December 9, 2016 — 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston

how does that work? I have not heard of this before

It cost me $250 on my stateroom account. With the placeholder, you get 10% off your next cruise and $250 stateroom credit (but I believe that is only for 7 or more night sailings, it is less of a credit for shorter sailings). The placeholder must be transferred to a cruise that sails within 24 months. It's a really great option if you don't know which cruise that you want to book while you are onboard.

oh wow i will have to look into that

Found my confirmation email, this is what it says : "Travel must take place within 24 months of reservation to maintain booking benefits. Blackout dates apply to the Onboard Rebooking Offer, please inquire when booking a confirmed date or contact Disney Cruise Line or your travel agent for more details. Onboard credits, per stateroom, will vary based on sailing. $100 for sailing of 6-nights or less and $200 for sailings 7-nights and greater. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount."

So I was incorrect about the stateroom credit. It's only $200, not $250.

oh wow i will have to look into that
It also will make you a Castaway Member which means you will get a gift in your stateroom and the ability to book excursions sooner than the general date. The higher level you earn the more perks!

To comply with the rules I will maintain a spreadsheet with all the information all i need is everyone to post your information and i will upload the list to make sure everyone is on it. We will cut it off at 20 members.
Here is a list of what information to fill out for those who have not done a FE before.
Cabin Members: DH, DW, DS, DD ( for children list their ages IE DS 9 so that we have age appropriate gifts)
Cabin Number
Allergies:
a popular FE gift is an ice cream sundae kit with nuts so please tell us any allergies.
Other Information: is anyone celebrating a birthday, anniversary or anything special.
Names: Many people give personalized gifts so if you are comfortable provide the names of all cabin members

Could you please add my family to the fish extender group?

Cabin Members are DH DW DS10 DD8
Cabin number 7524
No allergies
Other Info: DD is celebrating her 9th bday
Names: Steve, Carolyn, Andrew, Brianna. (Murray)

Could you please add my family to the fish extender group?

Cabin Members are DH DW DS10 DD8
Cabin number 7524
No allergies
Other Info: DD is celebrating her 9th bday
Names: Steve, Carolyn, Andrew, Brianna. (Murray)
It looks like you already did it lol

Hello all,

Getting ready to book this cruise here in a week or two. This will be my wife's and my 8th cruise with our 5th on the Wonder. Looking forward to a relaxing time as we've done most of the port adventures on previous cruises. Some shopping in Nassua, a bit of eating in the Keys. Just taking it easy. We cruise just to two of us as we are childless by choice.

Once we get it booked will want to take part of the FE. We've done it on every cruise and love it. We also go nuts decorating our door so if anyone needs some magnet pics for printing let me know. I normally try to make up a Milliepie style Mickey head magnet for each cruise.

Jim

Please add us! This will be our third Disney cruise and first time participating in FE.

Cabin Members: DH, DW, DS4, DD9 mos
Cabin Number: 8078
Allergies:
none
Names: Steven, Candace, Andrew, Ava

We would LOVE to join in the FE Group! First Time Cruisers!

DH, DW, DS4, DD2
Cabin #: Will update
Allergies: N/A
Names: Michael, Megan, Alan (Michael JR), & Macy

Edit: We will be cruising with In-laws... MIL will have her 54th Birthday onboard the 13th

We would LOVE to join in the FE Group! First Time Cruisers!

DH, DW, DS4, DD2
Cabin #: Will update
Allergies: N/A
Names: Michael, Megan, Alan (Michael JR), & Macy

Edit: We will be cruising with In-laws... MIL will have her 54th Birthday onboard the 13th

Welcome! You are going to have so much fun :)

Anyone gotten any word about "happenings"? I know there will be a Sail-away party, a formal night, semi-formal, Pirates and a Farewell party but any word for Holidays? I know the ship will be decorated for Christmas as I did a cruise the year before where they were setting up the gingerbread house.

Anyone gotten any word about "happenings"? I know there will be a Sail-away party, a formal night, semi-formal, Pirates and a Farewell party but any word for Holidays? I know the ship will be decorated for Christmas as I did a cruise the year before where they were setting up the gingerbread house.

I'm not sure if there will be pirate night, or if it will be replaced with a deck the deck party? I haven't done a MerryTime cruise before, but have read about them here : https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/onboard-activities/very-merrytime-cruises/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter