Dee Hill's DISign Thread ***NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS***

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Dee Hill, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

Thank you ever so much for the letters!!! I love them:)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MidgeD79

MidgeD79 5 generation photo. I'm a great-grandma!!

Could I have a #6 post that says Our Family Vacation
    Walt Disney World

there's more than one last name in our party and we are going the end of one month and the beginning of another during the summer. Thanks!

4. lovetotraveltx

lovetotraveltx DIS Veteran

What do people do with the license plates?

5. lovetotraveltx

Do you do any full-size binder covers, 8.5 x 11?

Also do you have any DCL designs?

Thank you!

6. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

We use them on our strollers to make them easier to spot in the stroller areas..well, at least that is what I used them for...Dee I love your design for them...it's just so perfect and beautiful....

7. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Thank you! :goodvibes

8. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

If you check out my PB, all the DISigns in the Binder Items folder are 8.5x11. I have some DCL ones. Just provide all essential information, and I will gladly make one for you.

To piggy-back Noahdove, they move your strollers when you are in line. I never would have found my strollers without the stroller tags. Some people use them for their wheelchairs and walkers too.
    Dee

9. mom2kaj

mom2kaj Earning My Ears

I was originally planning to do an 8x8, but as I looked through other designs for the pages they don't seem to match up very well to the characters we would like. :( The 5X7 approach appears to meet our character specifications better. Could you please update them to 5X7 and change the blue border/writing on the mixed characters to a dark pink (whatever shade works best)? I sincerely apologize; I thought I could change the size like other photos. I really appreciate all of your hard work and time to help make our autograph books so special!

10. mickey9170

mickey9170 In Disney Again!

:wave2:Hello again, Dee! We so love all of your work that I was wondering if you could muster up a "Thank you" tag. Something approximately business sized that would have a firefighter Mickey and a Nurse Minnie if you have such a design? It could say something about "Thank you for making our Fantasy come true...Pernell & Kristen - September 7-14, 2013" or something like that? It is so I could attach it to our FE gifts.

No hurry, no worry! Thank you so very much for all you do! Your talents are truly appreciated.

Also, one last quick question...Your luggage tags, do you know the size tags to purchase to place them in?

11. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

I haven't been on a Disney cruise, so I need a little more information about the "Thank you" tag. Is the tag supposed to be business envelope sized? Any additional information to help me would be great!

Luggage Tags: They are sized 5x7. You can easily size them down. the instructions are located on post #98. As long as you keep everything proportional, it will look fine. I printed mine on card stock and went to Staples. They laminated four tags and a license plate for a little over $1.

12. mickey9170

mickey9170 In Disney Again!

The thank you (like a gift tag) tag is just so I can add it to our FE Gift so they know who it's to and from. It only has to be the size of a business card (sorry, left that word out)...2 x 3.5 inch or slightly larger if necessary to fit everything. I'm figuring...actually like a recipe card sized would most likely be better.
    If you are unable to find a nurse Minnie, could you put a Fantasy cruise ship on it, with the font of Fantasy cruise ship.

I have a laminating machine, that would work well, however; how does the person put their info on it if it's already laminated? Would a sharpie work okay? Sorry for being a nuisance.

13. lovetotraveltx

Hi Dee,

I looked at your photo bucket. Under Binders, can you please do the Fantasy-Bilotti one with the Disney Magic. Can it say The Thone's Magical Cruise and somewhere on the bottom Disney Magic May 10 - 18 2013
    8.5 x 11

Do have the princesses1 luggage tag with Tiana and all the princesses?

Can I please have the Cinderella Bookmark that says Princess Kristina's Book. Do you do a Donald bookmark? If so Kristina's book.

I think you had a Mickey bookmark. If so Paul's Book.

If you do the Chesire cat and/or Harry Potter can you please do Jacky's Book.

Thank you sooo much!

14. cadisneyagent

cadisneyagent Lives at Disneyland and vacations at Disneyworld

I have been a lurked forever. So, I know the rules, but thank you for the heads up.

My son said Tarzan, captain hook, baloo and dumbo. He said Baloo twice, for his autograph book. I don't know what you can do with that? All boys characters will make him happy, he is 5 and girls are yucky right now. Cover size the size of a photo autograph book. Please and thank you.

The photo album will be size of paper I guess since I am digital scrapbooking everything, then printing it. I love blue and I want wdw icons on it somehow, my mom loves Aurora in blue dress, I love all characters, our favorite dl shirt and cover are the characters collectively enjoying Disneyland. If I am asking the impossible, anything will do.

Thank you again.

Rachel

15. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Wow, I had more of these DISigns already made than I thought! :) Things will go slower from here. Please check everything carefully and let me know if anything needs changed.
    Dee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Welcome to the DISboard!

Let me know if anything needs changed.
    Dee
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Dee
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Here are the DISigns I already have. Things will go slower from here. :) Please check everything carefully and let me know if anything needs changed. Standard autograph books are 5x7. I will try to find and use the images you prefer, but I can't make any promises. I will try! :)
    Dee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

Dee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

20. Dee Hill

Dee Hill DIS Veteran

A Sharpie will work, but post #98 also has "how to personalize" directions. It may look nicer (unless you have beautiful handwriting) to type in the information.

21. yajaira74

yajaira74 Mouseketeer

.:confused3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.