December 9, 2016 — 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

Hello all, just booked this cruise on board. My awesome travel agent hooked us up.
My friends are (one has gone before, and a newbie) are coming with. Can't wait for the magic to begin!!

Anyone gotten any word about "happenings"? I know there will be a Sail-away party, a formal night, semi-formal, Pirates and a Farewell party but any word for Holidays? I know the ship will be decorated for Christmas as I did a cruise the year before where they were setting up the gingerbread house.

We went in December 2015 and they had pirate night and Frozen deck party. It rained pirate night so they moved it indoors. As soon as you get inboard,sign up for gingerbread house making because there are limited spots. Also, you can't take the house off the ship. There are so many activities!

We would LOVE to join in the FE Group! First Time Cruisers!

DH, DW, DS4, DD2
Cabin #: Will update
Allergies: N/A
Names: Michael, Megan, Alan (Michael JR), & Macy

Edit: We will be cruising with In-laws... MIL will have her 54th Birthday onboard the 13th
I have added you to the list sorry for the delay my mother was in the hospital so i was not able to get online. will the in-laws be joining the FE?

Hello all, just booked this cruise on board. My awesome travel agent hooked us up.
My friends are (one has gone before, and a newbie) are coming with. Can't wait for the magic to begin!!

Welcome aboard :)

2nd cruise, 2nd time to join FE group. Loved it last time, wouldn't miss it this time. Would like to join for myself, DH, DD - 3yo, and DD - 5 yo. Cabin 8068. Let me know what else you need!

2nd cruise, 2nd time to join FE group. Loved it last time, wouldn't miss it this time. Would like to join for myself, DH, DD - 3yo, and DD - 5 yo. Cabin 8068. Let me know what else you need!

Welcome Aboard!

I have added you to the FE List. If you would just list the names of everyone in your group so I can put that in the list so those that those that like to personalize their gifts may do so. Also if anyone in your group is allergic to anything so we know not to give those. and is anyone with you celebrating anything special like a birthday or anniversary

I have added you to the FE List. If you would just list the names of everyone in your group so I can put that in the list so those that those that like to personalize their gifts may do so. Also if anyone in your group is allergic to anything so we know not to give those. and is anyone with you celebrating anything special like a birthday or anniversary

Husband is James. 5yo is Macey. 3yo is Hailey. No allergies and no Special occasions. Thanks, Excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter