safari theme. We haven't been to any of the disney parks so I'm not familiar as to what characters are at which parks. Some of the characters they like are Buzz, Woody, Cars, Monsters Inc., Snow White, Phineas and Ferb.... Any of these would be great on any of them!!
- another to be for Hollywood Studios
- and one for Magic Kingdom

Thanks so much for helping make this a magical vacation for my family! :cheer2:

Hi Dee,

First let me start by saying how great all the DISigns are. Also, a special thanks for the time and effort you put into this. Your love for Disney and for wanting to help others enjoy their time there really show in your efforts. Thanks.

Now to the request:Suprise letter for 18 yr old son, Ian

Letter addressed : To Ian

The last time you were here did not go as planned and you missed the "THE QUEST FOR THE STICK". So this time you are invited to attend "THE QUEST FOR THE BALL" TUESDAY MORNING May 14, @ 9:06 am at DISNEY"S OAK TRAIL GOLF COURSE, to play a round of golf with your Dad.
(Insert DIsney's Oak trail Logo here if Possible and or Mickey and Gang Playing golf)

We are proud of you,
MOM and Dad

I needed to shorten the text, but this isn't the typical message for a Disney invitation. Let me know if the wording needs changed. I was trying to shorten it, but I didn't completely understand what you are saying. I Googled both "The quest for..." lines and didn't get anything. Short story long,:goodvibes tell me if anything needs changed.
Dee

Dee,

The invite for Ian was great, no changes needed. I probably didn't do the best job requesting the invite. But, everything turned out great.

Thanks for all you do.

Hi again Dee :goodvibes

I wondered if you could help me please. I like your coupon design and would like to give some to both my sons to have their treats while we are at disneyland paris. Can you do something like this please?

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/d...ficates/GoofyCandy-Nathan.jpg.html?sort=4&o=3

But with 'The Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour' at Disneyland Paris instead of Goofy's Candy Company. If you can do one for Danish and one for Daniel please that would be great. There are images here to give you an idea of the parlour

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gi...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=STdMUb7AIsaR0QXMpYGIBQ

The other one is for Boardwalk Candy Palace (for one treat of choice). http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2010/05/06/disneyland-paris-boardwalk-candy-palace/

Also can I have coupons for mickey lollipop, mickey brioche and popcorn bucket (separate coupons) for both Danish & Daniel please. Here is the link to give you some ideas but I leave the design to you Dee. You are the expert!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/08/02/dining-in-disneyland-snacks-and-more-in-disneyland-paris/
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/12/29/guest-review-street-food-and-snacks-at-disneyland-paris/

Thanks in advance Dee! :goodvibes

Dee

I was wondering if you could make me something that has Mickey on it and is for a 1st visit to WDW for Hudson.

Like this one:
http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/us...l?sort=4&o=124

But maybe change it to say: I just heard the great news and am so excited to hear you are coming to Walt Disney World for your 1st visit and to celebrate your 8th birthday! I am really looking forward to seeing you! You are going to have a blast!

Also can I get a return visit/ Happy Birthday for Hailey with the princesses
Like this one:
http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/us...l?sort=4&o=136

But change it to her 5th Birthday

Hi Dee!

Your work is amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I am new to this, so if I don't do something the right way just let me know. I was wondering if you could make some letters and invitations for our upcoming trip in September. I have 3 kids a DD Maria who will be 8, a DS Louie who will be turning 5 on our trip, and a DD Elizabeth who will be 8 months. This is a return visit for my older 2 but a first visit for my little one! If you are able to I was wondering if you could do any of the following:

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique invite for my DD Maria
Pirates League invite for my DS Louie (it is on the day of his 5 bday)
Happy 5th Birthday for my DS Louie
First Haircut at Harmony Barbershop for my DD Elizabeth

Wed Sept 11 Via Napoli Dinner @ 5:45
Fri Sept 13 Rainforest Cafe @ 5:00
Sat Sept 14 1900 ParkFare Breakfast @ 8:00
Sat Sept 14 Mickey's BBQ @ 6:30
Sun Sept 15 Cinderella's Royal Table @ 10:20
Mon Sept 16 Hollywood and Vine @ 8:20
Mon Sept 16 50's PT Cafe @ 5:30
Tues Sept. 17 Chef Mickey's @ 8:10
Wed Sept 18 TREX Cafe @ 12:00

Thank You so much! I just love you work! :goodvibes

Leslie pixiedust:

Hi Dee,

Just wanted to thank you for your beautiful disigns! I particularly <3 the Snow White stroller license plate!

You have add some extra magic to our trip! :cheer2:

Thank you!

Lisa

Hi Dee,

Hope you can help with this other request.

You've made a couple of fantastic accommodation invites, and wondering if you can help with a night we've booked at AKL.

Family name:- Downs

Info:- A night has been booked for The Animal Kingdom Lodge. Booked a Kidani Village Deluxe Suite - Savannah View Room. For 6th July.

Thanks again.

FD

You already have this request on another thread, this is a double post and against the forum rules. :sad: It would be sad to waste a DISigner's precious time.

I would like to please request a couple of letters:

I am giving my kids a suprise basket of goodies each morning we are at Disney. I would like them to be addressed to Kenzie, Riley and Brandon (all together is fine) and another set to Shelby and Hayden. - If they could read something along the lines of Today we are going to Animal kingdom and have Mickey (or any of the characters that are there) in the safari theme. We haven't been to any of the disney parks so I'm not familiar as to what characters are at which parks. Some of the characters they like are Buzz, Woody, Cars, Monsters Inc., Snow White, Phineas and Ferb.... Any of these would be great on any of them!!
- another to be for Hollywood Studios
- and one for Magic Kingdom

Thanks so much for helping make this a magical vacation for my family! :cheer2:

Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

Dee

I was wondering if you could make me something that has Mickey on it and is for a 1st visit to WDW for Hudson.

Like this one:
http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/us...l?sort=4&o=124

But maybe change it to say: I just heard the great news and am so excited to hear you are coming to Walt Disney World for your 1st visit and to celebrate your 8th birthday! I am really looking forward to seeing you! You are going to have a blast!

Also can I get a return visit/ Happy Birthday for Hailey with the princesses
Like this one:
http://s1057.beta.photobucket.com/us...l?sort=4&o=136

But change it to her 5th Birthday

Neither link worked for me. Can you try to paste the link again, describe them or give me the file names? Sorry!
Dee

Hi, I was wondering if I could request a few autograph covers size 8x8. We leave in 2 weeks so I understand if you do not have time.

Lilo kissing stick on the cheek pic (if possible): writing in purple that says Kalie's Autograph Book with WaltDisney World 2013 at the bottom

Toy Story Characters with Monsters Inc and Stitch in top left corner in your photobucket that says Jake's Autographs with WaltDisney World 2013 at the bottom

Mixed Characters with castle on first page of the thread: writing in purple with purple border that says Princess Adriana's Autographs with WaltDisney World 2013

Mickey cover with Bella's Autograph Book with WaltDisney World 2013 (any coordinating color)

Thank you so much for all your time and effort you put forth in creating your designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter