December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
quiet around here today......

nothing going on here either except some really ugly weather:scared:

later

Yup. I take the train and I'm still not looking forward to walking to the station if the weather is going to be nasty.

Rain so far, hope it stays that way.

Hope everyone in the northeast stays safe this weekend.

Just cold and rainy here as well. I'd love the snow, if I were at home cuddled up in front of my fireplace.
Have a great weekend everyone! Stay safe whereever you may be!

Dixielady908 said:
yeah just looked at our countdown ticker...

9 months looks so much better than 10:thumbsup2

So exciting...

It rained all day yesterday in KC, its was a gloomy day. :(

Stay safe!!!

I woke up this morning and was not in Florida... something is definitely wrong with this picture. :confused3

Just 2 inches of snow, :cheer2:. But it is really cold with the heavy winds.

I woke up this morning and was not in Florida... something is definitely wrong with this picture. :confused3

Just 2 inches of snow, :cheer2:. But it is really cold with the heavy winds.

Yuk on the weather.....I cannot wait until we hit into spring...

But on a lighter note, I just booked my airline ticket to go to Seattle to visit my daughter and grandaughter...going for her birthday in April...:goodvibes

Have a good day all

:banana:

Yuk on the weather.....I cannot wait until we hit into spring...

But on a lighter note, I just booked my airline ticket to go to Seattle to visit my daughter and grandaughter...going for her birthday in April...:goodvibes

Have a good day all

That's great that you can get out there for her birthday, here's to having a great trip.. pixiedust:

Dixielady908 said:
Stephanie may be getting hit with the snow....its seems like it all out north and east...

I really hate winter...:beach:

later
:wave2:

No snow for us. Rainy cold and very very windy!!

The bathroom is 90% done! I haven't set up a photobucket account yet, but will soon. THe shutters won't be ready for about three weeks anyway!

I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

The bathroom is 90% done! I haven't set up a photobucket account yet, but will soon. THe shutters won't be ready for about three weeks anyway!

I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

That's good news. Glad all is going well. And soon you will get to enjoy it.

Va-NanaTink said:
Hey, you've been quiet! Glad to see you posting!

I get to it when I can :) But I've been following along reading but not always with something to say.

Hope everyone is coping with the snow storms. I've been watching it on the news and seeing pics from 28Storms and it's amazing. Take care everyone.

Morning...

Stephanie: glad your bathroom is almost done :thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Just an ugly day here weather wise....rainy....We went grocery shopping this morning and yuk....brought out the umbrella but the wind almost turned it inside out.....

I want spring :laughing:

Well just started :laundy: and going to do some straighting up around here...but mostly just going to take it easy.

later

Morning...

Stephanie: glad your bathroom is almost done :thumbsup2 Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Just an ugly day here weather wise....rainy....We went grocery shopping this morning and yuk....brought out the umbrella but the wind almost turned it inside out.....

I want spring :laughing:

Well just started :laundy: and going to do some straighting up around here...but mostly just going to take it easy.

later

Weather is going to turn rainy here tonight and tomorrow. We usually get your weather a day or so after you get it.

John and I returned back to the "right" coast early this morning after a lovely 10 days around Sint Maarten. Just trying to get caught up and regroup before heading to the "left" coast early Wed. morning. Sorry to hear about all your cold weather--Angie::MinnieMo

John and I returned back to the "right" coast early this morning after a lovely 10 days around Sint Maarten. Just trying to get caught up and regroup before heading to the "left" coast early Wed. morning. Sorry to hear about all your cold weather--Angie::MinnieMo

I love St Maarten..so what did you guys do? How was the weather?
I really need to retire, but I have a few years to go yet....a good 8...so that lets ya all know how old I am....:rotfl: But Wally is 2 years younger than me...(yes I robbed the cradle) so we wont be doing a lot of traveling for at least 10 :sad2: Its really hard, both of my sisters are retired...and they do a lot of traveling....while I am here at work....:sad1: I am so ready to be retired....

Any how did you see our countdown!!!!! We are officially under 300 days...:dance3:

Oh well , gotta run
later

Welcome back, glad you had a great time. When do you have time to enjoy your home.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter