• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 9, 2016 — 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

Hello, first time cruiser here!! Want to get into the FE group...we have 2 rooms (traveling with our best friends) and need some more info on this and how to become a part of this awesome experience!!! Any info helps! Also I have searched high and low for the FB group with no luck, any suggestions?! Thanks yall and excited to see everyone in Dec!

HI all, I am interested in joining this group. I have participated 3 FEs and would like to participate in one on this cruise if the groups are of a reasonable size, no more than 11. I am a solo-cruiser and will be celebrating my Diamond Jubilee on December 13th.

I booked this cruise before debarking from the Wonder's last cruise before dry-docking (EBPC). This will be my 11th DCL cruise and I already have 12 & 13 (San Diego->Vancouver->Alaska)and 14 (DVC Member Cruise) booked. I am a DCL Junkie.

I can't find any FB group.

Pictures of the all-you-care-to-eat bbq lobster feast on the Wonder WBPC cruise 5/14/2016
IMG_4945a.jpg IMG_4947a.jpg IMG_4948a.jpg

HI all, I am interested in joining this group. I have participated 3 FEs and would like to participate in one on this cruise if the groups are of a reasonable size, no more than 11. I am a solo-cruiser and will be celebrating my Diamond Jubilee on December 13th.

I booked this cruise before debarking from the Wonder's last cruise before dry-docking (EBPC). This will be my 11th DCL cruise and I already have 12 & 13 (San Diego->Vancouver->Alaska)and 14 (DVC Member Cruise) booked. I am a DCL Junkie.

I can't find any FB group.

Pictures of the all-you-care-to-eat bbq lobster feast on the Wonder WBPC cruise 5/14/2016
View attachment 200016 View attachment 200017 View attachment 200018

Welcome aboard! The group is there. Disney Wonder December 9, 2016. My friend Josh was also on the EBPC. It is definitely on my list of must do cruises :) FE is open until October 25 so you are in luck.

My family Just booked this cruise and we are very excited, we did not see a thread for this yet. Lets get a roll call for FE. Also A little bit about us. My family loves anything Disney. We have done a couple Disney cruises and loved them this is our second time on the Wonder. and out second time doing FE.

DH
DW
DS9
DD6
Hi!
We are just booked for this cruise. I want to do FE! How do we get in on doing it?
Thank you!

I joined a FE on Fb, but its really small, looking to join another.. I know its last minute, but does anyone else know of another thats still open? I see the one mentioned here closes PIF date, What date is?was that?

Hello new Disney cruisers here but super excited. We are celebrating hubby being home from deployment. We dont have a room yet but everything is booked. Myself, hubby, son(4), baby boy(11m). Would love to do FE and as I saw above I also can not find the FB page which I will look more since I know it can't be discussed here.

So excited please let me know if more info is needed
I just joined this and saw your post. Me and DH will be on our second cruise, so excited!! Bought a FE but it looks like I am too late to get in on the party.

I realize we are WAY late to the game. This is my families first Disney cruise and I wanted to see if by some Disney magic we could get in on FE? I just read about this and I am dying because my kids would LoVe this. I have searched FB and can not find anything... any and all tips, tricks, and added pixie dust information would be so appreciated. And even if we can't receive FE gifts... I can make some for my kids, can we just leave surprises in other people's for fun? Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this and can help me

I joined a FE on Fb, but its really small, looking to join another.. I know its last minute, but does anyone else know of another thats still open? I see the one mentioned here closes PIF date, What date is?was that?
Are you still interested in FE would you like to start a last minute one with our family?

I realize we are WAY late to the game. This is my families first Disney cruise and I wanted to see if by some Disney magic we could get in on FE? I just read about this and I am dying because my kids would LoVe this. I have searched FB and can not find anything... any and all tips, tricks, and added pixie dust information would be so appreciated. And even if we can't receive FE gifts... I can make some for my kids, can we just leave surprises in other people's for fun? Thanks in advance to anyone who reads this and can help me
I got my FE off of Etsy.com. There are also some on eBay. You may be able to get one and have it sent to you before the cruise. That is if your not crafty like me.

I got my FE off of Etsy.com. There are also some on eBay. You may be able to get one and have it sent to you before the cruise. That is if your not crafty like me.
Okay!! Awesome!! I will make one so what room are you in? And who is traveling with you? Are we wanting to do the whole family? Just kids? I am so excited!! Thank you for replying this made my day

Okay I just looked on Etsy and maybe I will order one So super cute!! So I am ready to start getting my gifts together, just let me know ages and how many...

Okay so now I just need to know how many pockets to do, we are a family of 4, DM 32, DD 35, DS 10, DD 6 3/4 ( she is very funny about the 3/4, let me know your family ASAP

Okay so now I just need to know how many pockets to do, we are a family of 4, DM 32, DD 35, DS 10, DD 6 3/4 ( she is very funny about the 3/4, let me know your family ASAP
So DD 35 is Dad DD 6 3/4 is daughter I have no clue what I am doing, but I promise it's going to be great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter